Making sure your vehicle stays clean and cozy is never easier than with CARiD.com’s selection of Subaru Floor Mats. A full lineup of Subaru Mats is on hand in our inventory waiting for your discovery. We handpick the best manufacturers in the business to get you what you need, including WeatherTech®, Lloyd Mats®, and Nifty®. All the innovative designs and top-quality materials that protect your ride is what we concentrate on, so feel free to look around and get involved. We’ve got EVERYTHING from straight-up security against spills and debris to ultra-comfy Carpet Mats that are so soft your feet will feel like they’re resting on pillows. Custom Embroidered Subaru Floor Mats are also available for those who want an extra touch of personal style thrown in!
Whenever you own a car, maintaining it properly is always a priority. It comes with the territory. That’s why Subaru Mats are so important. CARiD.com carries a complete array of Subaru Rubber Mats, heavyweight Carpet Mats, Overlays, Floor Liners, and more. OEM floor mats are not special. They were tossed in for little more than decoration. And ultimately, they fade, crack, and fall apart. You need custom protection that lasts. You need custom comfort that is luxurious and affordable. This is where to get it. Click on your Model above today to find out more!
- WeatherTech® DigitalFit™ Molded Floor LinersDigitalFit™ Molded Floor Liners by WeatherTech®. The WeatherTech® DigitalFit™ Molded Floor Liners accurately and completely line the vehicle carpet giving absolute interior protection. Digital laser measurements of interior...$59.95 - $1,000.00
- WeatherTech® All-Weather Floor MatsAll-Weather Floor Mats by WeatherTech®. The mats have deeply sculpted channels designed to trap water, road salt, mud and sand. All-Weather Floor Mats also have anti-skid ridges to prevent shifting in your vehicle and come with a...$29.95 - $129.95
- Lund® Catch-It™ Vinyl Floor MatsCatch-It™ Vinyl Floor Mats by Lund®. The Catch-It floor mats provide durable protection with a custom, stylish look. The ingenious easy-to-clean design protects your vehicle carpet from dirt, mud, snow, water, grease and most...$68.97 - $77.78
- Lund® Catch-It™ Carpet Floor MatsCatch-It™ Carpet Floor Mats by Lund®. With these floor mats you can keep the comfort of carpeting and still protect your vehicle floor from water, salt, mud and sand. The liners look and feel as good as regular car carpets, yet...$97.49 - $110.00
- Husky Liners® Heavy Duty Floor MatsHeavy Duty Floor Mats by Husky Liners®. The extra thick Heavy Duty Floor mats offer perfect comfort and perfect protection against water, snow, salt, sand, mud and most chemicals. The patented thermoplastic material works perfectly...$33.82 - $60.55
- Husky Liners® Weatherbeater™ Floor LinersWeatherBeater™ Floor Liners by Husky Liners®. These snugly fitting floor liners provide perfect protection for vehicle floors against water, snow, salt, sand, mud and most chemicals. The patented thermoplastic material works...$50.75 - $160.34
- Husky Liners® Classic Style™ Floor LinersClassic Style™ Floor Liners by Husky Liners®. These snugly fitting floor liners protect your vehicle floors against water, snow, salt, sand, mud and most chemicals. High lips keep dirt and water in place. Diamond pattern with...$48.97 - $115.79
- Rugged Ridge® All Terrain Floor LinersAll Terrain Floor Liners by Rugged Ridge®. Available for 1st, 2nd rows & in cargo area, in black, gray and tan colors to match your interior (for selected applications).$37.52 - $184.99
- MaxLiner® MaxFloormat™ Floor LinersMaxFloormat™ Floor Liners by MaxLiner®. MaxFloormat Floor Liners provide excellent protection for your floor while also giving the interior that clean, sophisticated look. Their ideal fit to all floor contours make these liners...$44.54 - $298.45
- Aries® StyleGuard™ Floor LinersStyleGuard™ Floor Liners by Aries®. Aries StyleGuard™ floor liners with patented OmniGrip™ fibers are the new wave in automotive interior, distinguishing themselves from all other floor liners and floor mats by three key...$39.55 - $128.65
- Pet Pad® Khaki Cargo ProtectorUniversal Khaki Cargo Protector (KP00030TN) by Pet Pad®. Quilted cargo area liner provides a secure and comfortable place for your pet to travel. Covered with the same water resistant heavy denier waterproof PVC coated polyester...$68.64
- Pet Pad® Navy Blue Cargo ProtectorUniversal Navy Blue Cargo Protector (KP00030NA) by Pet Pad®. Quilted cargo area liner provides a secure and comfortable place for your pet to travel. Covered with the same water resistant heavy denier waterproof PVC coated...$68.64
- Pet Pad® Charcoal Cargo ProtectorUniversal Charcoal Cargo Protector (KP00030CH) by Pet Pad®. Quilted cargo area liner provides a secure and comfortable place for your pet to travel. Covered with the same water resistant heavy denier waterproof PVC coated polyester...$68.64
- Pet Pad® Burgundy Cargo ProtectorUniversal Burgundy Cargo Protector (KP00030BU) by Pet Pad®. Quilted cargo area liner provides a secure and comfortable place for your pet to travel. Covered with the same water resistant heavy denier waterproof PVC coated polyester...$68.64
- Canine Covers® True Timber™ Camo Print 3D Image Cargo LinerTrue Timber™ Camo Print 3D Image Cargo Liner (DCL6225XD) by Canine Covers®. Pet-friendly camouflage print on fabric treated with Durable Water Repellency. Machine washable. High-traction surface for pet comfort and safety.$498.43
Guides & Articles
- Interior AccessoriesFloor Mat, Floor Liner, and Cargo Mat GlossaryAt CARiD, we understand it can be challenging to choose between styles of floor mats and floor liners, decide if you need a cargo liner, and figure out whether carpeting, vinyl, or rubber construction is best for you. In the Car & Truck Floor Mats section of our website, we offer many choices - each one with its own product description reflecting different descriptive terms and expressions used by the mat manufacturers. Because such terms can vary from manufacturer to manufacturer, we've created this glossary to help you make a more informed choice.
- Interior AccessoriesVinyl vs. Carpet | How to Choose the Perfect Floor Mat?Floor mats and floor liners can do a lot to boost the luxury, utility, and sportiness of your vehicle's interior image. They are one of the first things passengers' eyes will fall on when entering your vehicle. That makes the floor mats you select worth careful consideration when it comes to factors such as feel under your feet, tolerance to spills, overall floor coverage, and colors. We've created this article to discuss how the different mat materials compare in those categories.
- Interior AccessoriesWhat Are My Choices For Floor Mat Logos?Floor mats are one of the first things the eyes of your passengers fall on when entering your vehicle. Most of your vehicle’s interior looks the same as any other car or truck at first glance, but a custom logo floor mat will stand out – and it will do it for pennies on the dollar compared to costs of other interior modifications. Why? The mind is used to seeing only one solid color on 99% of automobile floors, so a unique logo or message in that very spot will capture and hold the attention of your passengers. For you, the driver, a custom logo of your choice serves as a constant reminder of what’s important or precious to you.
- Interior AccessoriesWhat Are The Advantages In Using A Cargo Liner?If you've ever considered purchasing a used car, you understand how proper vehicle condition and cleanliness make a good impression. But have you ever noticed that a vehicle with a spotlessly clean, immaculate trunk or cargo area tends to really stand out in your mind? Sure, you can shampoo and vacuum the cargo area of a vehicle that's seen its share of abuse - but there really is no way to fake the look of a trunk area that's always been kept clean and scratch-free from the start.
- Interior AccessoriesWhat Are The Differences Between Floor Mats And Floor Liners?Have you taken a close look at the existing floor mats in your vehicle lately? Odds are if they came as standard equipment, they’ve become more worn, stained, and full of ground-in dirt than you think. Factory floor mats typically consist of a thin layer of lightweight carpeting bonded to a thin layer of polymer type material that blocks water from getting through. Not a great formula for protection, and not the type of construction that is guaranteed to last the length of time you own your vehicle.
- Interior AccessoriesWhat Makes a Good Floor Liner?Floor liners are perhaps the most useful and time and money saving accessories you can buy for your vehicle. They make it easier to keep your vehicle clean, and they actually pay for themselves by keeping the original vehicle floor in as-new condition. Molded liners cover both the floor and a couple of inches of the walls of the foot wells, leaving no crevices where dirt and moisture can be trapped.
- Interior AccessoriesLloyd Carpet Mats: Luxe vs. UltimatLloyd Ultimats have provided a luxury look and feel to hundreds of thousands of vehicles. So why has Lloyd Mats introduced the Luxe mats? Can they really be better and more good-looking than the Ultimats? The material in both Ultimats and Luxe mats is treated to resist stains and spills, and they are very easy to clean in spite of the deep pilings and luxury feel.
Subaru Floor Mats Reviews
- Related Floor Mats Pages
- Popular Floor Mats Part Numbers
- Husky Liners® 52021 - Heavy Duty Floor Mats (2nd Row Footwell Coverage, Black)
- Husky Liners® 51111 - Heavy Duty Floor Mats (1st Row, Black)
- WeatherTech® W20GR - All-Weather Floor Mats (2nd Row, Gray)
- WeatherTech® W3GR - All-Weather Floor Mats (1st Row, Gray)
- WeatherTech® W20TN - All-Weather Floor Mats (2nd Row, Tan)
- WeatherTech® W3 - All-Weather Floor Mats (1st Row, Black)
- Husky Liners® 99801 - WeatherBeater™ Floor Liners (1st and 2nd Rows, Black)
- WeatherTech® 444821 - DigitalFit™ Molded Floor Liners (1st Row, Black)
- WeatherTech® 445311 - DigitalFit™ Molded Floor Liners (1st Row, Black)
- WeatherTech® 445312 - DigitalFit™ Molded Floor Liner (2nd Row, Black)