The Mazda 5 is a luxurious vehicle equipped with a sharp external design and a spacious interior, enough to hold six people comfortably. The vehicle is fitted with the most advanced technological gadgets to make driving a pleasurable experience. The accessories fitted into the vehicle such as air condition, navigation systems, traction control systems, dynamic stability controls all confirm that it was ‘designed for life unexpected’. Regardless of the above features, the engine’s performance is still hampered by a less than efficient exhaust system. The backpressure created within the stock exhaust system is the primary cause of this flawed process. Consequently, you have a less than optimal fuel consumption and increased expenditure due to the need to change the stock exhaust system periodically owing to rust. To avoid such drawbacks, replace the stock exhaust system with a custom Mazda 5 exhaust system from CARiD.
Aftermarket Mazda 5 exhaust systems create low pressure within the cylinders causing exhaust gases to be rapidly expelled and easier flow of fresh air into the engine to be achieved. The benefits of increased engine efficiency are more horsepower and torque. In addition to this, cost savings in terms of fuel consumption are achieved. The vehicle covers more miles without a corresponding increase in gas. Further, you have the exhaust system producing a deep growl, characteristic of an engine performing at its very best. Mazda 5 exhaust systems are made from stainless steel, a material resistant to corrosion. On purchasing this unit, you get a lifetime warranty thereby saving money that would have gone into continuous replacement of cheap exhaust systems. This unit comes with a complete instruction manual: you may have it installed at the local body shop or alternatively install it yourself. Whatever you do, cast your vote for a better driving life by installing one of the new Mazda 5 exhaust systems from CARiD.
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster®. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of...$71.08 - $373.93
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with little or...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$202.84 - $1,748.68
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Driver Side Catalytic Converter with HeaderDirect Fit Pre-OBDII Driver Side Catalytic Converter with Header by MagnaFlow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter is part of the exhaust...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$238.99 - $796.77
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$79.39 - $1,095.80
- PaceSetter® Direct Fit Catalytic Converter with Integrated ManifoldDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by PaceSetter®. CARB Compliant: No. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. Stainless Steel. PaceSetter Direct-Fit Manifold Catalytic Converters are a direct replacement of original equipment and utilize...Manifold Catalytic Converters are a direct replacement for original equipmentManufactured using mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing for a low restriction tubular manifold design$213.80 - $363.18
- Pypes Performance Exhaust® Universal TipsUniversal Tips by Pypes Performance Exhaust®. Finish off your Muscle car exhaust with the tip that fits the best. Each Tip is polished stainless steel and designed to look great for the life of your Muscle car.304 Polished stainlessEnsures excellent corrosion resistance$34.48 - $204.98
- AP Exhaust® Xlerator™ Stainless Steel Exhaust TipXlerator™ Stainless Steel Exhaust Tip by AP Exhaust®. Today’s exhaust performance market continues to cover a broad spectrum of vehicles. The unique nature of this market is that a product demand is not based on vehicle age or...Made from first-rate materialsEnsures outstanding durability$6.16 - $73.13
- AP Exhaust® HD Stack PipesHD Stack Pipes by AP Exhaust®. Today’s fleets of medium and heavy duty trucks along with school buses are older and require more maintenance at a higher frequency due to age and mileage. Whether local delivery or long haul...Curved, Angle Cut, Slant Cut, Bull HornSpecialty Stacks$6.74 - $458.06
- Stainless Works® 304 SS Pipe304 SS Dual Center Section Pipe, 3" by Stainless Works®. Tubing Diameter: 3". Connection Point: Factory Connect. Crossover Style: X-Pipe. CARB Compliant: Yes. This superior product is made from high-grade stainless steel to ensure...Designed to meet strict quality standardsCarefully crafted from first-rate stainless steel$42.30 - $670.50
- DynoMax® Dual Pipe KitDual Pipe Kit by DynoMax®. With their great selection of exhaust pipes and accessories, DynoMax will provide you with everything necessary to complete the exhaust job. Every component is manufactured from quality materials and...Special reducer design allows for a variety of mounting optionsExtra long 16-gauge tailpipe with side exits and a full 2.25-in. or 2.5-in. diameter$123.98 - $201.18
- Hooker® BlackHeart™ Mid-PipeBlackHeart™ Mid-Pipe without Resonator by Hooker®. Series: BlackHeart™. Header Material: 304 SS. Without Resonator. At the heart of any performance vehicle is the exhaust system. Hooker with its classic heart logo has been at...Lightweight, 18-gauge, 304 stainless steel construction maximizing strength and durabilityAvailable with or without resonator$199.95 - $549.95
- Diamond Eye® Exhaust PipeExhaust Pipe by Diamond Eye Performance®. This products is created for those who are not afraid of the power. It is fine-tuned to deliver unrestricted power and tested against competition for maximum performance. The product...$18.29 - $255.51
- Diamond Eye® Muffler Delete TubeMuffler Delete Tube by Diamond Eye Performance®. This products is created for those who are not afraid of the power. It is fine-tuned to deliver unrestricted power and tested against competition for maximum performance. The product...$23.94 - $86.49
- Stainless Works® Exhaust FlangesExhaust Flanges by Stainless Works®. This superior product is made from high-grade stainless steel to ensure excellent quality and maximum resistance to corrosion. Engineered with careful attention to the smallest detail using the...Designed to meet strict quality standardsCarefully crafted from first-rate stainless steel$31.50 - $46.80
- Vibrant Performance® Exhaust Manifold FlangeExhaust Manifold Flange by Vibrant Performance®. Do you want to get more power out of your vehicle? Then this superior Vibrant Performance product is just for you. Carefully designed for maximum performance, is will more than just...Made of High Quality MaterialsAvailable in different sizes$39.85 - $390.08
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Brake Pads$37.88 - $39.46