- Full KitsSubaru WRX
- (98)Bumpers & ValancesSubaru WRX
- (143)Custom HoodsSubaru WRX
- (8)Bumper LipsSubaru WRX
- Rear DiffusersSubaru WRX
- (1)CanardsSubaru WRX
- Custom FendersSubaru WRX
- (3)Fender FlaresSubaru WRX
- (76)Side SkirtsSubaru WRX
- (21)Trunk LidsSubaru WRX
- Custom DoorsSubaru WRX
- Body Side MoldingsSubaru WRX
- Custom RoofsSubaru WRX
- (3)ScoopsSubaru WRX
- Engine CoversSubaru WRX
- (55)SpoilersSubaru WRX
- (528)HeadlightsSubaru WRX
- (3,984)Custom WheelsSubaru WRX
- (5)Light CoversSubaru WRX
The WRX is the kind of vehicle that was designed for performance and it demonstrates that every time you take it out of the garage. That means that you need it to look as good as it possibly can at all times and we have a wide range of visual upgrades that make it easy to get the look that suits you. They’re an easy way to put your own personal touches on your WRX so that you know it’s always making the right statements to everyone who sees it.
When you consider which areas of your vehicle are likely to get the most attention the answer is obviously the exterior so Subaru WRX body kits are a great upgrade option. We have a wide range of parts so that you can find the right combination to deliver a subtle but stunning improvement or completely change your vehicle so that it looks as though it was built to your specifications. We have the right parts so that you know you’re getting quality products and we have them at lower prices than you would imagine so you get value for every dollar that you spend!
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex®. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a...$20.70 - $4,886.10
- Seibon® Carbon Body KitCarbon Body Kit by Seibon®. Lighten your car and transform its appearance with this carbon fiber body kit. These glossy, eye-catching, lightweight panels will accentuate your car's style and show everyone that you're serious about...$153.00 - $4,301.00
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber Body KitCarbon Fiber Body Kit by Carbon Creations®. This kit includes Front Bumper Cover, Rear Add On Bumper Extensions, Side Skirts, Rear Wing Trunk Lid Spoiler. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$239.00 - $4,882.00
- VIS Racing® Body KitBody Kit by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass products are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required. Modification of part is required to ensure proper...$139.37 - $14,700.04
- VIS Racing® Front BumperFront Bumper by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...$156.60 - $4,773.95
- VIS Racing® Bumper InsertBumper Insert by VIS Racing®. The part is made highly durable to withstand the abuse of daily driving. Conforming to the curves of your car, the part blends in perfectly with its exterior design.Easy installationSuperior product quality$187.92 - $659.29
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- Spec-D® Bumper LipBumper Lip by Spec-D®. Spec-D figuratively has their finger on the pulse of the automotive aftermarket, so they can bring you the latest style and best performing parts and accessories. No matter whether you want your car or truck...Custom style lighting parts for a unique appearance and better visibilityHigh-tech engine parts for the most power and best performance$40.94 - $267.00
- Seibon® Carbon Trunk LidCarbon Trunk Lid by Seibon®. Replace your factory trunk lid with this carbon panel and get high-tech style and a weight reduction. Whether you're a racer or just want to look the part, you can depend on Seibon for style,...$153.00 - $2,210.00
- VIS Racing® Rear BumperRear Bumper by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...$156.60 - $3,904.04
- VIS Racing® FendersFenders by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....$234.90 - $2,558.06
- VIS Racing® Rear LipRear Lip by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....Easy installationSuperior product quality$156.60 - $2,399.90
- Seibon® Carbon Fiber Side SkirtsCarbon Fiber Side Skirts by Seibon®, 1 Pair. Give your car a high-tech aerodynamic look with these carbon fiber side skirts. Side skirts minimize the amount of air flowing under the car, and make it look like it's "hugging" the...$612.00 - $1,462.00
- VIS Racing® Side SkirtsSide Skirts by VIS Racing®, 1 Pair. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...$156.60 - $2,399.90
- Dawn® Body Side MoldingBody Side Molding by Dawn®. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle improvement to your vehicle's appearance and guard the doors from...$48.63 - $208.75
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
- Covercraft® WeatherShield™ HP Custom Car Cover$339.00 - $379.00
Subaru WRX Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2002 Subaru WRX