- 1400 Tail Lights
- Baja Tail Lights
- Brat Tail Lights
- BRZ Tail Lights
- Forester Tail Lights
- Impreza Tail Lights
- Justy Tail Lights
- L-Series Tail Lights
- Legacy Tail Lights
- Loyale Tail Lights
- Outback Tail Lights
- Standard Tail Lights
- (34)Custom Tail LightsSubaru
- (99)Factory Tail LightsSubaru
- (12)Fiber Optic Tail LightsSubaru
- (23)LED Tail LightsSubaru
- (11)Euro Tail LightsSubaru
- (16)Black Tail LightsSubaru
- (6)3rd Brake LightsSubaru
- (22)Tailgate Light BarsSubaru
- (1,047)Tail Light BulbsSubaru
- (474)Exterior LED LightsSubaru
- (105)Light CoversSubaru
Subaru Custom Tail Lights are at CARiD in all of the most sizzling options drivers love and we’ve got the selection to prove it! Subaru Custom Taillights are available in Crystal Clear, Red Clear, Platinum Smoke, JDM Black, and more! Every premier manufacturer is on hand to ensure the kind of quality that goes the distance. Subaru Custom Tail Lights at CARiD are designed specifically for your model and guaranteed to provide a precise OEM fit. Take the chance to grab onto the image boost which radiates above everything else! Subaru LED Taillights and Subaru Euro Tail Lights unveil a bright, sleekly exotic tone that far surpasses the factory lights. Plus, Subaru LED Tail Lights are more efficient than OEM bulbs. They last longer, look sharper, and match your vehicle’s mood perfectly!
Subaru Custom Taillights come in pairs and preassembled for a convenient “plug & play” installation. Regardless of your fashion-sense, Subaru LED Tail Lights and Subaru Euro Tail Lights are an immediate upgrade over factory tail lamps. Increased color and vibrancy means all of your lighting functions won’t be mistaken by those in your rearview. Subaru LED Taillights also pierce through inclement weather more easily, as well. Don’t be left out in the cold – heat things up a little. Subaru Custom Tail Lights are a “can’t miss” addition to your vehicle’s personality!
- Spyder® Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by Spyder®, 1 Pair. Replace your boring monochromatic tail lights with these bolt-on LED Tail Lights, and give your vehicle an exclusive look like nothing else on the road. The interesting detail is just visible...$30.95 - $756.95
- Spec-D® Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by Spec-D®, 1 Pair. Stock monochromatic tail lights are boring and make your car or truck indistinguishable from others of the same model. These LED Tail Lights will give your vehicle a unique, distinctive look...$33.05 - $462.58
- TYC® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by TYC®. Whenever you're on the road, you rely on your tail lights to show other drivers whether you're about to stop or turn. Because non-functional tail lights endanger you and your passengers, do...$4.48 - $359.67
- IPCW® Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by IPCW®, 1 Pair. Especially for those drivers who are bored of their monochromatic tail lights and want to change them into something more appealing and effective, these are the right parts to go with. These...$61.93 - $460.13
- Replace® Factory Tail LightsFactory Tail Lights by Replace®. You need your tail lights to be functional for safe driving, so your vehicle and brake lights/turn signals can be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with a damaged or non-functional tail light and...$12.87 - $862.63
- CG® Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by CG®, 1 Pair. While making your vehicle look much more appealing, you can also upgrade its lighting capabilities by installing these opulent aftermarket parts by CG. Supplied with high-intensity LEDs, the tail...$29.86 - $654.50
- Anzo® Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by Anzo®, 1 Pair. Tired of your dull factory tail lights and feel a strong need to upgrade the rear of your car with something really special? Featuring far more brightness and endurance than stock bulbs, these...$42.07 - $899.25
- Spyder® LED Tail LightsLED Tail Lights by Spyder®, 1 Pair. Replace your boring monochromatic tail lights with these bolt-on LED Tail Lights, and give your vehicle an exclusive look like nothing else on the road. The interesting detail is just visible...$82.54 - $756.95
- Spec-D® LED Tail LightsLED Tail Lights by Spec-D®, 1 Pair. Stock monochromatic tail lights are boring and make your car or truck indistinguishable from others of the same model. These LED Tail Lights will give your vehicle a unique, distinctive look like...$39.65 - $462.58
- Sherman® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by Sherman®. Drive safely day and night, under any weather conditions with factory replacement tail lights by Sherman. They're manufactured to exact OEM specs to provide a direct fit and ensure OE...$9.13 - $386.10
- Spec-D® Euro Tail LightsEuro Tail Lights by Spec-D®, 1 Pair. Stock monochromatic tail lights are boring and make your car or truck indistinguishable from others of the same model. These Euro Tail Lights will give your vehicle a unique, distinctive look...$33.05 - $237.90
- CG® LED Tail LightsLED Tail Lights by CG®, 1 Pair. While making your vehicle look much more appealing, you can also upgrade its lighting capabilities by installing these opulent aftermarket parts by CG. Supplied with high-intensity LEDs, the tail...$132.01 - $654.50
- Spyder® Euro Tail LightsEuro Tail Lights by Spyder®, 1 Pair. Replace your boring monochromatic tail lights with these bolt-on Euro Tail Lights, and give your vehicle an exclusive look like nothing else on the road. The interesting detail and unique light...$30.95 - $340.16
- Eagle® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by Eagle®. Eagle replacement tail lights are designed to provide safe driving during the night and under low visibility conditions. With their durable construction, Eagle lights are highly resistant...$10.93 - $441.00
- Spyder® LED 3rd Brake LightLED 3rd Brake Light by Spyder®, 1-Piece. Add some custom detail to your vehicle and increase your driving safety at the same time with this eye-catching LED 3rd Brake Light. LED lights have a much more distinctive look and...$30.48 - $127.99
Guides & Articles
- Automotive LightingCan I Still Get Factory-Style Tail Lamps For My Car Or Truck?While we love the idea of customizing every corner of our vehicles, we also know that we sometimes face constraints, whether they be logistical, practical, or financial. Custom tail lamps? Sure, there are plenty of choices out there - the reality is that your particular situation may force you to consider a factory-style tail lamp. And in doing so, you may be thinking "dealer" or "salvage yard".
- Automotive LightingWhat Are The Differences Between Euro And LED Tail Lights?To define a "Euro tail light", it's important to first define a modern "Euro" headlight assembly. Dating back to the 1950s, headlights on European cars were distinctive for their flush, aerodynamic glass surfaces, a design not permitted in the U.S. until 1984. At first, these Euro style headlamp assemblies did not feature a great deal of distinctive styling other than a smooth, one-piece glass outer surface. By the end of the last century, as high-tech xenon headlight assemblies grew in popularity on luxury vehicles, OEM Euro style headlights began to imitate their technical projector-beam look. Frosted glass lens covers were replaced with clear plastic ones, allowing a look at multi-faceted mirror pieces shaped in a variety of patterns. Today, Euro headlights have become associated with those complex shapes as well as circular cutouts that look the part of projector beam lenses. Euro tail lights (sometimes called "Altezza lights" or "clear tail lights") pay tribute to this look with designs modeled after modern Euro headlights.
- Automotive LightingLED Tail Lights | Are They Brighter, Better-Looking, Or Both?One look through the Custom & Factory Tail lights section of our website will convince you there’s no question that tail lights equipped with LED (Light Emitting Diode) lights boost the look of any car, pickup, SUV, or van. Once you consider that more time is spent looking at the rear of vehicles compared to the front, purchasing LED tail lights to create a memorable and unique look for its backside is simply money well spent.
- Automotive LightingWhat do I Need to Know About Installing LED Bulbs into my Car?When you decide to install LED bulbs into you car, you need to know the right size and select the desired color. Next thing to know is that most vehicles use a Thermal Flasher unit to control their Turn Signals. Most Thermal Flasher units are generally not compatible with LED lights without a resistor installed with them. Why you Ask?
- Automotive LightingWhat Choices do I Have for Tail Lights?There is an ever increasing range of taillights available, thanks to the rapid development of modern lighting technology and to changes in the legal requirements for automotive lighting. There have never been these many options for taillights, and it has never been easier to create a completely unique lighting signature for a custom vehicle.
- Automotive LightingAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Automotive LightingHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
Subaru Custom & Factory Tail Lights Reviews
- Related Tail Lights Pages
- Popular Tail Lights Part Numbers
- Replace® SU2801117 - Passenger Side Replacement Tail Light
- Replace® SU2800117 - Driver Side Replacement Tail Light
- Replace® SU2805100 - Passenger Side Outer Replacement Tail Light
- Replace® SU2804100 - Driver Side Outer Replacement Tail Light
- Replace® SU2801104 - Passenger Side Outer Replacement Tail Light
- Replace® SU2801113OE - Passenger Side Replacement Tail Light Lens and Housing (Brand New OE)
- TYC® 11-6338-01-9 - Driver Side CAPA Certified Replacement Tail Light
- TYC® 11-6463-00 - Passenger Side Replacement Tail Light
- TYC® 11-6464-00 - Driver Side Replacement Tail Light