Classic Loop™ Custom Fit Floor Mats by Lloyd®. These economically-priced custom fit floor mats are extremely fade-, stain- and soil-resistant. The low, dense loop pile fabric is backed by Lloyd’s signature TractionBac liner to prevent the mats from shifting. Keep your interior fresh-looking by absorbing all of that tracked-in dirt with a Lloyd’s floor mat.
- Not all logos are available due to licensing restrictions.
- These mats are made to order and not returnable, except for manufacturing errors. It is not a manufacturing error that the Lloyd Mat is slightly bigger than the OEM mats. Always test fit the mats before you file a complaint on a suspected misfit. In 99.9% of all cases you will find that the Lloyd Mat fits better than the original mat.
- Economically priced
- Rugged appearance
- Soil and stain resistant Polypropylene yarn
- Loop style carpet construction of 20 ounce per yard
- Multi-layer backing for stiffness, moisture protection and traction
- Five year warranty
- Eight OEM matched colors
- Customize with hundreds of automotive, lifestyle and personalized designs
- Equipped with factory compatible, or Lloyd’s anchoring system
Lloyd’s starts with a yarn that isn’t dyed to its final color: rather color is added to the liquid polypropylene before it is formed into threads and yarn. This guarantees the color is uniform, and lasts for the life of the mat. These mats use the factory retention system if one is in place, or Lloyd’s system if not. TractionBac backing further anchors these mats into place to keep them from shifting. To clean, either vacuum them in place, or remove them and hose them down (be sure to dry them thoroughly before reinstalling). Choose from a number of near-factory colors, embroidered logos and the color of the thread in the logos.
Lloyd Mats® (Lloyd) is the largest U.S. manufacturer of custom fit floor mats. The company started business in 1974. In 1999 Lloyd's employees purchased 100% of Lloyd's shares under a qualified Employee Stock Ownership Program. This makes for unsurpassed customer service and attention to detail, with every employee taking responsibility for his or her work as any good business owner does. Lloyd Mats are all made in a large plant in Los Angeles, California. Mat patterns are digitized and the mats are cut to perfect custom fit using AutoCAD controlled, ultrasonic cutting equipment. Lloyd has a pattern for virtually every make and model of car, truck or van sold in the United States from 1960 to the present. Development of mat and embroidery computer programs and the actual manufacture of the mats and the mat embroidery are all performed in Lloyd's plant, to ensure that all patterns and mats meet the high and strict quality standards that have made Lloyd Mats the undisputed leader in the custom car mat industry.