The Mazda Miata is a two-seat sports car that is a marvel to look at. Its design is exquisite meant to give the driver the experience of a lifetime. It is well balanced, fitted with an assortment of accessories meant to accentuate your driving experience. But even such a machine, perfect as it seems, can do with the top presentation of a performance exhaust system. You see, stock exhaust systems will never allow such a car to reach its top performance potential. Their design restricts the free flow of exhaust gases from the cylinders thus restraining the engine from releasing its explosive power. This flaw will be the bane of your vehicle’s existence. You will lose out on the fuel economy that comes with a highly functional Mazda Miata exhaust system and incur obsolescence costs. Consider replacing the stock exhaust with a custom exhaust unit from CARiD.
Custom Mazda Miata exhaust systems operate by creating low pressure within the engine cylinders thereby reducing turbulent activity. This is necessary for efficient outflow of exhaust gases and inflow of fresh oxygen into the vacated space. You will begin to reap the benefits immediately in the form of significant torque and horsepower gains. More to this, you will experience less financial pressure as a result of better fuel consumption translating into more miles for less gas. The manufacturers of the Mazda Miata exhaust systems use high quality stainless steel material with the aim of elimination corrosion or rust. This aftermarket unit comes with a lifetime warranty. In addition to all this, the unit provides such a deep manly growl that all the people around you are sure to take notice. The quality of sound is never compromised because the acoustics materials are arranged in a manner to ensure no sound degradation ever occurs.
- Flowmaster® Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder™ Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. Tip Outlet Diameter: 4". American Thunder gives you the classic AGGRESSIVE, MODERATE or MILD sound (depends on application and exhaust type) of a Flowmaster...High Quality Performance SoundIncreases Power$248.97 - $1,025.97
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow®. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing. These premium line exhaust systems for diesels with particulate filters include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, 100% stainless steel mufflers, optional muffler...Built In Stainless Steel For DurabilityTuned, Powerful Exhaust Sound$202.60 - $3,904.65
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with little or...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$202.84 - $1,748.68
- Borla® Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to...Throatier Exhaust NoteHorsepower and Torque Increased by 7 – 10%$315.99 - $3,535.99
- aFe® Exhaust TipExhaust Tip by aFe®. This stylish exhaust tip will be the finishing touch for any exhaust system. Made of the finest stainless steel, it's available in a highly polished finish or powder coated wrinkle black. Each features the aFe...$55.00 - $595.00
- Borla® S-Type™ Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemS-Type™ Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla exhaust. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are...$349.99 - $3,535.99
- Banks® Stinger™ Exhaust SystemStinger™ Exhaust System by Banks®. With its engineered exhaust, intake and fuel management upgrades, economical Stinger adds impressive power, efficiency and durability—and sounds great doing it! The Banks Power Dual Exhaust...$388.80 - $2,441.07
- Flowmaster® dBX™ Exhaust SystemdBX™ Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. The dBX Series produces an exhaust note with the same moderate sound or mild-moderate sound, deep tone and great acceleration sound as the American Thunder systems at a lower decibel rate and...$334.97 - $744.97
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster®. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of...$71.08 - $373.93
- MagnaFlow® Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal...Moderate SoundDelivers More Horsepower$378.87 - $3,904.65
- ARK Performance® DT-S Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemDT-S Stainless Steel Exhaust System by ARK Performance®. With the many varieties of exhausts that ARK has to offer, the DT-Series premium exhaust provides the perfect combination of sound, style, and performance. The ARK DT-S...$679.15 - $2,634.15
- Banks® PowerPack™ Exhaust SystemPowerPack™ Exhaust System by Banks®. Improve performance and economy with a Banks Monster Exhaust system. Increased pipe size is only part of it. Banks uses constant-diameter mandrel bending to keep their stainless steel pipes...Increased Horsepower Performance: Up to 100 hpIncreased Torque Performance: Up to 175 ft. lbs.$358.75 - $2,798.00
- APEXi® Bomber 3 Mild Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemBomber 3 Mild Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by APEXi®. The Apex Bomber 3 series is the perfect choice for those who want to fabricate a unique one-off exhaust either for a race car or a custom street car. Now, the racing heritage...Made of High Quality MaterialsTop-of-class street muffler combining both style and performance$296.18 - $887.85
- APEXi® N1 Evolution Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemN1 Evolution Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by APEXi®. Tubing Diameter: 3". Exhaust Material: Stainless Steel. The N1 series muffler has become a staple of the import tuning industry. The N1 was the first of its kind to...Ideal for the daily driver car of an enthusiastMade from high-quality materials$319.43 - $1,152.74
- Buddy Club® Spec II Exhaust SystemSpec II Exhaust System by Buddy Club®. The Buddy Club Spec II muffler is a light weight and highly efficient muffler that is made to perform for circuit run. In its street version, to optimize torque in the low to mid speed range,...Specially designed system for competition use onlyIncrease of exhaust gas velocity in order to improve efficiency$40.00 - $600.00
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- KSport® SuperComp Cross Drilled Front Brake Kit$3,040.00 - $5,010.00