Ultimat™ Custom Fit Floor Mats by Lloyd®. The plush Ultimat was designed specifically for automotive use. After 30 years it is still the best-selling custom fit logo mat in the market. The Ultimat is a deep tuft, luxurious mat, available in a huge selection of colors. These top quality mats are fully customizable, with an almost unlimited choice of factory logos or custom embroidery.
- Not all logos are available due to licensing restrictions.
- These mats are made to order and not returnable, except for manufacturing errors. It is not a manufacturing error that the Lloyd Mat is slightly bigger than the OEM mats. Always test fit the mats before you file a complaint on a suspected misfit. In 99.9% of all cases you will find that the Lloyd Mat fits better than the original mat.
- Premium continuous filament yarn
- Face weight of 32-ounce per yard (5/16” pile height) —thicker than OEM
- Two-ply yarn construction creates durability and density by weaving two yarn strands into one tuft
- Computer driven cutting process insures precise fit
- Over 50 carpet colors to match or compliment all OEM interiors
- Matching continuous cloth edge binding can’t unravel
- Available with over 1000 officially licensed automotive logos
- Personalized initials, military emblems and lifestyle logos offered
- Multi-layer backing maintains mat shape and protects OEM carpet
- Water-resistant latex layer protects factory carpeting
- Non-skid rubber TractionBac™ also provides moisture protection
- Factory-compatible mat fastening (post, hook, snap) where applicable
- Easy-to-install Lloyd anchors for vehicles not equipped with anchors
- Absolutely stays put for optimum safety and durability
- 5-year warranty against defects in design, workmanship and materials
The rigid four-layer structure of the Ultimats guarantees that the mats keep their precise fit to your car. The bottom layer is the non-slip TractionBac® rubber backing. On top of that is a propylene mesh layer for stiffness, to keep the mat from warping. Next is a water-resistant latex layer that keeps the car floor pan dry. The latex is covered with a woven polypropylene backing for the luxurious tuft, which is 5/16 inch deep and made in heavy 2-ply, 32 oz/sq.yd., continuous filament nylon yarn. This is a durable and extremely longwearing mat.
Add the logo of your choice from Lloyd's extensive, licensed library of logos for car brands and models, for military and for lifestyles. Or personalize your mats with lettering of your choice.
Lloyd Mats has a custom mat pattern for virtually every vehicle sold in the US since 1960. The patterns are developed by Lloyd Mats for the best possible fit. The patterns are digitized, and the mats are cut using AutoCAD ultrasonic cutting technology to ensure a perfect fit to your vehicle, with the Lloyd mats often covering a slightly larger floor area than the mats provided by the car manufacturer.
Lloyd Mats® (Lloyd) is the largest U.S. manufacturer of custom fit floor mats. The company started business in 1974. In 1999 Lloyd's employees purchased 100% of Lloyd's shares under a qualified Employee Stock Ownership Program. This makes for unsurpassed customer service and attention to detail, with every employee taking responsibility for his or her work as any good business owner does. Lloyd Mats are all made in a large plant in Los Angeles, California. Mat patterns are digitized and the mats are cut to perfect custom fit using AutoCAD controlled, ultrasonic cutting equipment. Lloyd has a pattern for virtually every make and model of car, truck or van sold in the United States from 1960 to the present. Development of mat and embroidery computer programs and the actual manufacture of the mats and the mat embroidery are all performed in Lloyd's plant, to ensure that all patterns and mats meet the high and strict quality standards that have made Lloyd Mats the undisputed leader in the custom car mat industry.