Maxliner USA stands behind its two flagship products - Maxfloormat floor mats and Maxtray cargo liners. The company is currently owned and operated by Kramer America, Inc., an auto industry leader that designs and engineers the highest quality car accessories. Maxliner USA has built a solid name and reputation as well as invested decades of expertise in manufacturing the toughest and most affordable floor mats and cargo liners on the market.
The headquarters of Maxliner USA are located in Orlando, Florida. Its 50,000 sq. ft. facility is the central design and hub of Kramer America, Inc. Maxliner's main manufacturing facility is located in Thailand with two additional state-of-the-art development centers in South America. To ensure successful product development, Maxliner's RD center utilizes the latest technology, full time QA engineers, and in-house testing and validation.
Maxliner's passion and determination to create durable, quality mats and liners have made Maxliner the fastest growing auto accessories maker in the Southeastern United States and South America. Better yet, Maxliner products offer a snug fit to every vehicle. Maxliner mats and liners are more reliable when compared to similar products on the market. When the experts at Maxliner say their products are built to last, they absolutely mean it.
What makes Maxliner unique and puts it ahead of the competition is that the mats and liners aren't made of simple rubber that over time will break down, split, and crack. Maxliner all-weather floor mats and cargo liners are created from eco-friendly low density semi-flexible polyethylene material that offers a rigid core for strength yet it is flexible enough to provide unmatched carpet-gripping surface friction. And no matter what, Maxliner will always keep its form.
The best thing about Maxliner products is that they are extremely easy to install and remove for cleaning. They slide in and out of a vehicle without much trouble, if at all. The only thing to keep in mind is that for the fit that is second to none, the factory-installed mats have to be removed. Maxliner also backs all its stuff by a limited lifetime warranty which is a clear sign that Maxliner believes in its products.
| Posted by Arnold | (Elk Grove, CA)
The MaxLiner D2128 fits perfectly on my 2012 Sienna and it was very easy to install. For the price and quality of the product, it's really a good buy.
- Popular MaxLiner Part Numbers
- MaxLiner® D0047 - MaxTray™ Black Cargo Liner
- MaxLiner® D0070 - MaxTray™ Black Cargo Liner
- MaxLiner® A0056 - MaxFloormat™ Black Floor Liners, 1st Row
- MaxLiner® A0043/B0044/D0044 - MaxFloormat™ Black Floor Liners, Complete Set with Cargo Liner (1st and 2nd Row)
- MaxLiner® A0131/B0131/D0131 - MaxFloormat™ Black Floor Liners, Complete Set with Cargo Liner (1st and 2nd Row)
- MaxLiner® D1087 - MaxTray™ Tan Cargo Liner
- MaxLiner® A0106/B0106/D0106 - MaxFloormat™ Black Floor Liners, Complete Set with Cargo Liner (1st and 2nd Row)
- MaxLiner® A0121/B0121 - MaxFloormat™ Black Floor Liners, Complete Set without Cargo Liner (1st and 2nd Row)
- MaxLiner® D1049 - MaxTray™ Tan Cargo Liner
- MaxLiner® A0043/B0044 - MaxFloormat™ Black Floor Liners, Complete Set without Cargo Liner (1st and 2nd Row)