- 1400 Tail Lights
- Baja Tail Lights
- Brat Tail Lights
- BRZ Tail Lights
- Crosstrek Tail Lights
- Forester Tail Lights
- Impreza Tail Lights
- Justy Tail Lights
- L-Series Tail Lights
- Legacy Tail Lights
- Loyale Tail Lights
- Outback Tail Lights
Subaru Custom Tail Lights are at CARiD in all of the most sizzling options drivers love and we’ve got the selection to prove it! Subaru Custom Taillights are available in Crystal Clear, Red Clear, Platinum Smoke, JDM Black, and more! Every premier manufacturer is on hand to ensure the kind of quality that goes the distance. Subaru Custom Tail Lights at CARiD are designed specifically for your model and guaranteed to provide a precise OEM fit. Take the chance to grab onto the image boost which radiates above everything else! Subaru LED Taillights and Subaru Euro Tail Lights unveil a bright, sleekly exotic tone that far surpasses the factory lights. Plus, Subaru LED Tail Lights are more efficient than OEM bulbs. They last longer, look sharper, and match your vehicle’s mood perfectly!
Subaru Custom Taillights come in pairs and preassembled for a convenient “plug & play” installation. Regardless of your fashion-sense, Subaru LED Tail Lights and Subaru Euro Tail Lights are an immediate upgrade over factory tail lamps. Increased color and vibrancy means all of your lighting functions won’t be mistaken by those in your rearview. Subaru LED Taillights also pierce through inclement weather more easily, as well. Don’t be left out in the cold – heat things up a little. Subaru Custom Tail Lights are a “can’t miss” addition to your vehicle’s personality!
- Spyder® Fiber Optic LED Tail LightsFiber Optic LED Tail Lights by Spyder.$211.81 - $642.98
- Spyder® Black Fiber Optic LED Tail LightsBlack Fiber Optic LED Tail Lights by Spyder.$211.81 - $642.98
- Spyder® LED Tail LightsLED Tail Lights by Spyder.$97.56 - $708.04
- Spyder® Black LED Tail LightsBlack LED Tail Lights by Spyder.$97.56 - $708.04
- Spyder® Smoke LED Tail LightsSmoke LED Tail Lights by Spyder.$97.56 - $708.04
- Spyder® Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by Spyder.$38.68 - $708.04
- Spyder® Euro Tail LightsEuro Tail Lights by Spyder.$38.68 - $210.92
- Spyder® Black Euro Tail LightsBlack Euro Tail Lights by Spyder.$38.68 - $210.92
- Spyder® Smoke Euro Tail LightsSmoke Euro Tail Lights by Spyder.$38.68 - $210.92
- Spec-D® Fiber Optic LED Tail LightsFiber Optic Tail Lights by Spec-D.$131.05 - $361.34
- Spec-D® Smoke LED Tail LightsSmoke LED Tail Lights by Spec-D, 1 Pair.$96.57 - $420.53
- Spec-D® Euro Tail LightsEuro Tail Lights by Spec-D.$35.20 - $248.31
- Spec-D® Black Euro Tail LightsBlack Euro Tail Lights by Spec-D.$35.20 - $248.31
- Spec-D® Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by Spec-D.$35.20 - $420.53
- CG® LED Tail LightsLED Tail Lights by CG, 1 Pair.$112.22 - $525.00
Guides & Articles
- Tail LightsTail Light Guards: Good-Looking Protection For The Back End TooUnlike passenger cars, virtually all modern pickups, sport utility vehicles, and Jeeps feature squared-off rear corners – a configuration that’s dictated more by necessity than by choice. Positioned on those sharp-edged corners at the most vulnerable spots possible are the tail light assemblies. We use the word vulnerable because tail lights really are sticking out there, with no protection.
- Tail LightsCan I Still Get Factory-Style Tail Lamps For My Car Or Truck?While we love the idea of customizing every corner of our vehicles, we also know that we sometimes face constraints, whether they be logistical, practical, or financial. Custom tail lamps? Sure, there are plenty of choices out there - the reality is that your particular situation may force you to consider a factory-style tail lamp. And in doing so, you may be thinking "dealer" or "salvage yard".
- Tail LightsWhat Are Differences Between Euro And LED Tail Lights?To define a "Euro tail light", it's important to first define a modern "Euro" headlight assembly. Dating back to the 1950s, headlights on European cars were distinctive for their flush, aerodynamic glass surfaces, a design not permitted in the U.S. until 1984. At first, these Euro style headlamp assemblies did not feature a great deal of distinctive styling other than a smooth, one-piece glass outer surface. By the end of the last century, as high-tech xenon headlight assemblies grew in popularity on luxury vehicles, OEM Euro style headlights began to imitate their technical projector-beam look. Frosted glass lens covers were replaced with clear plastic ones, allowing a look at multi-faceted mirror pieces shaped in a variety of patterns. Today, Euro headlights have become associated with those complex shapes as well as circular cutouts that look the part of projector beam lenses. Euro tail lights (sometimes called "Altezza lights" or "clear tail lights") pay tribute to this look with designs modeled after modern Euro headlights.
- Tail LightsLED Tail Lights | Are They Brighter, Better-Looking, Or Both?One look through the Custom & Factory Tail lights section of our website will convince you there’s no question that tail lights equipped with LED (Light Emitting Diode) lights boost the look of any car, pickup, SUV, or van. Once you consider that more time is spent looking at the rear of vehicles compared to the front, purchasing LED tail lights to create a memorable and unique look for its backside is simply money well spent.
- Tail LightsWhat Choices do I Have for Tail Lights?There is an ever increasing range of taillights available, thanks to the rapid development of modern lighting technology and to changes in the legal requirements for automotive lighting. There have never been these many options for taillights, and it has never been easier to create a completely unique lighting signature for a custom vehicle.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
Subaru Custom & Factory Tail Lights Reviews
2013 Subaru BRZ