Mazda Miata MX-5 Exhaust Systems
The Mazda Miata MX- 5 is a sports car, small in size but very powerful. It is operated by a 16 valve four cylinder engine with a variable valve timing unit. It has a 6 speed transmission which can be either manual or automatic depending on the driver’s choice. Being a sports car, the manufacturers have incorporated a number of safety features including the Dynamic Stability Control and Tire-Pressure monitoring system. However all these accessories do not mitigate the inefficiencies caused by a flawed stock exhaust system. Stock exhaust systems are the primary cause of underperforming car engines. Their construction hinders the free movement of exhaust flow from the cylinders. This clogging prevents the free flow of oxygen leading to poor engine performance. To alleviate this problem, the stock exhaust system needs to be replaced with an aftermarket Mazda Miata MX 5 exhaust system.
Custom Mazda Miata MX 5 exhaust systems are constructed in a way that facilitates easy outflow of exhaust gases and rapid inflow of oxygen into the cylinders. This brings about an increase in horsepower and torque for your car. Driving now becomes a more pleasurable experience unlike the past. In addition you have the benefit of significant fuel economy as a result of an efficient evacuating process. This translates into direct financial savings for you. The aftermarket unit is made from austenitic stainless steel, a material that has elements of nickel and chromium. This material is resistant to corrosion. The unit comes with a lifetime warranty. Add to this the extraordinary deep growl produced and you have a winning combination in your car. The sound produced is not a temporary feature because the sound engineering applied during its construction ensures a consistent, pronounced high quality sound. A Mazda Miata MX 5 custom exhaust system helps you stay ahead of your peers.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 2 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- MagnaFlow® - Street Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $626.21$626.21
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $625.59$625.59
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $140.97$140.97
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Single Round TipsStarting at: $51.54$51.54
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Dual Walled Intercooled TipStarting at: $65.32$65.32
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Dual Round Angle Cut Tip with Embossed LogoStarting at: $59.00$59.00
- RBP® - SS Tip with LogoStarting at: $73.50$73.50
- Weapon-R® - Exhaust TipStarting at: $51.00$51.00
- Onki® - Round Exhaust TipsStarting at: $40.31$40.31
- MagnaFlow® - Stainless Steel Round Double-Wall Round TipStarting at: $0.00$0.00
"This was a great performance add-on to the MX5 Miata. A throaty growl without being overbearing. Paired up with the K&N Apollo cold air intake, made for some instant power and torque. Only issue was delay in shipment due to out of stock condition, but worth the wait."
"It's great this is my second Miata and both with this exhaust. The sound is great and it looks good. I had it installed within 3 hours after getting it. Thank You."