- (108)Full KitsSubaru
- (154)Bumpers & ValancesSubaru
- (185)Custom HoodsSubaru
- (88)Bumper LipsSubaru
- (15)Rear DiffusersSubaru
- (44)Custom FendersSubaru
- (10)Fender FlaresSubaru
- (134)Side SkirtsSubaru
- (36)Trunk LidsSubaru
- (7)Custom DoorsSubaru
- (10)Body Side MoldingsSubaru
- (2)Custom RoofsSubaru
- (1)Engine CoversSubaru
- (1)Eye LidsSubaru
- (4)Vertical DoorsSubaru
- (3,708)Custom WheelsSubaru
- (89)Light CoversSubaru
Make your Subaru uniquely your own by adding a new, exciting look to the exterior. Why drive an ordinary car when it’s easy to add your own personal touch. Enhance your car’s profile by adding a different spoiler or wing, a more race-oriented air dam and splitter. Or simply make your car stand out with a gas-saving ground effects kit. Make a subtle change by replacing the original cladding with something more aggressive and stylish, or take it to the next level with a serious wing that looks like it belongs on the racetrack! Chromed or painted grilles! How about a hood scoop?
There is no fancy guessing-game involved here. Order prepainted to match or contrast your car or truck. Order unpainted if your beautification project means painting the whole vehicle anyway. We can match your factory color exactly, including the clearcoat protecting it.
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
Subaru Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2014 Subaru BRZ