The WRX is sold across the world because of its magnificent handling and performance that guarantees you an exciting experience every time you take it out of the garage but this can start something within you. It can start a desperation to get even more from your vehicle to add to the excitement and this leads to only one logical conclusion: performance upgrades. We have a wide range of them so that you can get the type of improvements that suit you best and an important upgrade to start with is the Subaru WRX air intake.
The importance of having the right air intake cannot be understated because it determines how much air will reach your engine which is vital to how your engine runs. We have a range of different types like the cold air intake which will give your engine cooler air that burns easier or the short ram intake that allows your engine to get a higher volume of air so that your engine has more to burn. We even have great prices for all our products so that you know you’re getting value for money whenever you purchase!
Let the engine of your vehicle breathe freely with a quality air intake system. To satisfy the requirement of the most discerning enthusiasts, we've carefully handpicked world-class air intake systems manufactured by the top names in the industry. Engineered to optimize the air path between the air filter and the engine, air intakes provide your vehicle with the maximum airflow and you with a noticeable increase in horsepower and torque. Read over 3 air intake system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the system that is perfect for you.
- DC Sports® - Polished Aluminum Short Ram Intake SystemStarting at: $122.52$122.52
- Injen® - SP Series Cold Air Intake SystemStarting at: $284.73$284.73
- Weapon-R® - Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemStarting at: $220.15$220.15
- Takeda® - Retain Polished Short Ram Air Intake SystemStarting at: $299.00$299.00
- Spectre Performance® - 3" Airflow Sensor MountStarting at: $9.99$9.99
- Agency Power® - Short Ram Air Intake KitStarting at: $240.00$240.00
- aFe® - Stage 2 Cold Air Intake SystemStarting at: $299.00$299.00
- JET® - Mass Air Flow SensorStarting at: $149.96$149.96
- Mishimoto® - Silicone Airbox HoseStarting at: $63.00$63.00
- DC Sports® - Cold Air Intake SystemStarting at: $182.76$182.76
"Intake adds noticeable power and sounds fantastic under medium to hard acceleration. Moderately difficult to install because of having to removing air resonator chamber inside the front bumper. Even after that, it's a tight squeeze getting the intake to fit. Great product though and is totally worth the installation time. Be sure to monitor your air to fuel ratio after installation, your engine might be getting too much air and run lean."
"I bought the Injen SP Cold Air Intake for my 2012 WRX, and I love it. Before I bought it, my car was getting 24.9 mpg. Now after the intake is installed, I am getting between 30.3 and 33.1 mpg, depending on how hard I drive it. The power increase is noticeable right away, and the sound of the intake after 3k rpms is awesome. Only took 30 minutes to install myself."