Subaru Impreza Body Kits
The Impreza is sold across the world because it has plenty of features and it has the performance and handling you need to make any drive an enjoyable experience. A vehicle like this deserves respect and part of that respect means ensuring that it looks as good as it possibly can every time you drive it so you need to find the right upgrades. Thankfully, you can finish looking because we have a range of them to suit your Impreza to give it just the right look!
When you consider which part of your car is going to be seen the most it’s obviously going to be the exterior and the obviously solution is Subaru Impreza body kits. We have a wide range of parts so that you can find the right combination to deliver a subtle but stunning improvement or completely change your vehicle so that it looks as though it was built to your specifications. We have the brands that give you quality products so that you know you’re getting the right products and we have great prices so that you get value for your money.
- VIS Racing® - Demon Rear BumperStarting at: $143.05$143.05
- Duraflex® - GT500 Wide Body KitStarting at: $239.00$239.00
- AIT Racing® - 45mm Wide 22B Style FendersStarting at: $218.69$218.69
- Carbon Creations® - OEM-Style Carbon Fiber TrunkStarting at: $519.00$519.00
- Xenon® - Front Air DamStarting at: $141.54$141.54
- SEIBON® - OEM-Style Carbon Fiber Body KitStarting at: $476.00$476.00
- VIS Racing® - Demon Body KitStarting at: $143.05$143.05
- Duraflex® - GT Spec Front LipStarting at: $159.00$159.00
- AIT Racing® - 45mm Wide 22B Style Front FendersStarting at: $218.69$218.69
- Carbon Creations® - OEM-Style Carbon Fiber TrunkStarting at: $540.00$540.00
| Posted by Robert | (Mont-saint-hilaire, QC)
The moldings were received in a very sturdy package. It was a cardboard tube reinforced with a L-shaped thick cardboard piece - no way it could bend! The moldings themselves were stored in something that looked like a tube sock. They never had a chance of being damaged! The color was a bit darker than the car's paint. It's subtle, but we can still see it under direct lighting conditions. It's my wife's car, and she decided to install the moldings anyway - the color difference is camouflaged by the rounded shape of the molding. Installation was quite easy, but we discovered that the blue painter's tape we used was somewhat flexible, and it was difficult to get a straight line. We managed to catch our error before applying the moldings! The instructions provided were clear, and after preparing the car, we applied the moldings. The double-sided tape looks like it will stay in place for the life of the car!
4x4 • Base • L • LS • L 4x4 • LX • Outback • Brighton • RS • TS • Outback Sport • 2.5i • 2.0R • Sport • 2.5 GT • 2.5i Limited • 2.5i Premium • R • Limited • Premium • Sport Limited • Sport Premium • Touring • i • I Sport • I Limited