- Acclaim Floor Mats
- Aries Floor Mats
- Arrow Floor Mats
- Barracuda Floor Mats
- Belvedere Floor Mats
- Breeze Floor Mats
- Caravelle Floor Mats
- Champ Floor Mats
- Colt Floor Mats
- Conquest Floor Mats
- Cricket Floor Mats
- Duster Floor Mats
- Expo Floor Mats
- Fleet Special Floor Mats
- Fury Floor Mats
- Grand Voyager Floor Mats
- GTX Floor Mats
- Horizon Floor Mats
- Laser Floor Mats
- Neon Floor Mats
- PB-Series Floor Mats
- Plaza Floor Mats
- Prowler Floor Mats
- Reliant Floor Mats
- Roadrunner Floor Mats
- Sapporo Floor Mats
Plymouth Floor Mats protect, decorate, and personalize, and CARiD.com is here with a big-time selection to prove it. Everything from Plymouth Rubber Mats that stymie and redistribute spills to plush Carpet Mats that make it seem as if there are pillows beneath your feet are what we have in store for you. You can rest assured that our level of quality is unmatched by anyone else - we feature every major manufacturer in the world for all of our Plymouth Mats. WeatherTech®, Lloyd Mats®, and Nifty® are on hand to bolster our inventory to give you the choices you need to defend your interior from all the everyday messes that seem to crop up. This is one of those times where the inside of your vehicle takes first priority. Do it right. CARiD.com will show you how!
At CARiD.com, we know that different drivers need Plymouth Floor Mats for different reasons. That's why we carry all the designs and styles that do the job right. Plymouth WeatherTech® Mats offer nonstop security against spills along with a nonstick surface and channeled reservoir for quick cleanup. Heavyweight Carpet Mats allow for a cushy, luxury-car feeling, bringing you both comfort and fashion. But that's just the beginning. There's a whole spectrum of fine Plymouth Mats available. Choose which one is right for you by clicking on your Model above!
- WeatherTech® All-Weather Floor MatsAll-Weather Floor Mats by WeatherTech. The mats have deeply sculpted channels designed to trap water, road salt, mud and sand. All-Weather Floor Mats also have anti-skid ridges to prevent shifting in your vehicle and come with a...$29.95 - $169.95
- Lund® Pro-line Replacement CarpetPro-line Replacement Carpet by Lund. Replace the old, worn-out carpet to give your car a fresh look and feel. Being identical in design to your original carpet and molded to perfectly fit the shape of the floor, this durable vinyl...$185.06 - $792.62
- Intro-Tech® Diamond Plate Floor MatsAutomotive Diamond Plate Floor Mats by Intro-Tech. Add the brilliant look of the Intro-Tech automotive diamond plate floor mat to your interior. Custom shaped mat ensures a perfect fit for your vehicle. It's made from simulated...$40.00 - $104.00
- Auto Custom Carpets® Standard Replacement Carpet KitStandard Replacement Carpet Kit by Auto Custom Carpets.$16.20 - $825.85
- Auto Custom Carpets® Essex Replacement Carpet KitEssex Replacement Carpet Kit by Auto Custom Carpets.$24.30 - $1,116.65
- Auto Custom Carpets® Vinyl Replacement Carpet KitVinyl Replacement Carpet Kit by Auto Custom Carpets.$32.35 - $509.88
- OER® Replacement CarpetReplacement Carpet by OER. This all new carpet eliminates the problems of poor abrasion resistance and shedding of fibers, while providing excellent protection against color fading, offering a level of durability previously...$49.58 - $479.99
- WeatherTech® Cargo LinerCargo Liners by WeatherTech. Providing complete cargo area protection, WeatherTech cargo liners are computer designed to fit your vehicle and have a raised lip to keep spills, dirt and grease off your vehicle's interior, protecting...$89.95 - $299.00
- Intro-Tech® Aluminum Cargo MatAluminum Cargo Mat by Intro-Tech. Protect your cargo floor with the muscular look and superior durability of the Intro-Tech Diamond Plate Cargo Liner. Made with a unique three-layer design, it perfectly simulates aluminum finish...$64.00 - $104.00
- Auto Custom Carpets® Standard Replacement Trunk MatStandard Replacement Trunk Mat by Auto Custom Carpets.$19.41 - $346.53
- Auto Custom Carpets® Essex Replacement Trunk MatEssex Replacement Trunk Mat by Auto Custom Carpets.$98.76 - $467.82
- SoffSeal® Trunk MatTrunk Mat by SoffSeal. There are many miscellaneous items that are often overlooked but necessary for completing your project. Genuine SoffSeal brand items are vital for finishing your vehicle. They are simple to install and backed...$40.49 - $93.00
- Michelin® EdgeLiner All-Weather Rubber Floor MatsUniversal EdgeLiner All-Weather Rubber Floor Mats by Michelin.$37.50 - $50.03
- Michelin® EdgeLiner Carpet Rubber Floor MatsUniversal EdgeLiner Carpet Rubber Floor Mats by Michelin.$37.50 - $51.23
- WeatherTech® All-Weather Floor MatsAll-Weather Floor Mats by WeatherTech. The product available in Black and Gray and Tan colors.$45.00 - $54.95
Guides & Articles
- Floor MatsFloor Mat, Floor Liner, and Cargo Mat GlossaryAt CARiD, we understand it can be challenging to choose between styles of floor mats and floor liners, decide if you need a cargo liner, and figure out whether carpeting, vinyl, or rubber construction is best for you. In the Car & Truck Floor Mats section of our website, we offer many choices - each one with its own product description reflecting different descriptive terms and expressions used by the mat manufacturers. Because such terms can vary from manufacturer to manufacturer, we've created this glossary to help you make a more informed choice.
- Floor MatsVinyl vs. Carpet | How to Choose the Perfect Floor Mat?Floor mats and floor liners can do a lot to boost the luxury, utility, and sportiness of your vehicle's interior image. They are one of the first things passengers' eyes will fall on when entering your vehicle. That makes the floor mats you select worth careful consideration when it comes to factors such as feel under your feet, tolerance to spills, overall floor coverage, and colors. We've created this article to discuss how the different mat materials compare in those categories.
- Floor MatsWhat Are My Choices For Floor Mat Logos?Floor mats are one of the first things the eyes of your passengers fall on when entering your vehicle. Most of your vehicle’s interior looks the same as any other car or truck at first glance, but a custom logo floor mat will stand out – and it will do it for pennies on the dollar compared to costs of other interior modifications. Why? The mind is used to seeing only one solid color on 99% of automobile floors, so a unique logo or message in that very spot will capture and hold the attention of your passengers. For you, the driver, a custom logo of your choice serves as a constant reminder of what’s important or precious to you.
- Cargo LinersWhat Are The Advantages In Using A Cargo Liner?If you've ever considered purchasing a used car, you understand how proper vehicle condition and cleanliness make a good impression. But have you ever noticed that a vehicle with a spotlessly clean, immaculate trunk or cargo area tends to really stand out in your mind? Sure, you can shampoo and vacuum the cargo area of a vehicle that's seen its share of abuse - but there really is no way to fake the look of a trunk area that's always been kept clean and scratch-free from the start.
- Floor MatsWhat Are Differences Between Floor Mats And Floor Liners?Have you taken a close look at the existing floor mats in your vehicle lately? Odds are if they came as standard equipment, they’ve become more worn, stained, and full of ground-in dirt than you think. Factory floor mats typically consist of a thin layer of lightweight carpeting bonded to a thin layer of polymer type material that blocks water from getting through. Not a great formula for protection, and not the type of construction that is guaranteed to last the length of time you own your vehicle.
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Floor MatsWhat Makes a Good Floor Liner?Floor liners are perhaps the most useful and time and money saving accessories you can buy for your vehicle. They make it easier to keep your vehicle clean, and they actually pay for themselves by keeping the original vehicle floor in as-new condition. Molded liners cover both the floor and a couple of inches of the walls of the foot wells, leaving no crevices where dirt and moisture can be trapped.
- Floor MatsLloyd Carpet Mats: Luxe vs. UltimatLloyd Ultimats have provided a luxury look and feel to hundreds of thousands of vehicles. So why has Lloyd Mats introduced the Luxe mats? Can they really be better and more good-looking than the Ultimats? The material in both Ultimats and Luxe mats is treated to resist stains and spills, and they are very easy to clean in spite of the deep pilings and luxury feel.
Plymouth Floor Mats Reviews
2006 Honda Element