- ACCELERA® ALPHA$46.61 - $98.58
- ACHILLES® 122$37.23 - $67.43
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE COMP-2 A/S$107.54 - $282.58
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-32$165.10 - $1,224.48
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP$60.00 - $110.48
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPROCONTACT$93.10 - $319.31
- COOPER® CS5 ULTRA TOURING$83.94 - $189.02
- DELINTE® DH2$41.21 - $109.50
About Mazda Miata MX-5 Tires
The Mazda Miata MX-5 is an elegantly styled roadster. It is characterized by open-air styling and a sportish persona. The interior is fitted with an assortment of luxury features designed to give you a memorable ride quality. The Miata has a strong engine that achieves top acceleration in a couple of seconds. A good selection of the most appropriate Mazda Miata MX-5 tires will enhance performance and ride quality tremendously. CARiD stocks high-grade MX-5 tires to meet the varying needs of its wide customer base. CARiD also provides a pool of qualified professionals to guide you as you make your section from the wide varieties available. You need to consider a number of factors before making your choice such as the prevailing season, the roads you will be traveling on and the expected performance of your car. Summer brings with it some unique challenges. Summer tires are designed to handle these challenges in a manner that accentuates your vehicle’s performance. Some of the available brands in this category include the Dunlop SP Sport and Hankook Ventus tires.
Winter tires are also widely available at CARiD including the Michelin and Bridgestone Blizzak tires. These are renowned for their unique aquaplaning resistance and improved grip in wet and slippery conditions. They also have a high braking force and a better feel of the road, which promotes better control and handling. Ensure that your tires are in good condition always. Tread patterns have an impact on performance, stability, hydroplaning resistance and safety. Worn out tires have increased porosity and experience more leakage compared to newer tires. It is imperative that all worn out and aging tires be replaced to avoid compromising safety and performance. Installing Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensors on your Mazda Miata MX-5 tires will help you monitor air pressure and temperature. These devices are mounted on tire valves. They send crucial data to the vehicle’s computer regarding deviations from the standard enabling prompt action to be taken.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.