Subaru Cargo Liner
- WeatherTech® - Cargo LinerStarting at: $24.99$24.99
- Covercraft® - Custom Cargo Area Liner™ Starting at: $89.87$89.87
- Canine Covers® - Cargo LinerStarting at: $356.00$356.00
- WeatherTech® - All-Weather Floor MatsStarting at: $24.99$24.99
- WeatherTech® - AVM™ Cargo MatStarting at: $39.95$39.95
- FanMats® - Heavy Duty Vinyl Cargo MatStarting at: $37.58$37.58
- Lund® - Cargo-Logic™ Cargo MatStarting at: $12.04$12.04
- Covercraft® - Universal-Fit Cargo Area Liner™Starting at: $42.13$42.13
- Pet Pad® - Cargo ProtectorStarting at: $65.37$65.37
"Product is great, it really fits well and looks like high quality. We have two dogs and it will be great to put the part in the back of the Subaru when we go to the beach. "
"I ordered a medium, got a large with Cargo Loks & grocery bag holder. Thought about sending it back, but then realized I could trim the edge with tin snips to make it a custom fit. I had to cut off the rim on the rear, so it won't hold spills in as well, but it covers 90% of the cargo area. Works great to keep my suitcase, cooler, bags from sliding around on our winding foothill roads. "
"Pleased with the product. Fit perfectly right out of the box. Easy to install and remove. Looks sturdy. Went camping with new car immediately after installing and it worked fine and was easy to clean afterwards. Likely a good purchase for maintaining resale value of the car."
"I bought the cargo liner for Subaru Forester. The color matched the interior perfectly, the fit was amazing. It even covered the space under the taillights. The quality is outstanding."
"Fit perfectly. Exactly what we wanted to protect the rear cargo area of our new 2011 Subaru Forester. Seems like the other reviews I read before purchasing were good, and they were right. Don't know if it was this product or another that had comments about it smelling bad, but this one had no smell at all. We took it out of the package and put it right in the vehicle. Took 30 seconds."