- Full KitsSubaru Forester
- (5)Bumpers & ValancesSubaru Forester
- (76)Custom HoodsSubaru Forester
- Bumper LipsSubaru Forester
- (4)Side SkirtsSubaru Forester
- Body Side MoldingsSubaru Forester
- (1)ScoopsSubaru Forester
- (9)SpoilersSubaru Forester
- (397)HeadlightsSubaru Forester
- (1,649)Custom WheelsSubaru Forester
- (10)Light CoversSubaru Forester
Your Forester gives you the freedom to go almost anywhere you can think of and the comfort to drive every day so it’s an important tool in your day to day life. That means that you spend a lot of time driving it so you want to make sure that it looks as good as it possibly can so you’re looking for the right visual upgrades. Thankfully, we have a wide range of them to suit your Forester so you don’t need to look any further to get just the right look!
While we have a range of upgrades perhaps the most important is the Subaru Forester body kit since it’s a versatile upgrade that can give you a number of different looks. We have a range of parts so that you can find just the right ones to completely transform your vehicle and make it an extension of your own personality or just add the finishing touches to it to complete it. You know that you’re getting the quality that you and your vehicle deserve because we have all the right brands and we have them at great prices to give you value for your money!
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex®. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a...$20.70 - $4,886.10
- VIS Racing® Body KitBody Kit by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass products are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required. Modification of part is required to ensure proper...$139.37 - $14,700.04
- Dawn® Body Side MoldingBody Side Molding by Dawn®. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle improvement to your vehicle's appearance and guard the doors from...$48.63 - $208.75
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex®. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- Cowles® ProtektoTrim Truck Body Side MoldingProtektoTrim Truck Body Side Molding by Cowles®. ProtektoTrim™ is made with Virgin PVC compounds, high quality Mylar, and 3M Acrylic Foam Tape. ProtektoTrim™ is flexible and easy to work with available in a variety of...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$33.82 - $247.62
- VIS Racing® Custom HoodCustom Hood by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...Easy installationSuperior product quality$328.08 - $5,046.03
- ARB® Bumper Infill PanelBumper Infill Panel by ARB®. ARB maintains its position as an innovator in the industry by utilizing the most modern, state of the art fabrication equipment and machinery.Great QualityLower Price$13.30 - $1,347.10
- Duraflex® L-Sport Style Fiberglass Body Kit (Unpainted) (104605)L-Sport Style Body Kit (104605) by Duraflex®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. 4 Pieces. This kit includes: Front Bumper Cover, Rear Bumper Cover, Side Skirts. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add...Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$469.80
- VIS Racing® Tracer Style Fiberglass Body Kit (Unpainted) (01SBFOR4DTRA-099)Tracer Style Body Kit (01SBFOR4DTRA-099) by VIS Racing®. This Body Kit includes: Front Bumper, Side Skirts and Rear Bumper. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted (Primed). Give your car the look that is sure to intimidate its peers...Innovative designCustom made for your vehicle$793.96
- VIS Racing® Z Sport Style Fiberglass Body Kit (Unpainted) (97SBFOR4DZST-099)Z Sport Style Body Kit (97SBFOR4DZST-099) by VIS Racing®. This Body Kit includes: Front Bumper, Side Skirts and Rear Bumper. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted (Primed). Give your car the look that is sure to intimidate its...Innovative designCustom made for your vehicle$587.25
- Duraflex® L-Sport Style Fiberglass Front Bumper Cover (Unpainted) (104602)L-Sport Style Front Bumper Cover (104602) by Duraflex®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. This bumper is stylish and aerodynamic. With Duraflex you get the best of both worlds, the light weight of fiberglass with the...Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$164.70
- Duraflex® L-Sport Style Fiberglass Rear Bumper Cover (Unpainted) (104604)L-Sport Style Rear Bumper Cover (104604) by Duraflex®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability. Installation typically requires...Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$164.70
- VIS Racing® Tracer Style Fiberglass Front Bumper (Unpainted) (01SBFOR4DTRA-001)Tracer Style Front Bumper (01SBFOR4DTRA-001) by VIS Racing®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted (Primed). This part is what your vehicle lacks to become 100% perfect. The front bumper features a strong and durable construction...Provides an overall smooth and aerodynamic appearanceLightweight and durable construction$264.65
- VIS Racing® Tracer Style Fiberglass Rear Bumper (Unpainted) (01SBFOR4DTRA-002)Tracer Style Rear Bumper (01SBFOR4DTRA-002) by VIS Racing®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted (Primed). Deck your vehicle’s back out today and make it more custom-looking. The rear bumper features a strong and durable...Makes for an unforgettable rear-end appearanceLightweight construction without sacrificing strength$264.65
- VIS Racing® Z Sport Style Fiberglass Front Lip (Unpainted) (97SBFOR4DZST-011)Z Sport Style Front Lip (97SBFOR4DZST-011) by VIS Racing®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted (Primed). This is an affordable yet extremely stylish upgrade for your four-wheel friend. The front lip is made tough to handle...Great addition to spruce up your vehicleAdds downforce to the front wheels for better stability$195.75
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
Subaru Forester Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
1999 Subaru Forester