Your Forester gives you the freedom to go almost anywhere you can think of and it’s comfortable enough to drive all day so it’s an important tool in your day to day life. Because you spend so much time driving it you want to make sure that it looks as good as it possibly can and the only way you can achieve this is by installing the right upgrades so you’ve come to the right place. We have a wide range of them including the Subaru Forester tail lights which will completely transform the rear of your Forester!
After market tail lights are a great idea because they’re small components but they can have either a dramatic or a subtle effect on the back of your car depending on which option suits your preferences. We have a wide range of them so that you can choose from different styles with different types of lights or different shades that can change things even more. There are different styles and shades so that you can further customize the look you’re trying to achieve and we have all the right brands to give you the quality that your vehicle deserves.
- Replace® Factory Tail LightsFactory Tail Lights by Replace.$13.00 - $640.69
- TYC® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by TYC.$6.04 - $348.91
- TYC® Brand New OE Tail LightBrand New OE Tail Light by TYC.$73.41 - $274.61
- K-Metal® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Light by K-Metal. You need your tail lights to be functional for safe driving, so your vehicle and brake lights/turn signals can be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with a damaged or non-functional tail...$14.25 - $962.50
- Maxzone® Replacement Tail LightsReplacement Tail Lights by Maxzone. Whenever you're on the road, you rely on your tail lights to show other drivers whether you're about to stop or turn. Because non-functional tail lights endanger you and your passengers, do...$13.56 - $895.24
- Sherman® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by Sherman. Drive safely day and night, under any weather conditions with factory replacement tail lights by Sherman. They're manufactured to exact OEM specs to provide a direct fit and ensure OE...$9.22 - $321.17
- Lumen® Stop/Brake Light LED BulbsStop/Brake Light LED Bulbs by Lumen. Increase the light output, safety and style of your stop lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily...$5.99 - $29.95
- Lumen® Exterior Light Replacement BulbsExterior Light Replacement Bulbs by Lumen. Increase the brilliance or customize the color of your vehicle's interior lighting. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without...$5.99 - $32.95
- Replace® Factory Fog LightsFactory Fog Lights by Replace.$9.78 - $338.72
- Lumen® Tail Light LED BulbsTail Light LED Bulbs by Lumen. Increase the light output, safety and style of your tail lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without...$5.99 - $29.95
- Lumen® Back-up/Reverse Light LED BulbsBack-up/Reverse Light LED Bulbs by Lumen. Increase the light output, safety and style of your reverse lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install...$5.99 - $29.95
- Putco® Stop/Brake Light Replacement BulbsReplace your dim, worn out factory incandescent bulbs with brighter, longer lasting Putco LED bulbs. LED lights will make your vehicle more visible to other drivers, increasing your driving safety, and the cleaner, brighter light is...$10.99 - $90.99
- Putco® Tail Light Replacement BulbsReplace your dim, worn out factory incandescent bulbs with brighter, longer lasting Putco LED bulbs. LED lights will make your vehicle more visible to other drivers, increasing your driving safety, and the cleaner, brighter light is...$10.99 - $90.99
- Oracle Lighting® 3-Chip Parking Light LED Bulbs3-Chip Parking Light LED Bulbs by Oracle Lighting. ORACLE Interior LED Replacement Bulbs are designed with quality and ease-of use in mind. We maintain the factory bulb specifications so that we can insure that the LED bulb installs...$22.99 - $33.96
- Oracle Lighting® 3-Chip Front Turn Signal LED Bulbs3-Chip Front Turn Signal LED Bulbs by Oracle Lighting. ORACLE Interior LED Replacement Bulbs are designed with quality and ease-of use in mind. We maintain the factory bulb specifications so that we can insure that the LED bulb...$22.99 - $33.96
Guides & Articles
- Tail LightsTail Light Guards: Good-Looking Protection For The Back End TooUnlike passenger cars, virtually all modern pickups, sport utility vehicles, and Jeeps feature squared-off rear corners – a configuration that’s dictated more by necessity than by choice. Positioned on those sharp-edged corners at the most vulnerable spots possible are the tail light assemblies. We use the word vulnerable because tail lights really are sticking out there, with no protection.
- Tail LightsCan I Still Get Factory-Style Tail Lamps For My Car Or Truck?While we love the idea of customizing every corner of our vehicles, we also know that we sometimes face constraints, whether they be logistical, practical, or financial. Custom tail lamps? Sure, there are plenty of choices out there - the reality is that your particular situation may force you to consider a factory-style tail lamp. And in doing so, you may be thinking "dealer" or "salvage yard".
- Tail LightsWhat Are Differences Between Euro And LED Tail Lights?To define a "Euro tail light", it's important to first define a modern "Euro" headlight assembly. Dating back to the 1950s, headlights on European cars were distinctive for their flush, aerodynamic glass surfaces, a design not permitted in the U.S. until 1984. At first, these Euro style headlamp assemblies did not feature a great deal of distinctive styling other than a smooth, one-piece glass outer surface. By the end of the last century, as high-tech xenon headlight assemblies grew in popularity on luxury vehicles, OEM Euro style headlights began to imitate their technical projector-beam look. Frosted glass lens covers were replaced with clear plastic ones, allowing a look at multi-faceted mirror pieces shaped in a variety of patterns. Today, Euro headlights have become associated with those complex shapes as well as circular cutouts that look the part of projector beam lenses. Euro tail lights (sometimes called "Altezza lights" or "clear tail lights") pay tribute to this look with designs modeled after modern Euro headlights.
- Tail LightsLED Tail Lights | Are They Brighter, Better-Looking, Or Both?One look through the Custom & Factory Tail lights section of our website will convince you there’s no question that tail lights equipped with LED (Light Emitting Diode) lights boost the look of any car, pickup, SUV, or van. Once you consider that more time is spent looking at the rear of vehicles compared to the front, purchasing LED tail lights to create a memorable and unique look for its backside is simply money well spent.
- Tail LightsWhat Choices do I Have for Tail Lights?There is an ever increasing range of taillights available, thanks to the rapid development of modern lighting technology and to changes in the legal requirements for automotive lighting. There have never been these many options for taillights, and it has never been easier to create a completely unique lighting signature for a custom vehicle.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Cardone® Windshield Wiper Motor$72.53 - $117.89