- 360 Starting & Charging
- 1400 Starting & Charging
- Baja Starting & Charging
- Brat Starting & Charging
- BRZ Starting & Charging
- Crosstrek Starting & Charging
- Forester Starting & Charging
- Impreza Starting & Charging
- Justy Starting & Charging
- L-Series Starting & Charging
- Legacy Starting & Charging
- Loyale Starting & Charging
- Outback Starting & Charging
- Standard Starting & Charging
Are you searching for durable replacement parts to restore your automobile? Our online shop is always ready to supply you with quality auto parts at affordable prices. We offer durable Subaru replacement starting and charging parts that will restore your vehicle to its original condition. All parts on offer come from reputable brands of the aftermarket industry. We work with Bosch, Denso, Exide and many other companies to deliver only tough auto parts to your door. Our specialists have gathered all the necessary information to help you pick the correct repair parts in no time.
Restore your vehicle’s starting and charging system as soon as possible to start your Subaru the first time and enjoy its mind-boggling performance. Scroll through our vast catalog of starting and charging parts, choose all the required components and restore your automobile as soon as possible. Shopping in our web store won’t take you much time as we offer a convenient search system that will help you get the right repair parts in no time. Our help center is always ready to assist you if any issues occur. We work every day of the week so feel free to contact us to ask any questions.
- Optima® YellowTop Car BatteryYellowTop Car Battery by Optima. YellowTop high-performance AGM batteries are truly dual-purpose batteries. They have amazing cranking power to start big, high-compression engines, and impressive cycling capacity to power items that...$157.24 - $236.38
- Optima® RedTop Car BatteryRedTop Starting Car Battery by Optima. Enjoy the most powerful burst of cranking current for the fastest, most reliable engine starting possible. The spillproof, maintenance-free RedTop Optima battery is resistant to all of the most...$125.47 - $169.72
- Exide® Edge Flat Plate AGM Automotive BatteryEdge Flat Plate AGM Automotive Battery by Exide. Exide Edge AGM batteries are designed to maximize energy capacity for today's on-the-go drivers. The Edge's lasting energy protects against battery failure, helping vehicle batteries...$134.95 - $161.39
- Odyssey® Extreme Series BatteryUniversal Extreme Series Battery by Odyssey. Some batteries offer enormous cranking power. Others, deep cycle reserve power. Unbeatable Odyssey Extreme Series batteries do both. Even at very low temperatures, Odyssey Extreme Series...$172.56 - $369.59
- TYC® StarterStarter by TYC. As soon as your starter motor fails, you can feel it right away. Well, if your starter motor is damaged, you no longer have to pay the high dealer price for a replacement because TYC will give you the same quality...$56.38 - $123.98
- Bosch® StarterStarter by Bosch. Whether new or remanufactured, Bosch starters are 100% factory tested to ensure reliable cranking and starting performance under the most extreme operating conditions. Built for precision fit, Bosch starters are...$40.43 - $1,162.48
- Remy® StarterStarter by Remy. The starters by Remy feature the most compact design in the industry. These components are smaller and lighter providing less friction, better reliability, and greater performance. Install the Remy starter and get...$31.73 - $698.33
- Denso® Starter MotorStarter Motor by Denso. The original DENSO gear-reduction starter is an industry benchmark, so rugged and powerful that it is often adapted for racing use. DENSO remanufactured starters are subjected to a rigorous test and...$39.70 - $254.46
- Quality-Built® StarterStarter by Quality-Built. Get professional installer quality at a DIY price with a Quality Built starter. These starters are manufactured under strict QS-9000 quality guidelines, the highest quality standard achievable for...$21.03 - $215.40
- Quality-Built® Remanufactured StarterRemanufactured Starter by Quality-Built.$14.33 - $332.66
- USA Industries® Remanufactured Starter MotorRemanufactured Starter by USA Industries. This premium product is engineered with attention to detail to ensure reliable engine starting. Made from premium materials for outstanding quality and worry-free performance. This USA...$18.00 - $262.79
- World Source One® StarterStarter by World Source One.$90.51 - $225.41
- TYC® AlternatorAlternator by TYC. The alternator is one of the parts you want to function properly, otherwise all the comforts given by the electronic components won't be available anymore. And when you need a replacement, TYC will gladly give you...$83.49 - $242.12
- Bosch® AlternatorAlternator by Bosch. If all you hear when starting your car is a click-click sound, chances are your alternator has died on you. Bosch Alternator is built especially for extremes of heat and cold; it features more new parts and is...$35.71 - $955.93
- Remy® AlternatorAlternator by Remy. The alternators by Remy provide significant fuel efficiency and the lowest noise available on the market today. They feature patented winding technology which helps them boast the lowest mass in the industry, as...$29.38 - $543.65
Guides & Articles
- Starting & ChargingNew Versus Remanufactured Starters And AlternatorsStarter motors and alternators have a tough job. Starter motors are high-torque motors which must have the ability to turn over, or crank, an engine under varying weather and mechanical conditions. Without a functioning starter motor, you simply cannot start up a modern vehicle's engine.
- Starting & ChargingServicing And Replacing A BatteryBy definition, an automotive battery is an electrochemical device that stores and provides electrical energy on demand. Electrical energy is produced inside the battery by a chemical reaction occurring between two dissimilar plates immersed in an electrolyte solution. When the battery is discharging, it changes chemical energy into electrical energy and releases current. During charging, electrical energy is converted back into chemical energy and stored.
- Starting & ChargingHybrid Vehicle Overview - CARiD.comHybrids are everywhere these days and can be defined as, "any vehicle combining two or more sources of power which can directly or indirectly provide propulsion." Although all hybrid vehicles on the market today use batteries as one of the power sources, there are different mechanical layouts and operational approaches in the way electric motors function alongside gasoline combustion engines. Those that use a combustion engine to generate electrical power are described simply as "hybrids", while vehicles with larger battery packs that can also be recharged with an electrical cord are known as "plug-in hybrids". Vehicles with electric motors and without combustion engines are not considered hybrids, because they are "pure electric" vehicles. These so-called "EVs" are outside the scope of what we are covering here.