Subaru Body Kits & Ground Effects
Make your Subaru uniquely your own by adding a new, exciting look to the exterior. Why drive an ordinary car when it’s easy to add your own personal touch. Enhance your car’s profile by adding a different spoiler or wing, a more race-oriented air dam and splitter. Or simply make your car stand out with a gas-saving ground effects kit. Make a subtle change by replacing the original cladding with something more aggressive and stylish, or take it to the next level with a serious wing that looks like it belongs on the racetrack! Chromed or painted grilles! How about a hood scoop?
There is no fancy guessing-game involved here. Order prepainted to match or contrast your car or truck. Order unpainted if your beautification project means painting the whole vehicle anyway. We can match your factory color exactly, including the clearcoat protecting it.
- VIS Racing® - STI Front BumperStarting at: $288.18$288.18
- Duraflex® - GT500 Wide Body KitStarting at: $239.00$239.00
- Xenon® - Front Air DamStarting at: $141.54$141.54
- SEIBON® - OEM-Style Carbon Fiber Trunk LidStarting at: $1,700.00$1,700.00
- Dawn® - Painted Bodyside MoldingStarting at: $133.60$133.60
- AIT Racing® - OE-Style Carbon Fiber Trunk LidStarting at: $659.65$659.65
- Carbon Creations® - OEM-Style Carbon Fiber TrunkStarting at: $519.00$519.00
- Spec-D® - TD Style Side Skirt KitStarting at: $252.00$252.00
- CarLashes® - Diamond Crystal EyelinerStarting at: $27.95$27.95
- VIS Racing® - Rally Side SkirtsStarting at: $288.18$288.18
| Posted by Robert | (Mont-saint-hilaire, QC)
The moldings were received in a very sturdy package. It was a cardboard tube reinforced with a L-shaped thick cardboard piece - no way it could bend! The moldings themselves were stored in something that looked like a tube sock. They never had a chance of being damaged! The color was a bit darker than the car's paint. It's subtle, but we can still see it under direct lighting conditions. It's my wife's car, and she decided to install the moldings anyway - the color difference is camouflaged by the rounded shape of the molding. Installation was quite easy, but we discovered that the blue painter's tape we used was somewhat flexible, and it was difficult to get a straight line. We managed to catch our error before applying the moldings! The instructions provided were clear, and after preparing the car, we applied the moldings. The double-sided tape looks like it will stay in place for the life of the car!