Nothing says “old car” like stained, torn, or musty smelling carpet. Even if your car or truck is only a few years old, worn, threadbare carpet can make it seem worn out, reducing its resale value, and decreasing your driving pleasure and pride of ownership. Replacing your carpet isn’t that difficult or expensive, so no matter whether you drive a late model or a classic, street machine or off-roader, we’ve got the original style replacement carpet that will make your interior look and feel like new.
- Lund® Pro-line™ Replacement Carpet$185.06 - $792.62
- Rugged Ridge® Deluxe Carpet Kit$189.99 - $241.99
- BedRug® Floor Liner Kit$179.00 - $508.00
- Auto Custom Carpets® Essex Replacement Carpet Kit$24.30 - $1,116.65
- Auto Custom Carpets® Vinyl Replacement Carpet Kit$32.35 - $509.88
- Auto Custom Carpets® Standard Replacement Carpet Kit$16.20 - $825.85
- OER® Replacement Carpet$49.58 - $479.99
- BedRug® BedTred Floor Liners$221.00 - $613.00
Even if you protect your carpet with floor mats, there are still areas like just inside the door sills that are prone to wear, and over the transmission tunnel that is subject to spills. Worn carpet sections are not easily repaired, and spills can turn into permanent stains. These “battle scars” reveal themselves every time the car door is opened, to you as well as potential buyers. Our replacement carpet will eliminate wear and stains, making your machine look well-cared for and your cockpit a pleasant place to be.
Our carpet is custom designed for each application, so you can be assured of perfect fit and great looks. We offer cut & sewn carpet that was typically installed on pre-1960s vehicles. It’s cut to size on CNC equipment for a precise fit and features vinyl or serge-bound edges as per original style. And of course we also have the pressure molded carpet that has been used from the 60s to the present day. This carpet is molded to exactly match the contours of the floor pan, for easy installation and a smooth, wrinkle-free appearance. Adhesive is usually not required for installation, but some trimming may be necessary, and cuts must be made to allow access to seat brackets, shifters, etc.
Manufactured in popular cut pile and loop styles and materials, according to application, our carpet is designed to closely match your original carpet’s feel and texture. It will resist color fading, as well as the fuzzing and shedding that was common with original carpeting. Padding is standard on most carpets to insulate against heat and noise, for quiet and comfortable vehicle operation. Plusher carpet material with a deeper pile is available for some applications, as well as heavier backing to further improve insulation from high temperatures and sound. A selection of colors is offered, including original factory colors, so you can perfectly match the carpet to your interior.
In addition to carpet for the floor, we also offer replacement carpet sections for other areas to which carpet was originally installed including kick panels and door panels, trunk area, the fold-down seat backs that were common to hatchbacks and station wagons, as well wagon cargo area pieces including floor, tailgate, and wheel wells. Where applicable, all carpet includes the correctly shaped and positioned heel pad and dimmer switch grommet. We also have Jeep carpet in tufted polypropylene, a space age polymer with the rugged durability and resistance to mildew that make it ideal for the wear and tear experienced by an off-road vehicle.
Now that you know how affordable and easy it is to install our replacement carpet, besides repairing your present vehicle, you can factor that knowledge into considerations for prospective purchases. Cars and trucks with damaged carpet can often be had at below market prices, and you may be able get a deal on a desirable model knowing you can easily repair the carpet. Older convertibles, for example, are prone to leaks, resulting in carpet that is moldy, mildewed and foul smelling. You can give the interior of that top down cruiser a fresh new look and feel with our replacement carpet.
- (6,089)All-Weather MatsUltimate Weather Protection
- (3,854)Aluminum MatsFor The Rugged Individualist
- (617)Carpet MatsSoft, Plush, Lap Of Luxury
- (215)Logo MatsA Must For Ardent Fans
- (5,066)Rubber MatsFeared By Dirt, Debris, Liquid
- (7)Monogrammed MatsJazz up Your Vehicle's Interior
- (482)Bed Mats & LinersPrevent Damage & Skidding Cargo
Guides & Articles
- Floor MatsVinyl vs. Carpet | How to Choose the Perfect Floor Mat?Floor mats and floor liners can do a lot to boost the luxury, utility, and sportiness of your vehicle's interior image. They are one of the first things passengers' eyes will fall on when entering your vehicle. That makes the floor mats you select worth careful consideration when it comes to factors such as feel under your feet, tolerance to spills, overall floor coverage, and colors. We've created this article to discuss how the different mat materials compare in those categories.
Browse by Vehicle
- Acura Replacement Carpet
- American Motors Replacement Carpet
- BMW Replacement Carpet
- Buick Replacement Carpet
- Cadillac Replacement Carpet
- Chevy Replacement Carpet
- Chrysler Replacement Carpet
- Dodge Replacement Carpet
- Eagle Replacement Carpet
- Ford Replacement Carpet
- GEO Replacement Carpet
- GMC Replacement Carpet
- Honda Replacement Carpet
- Hyundai Replacement Carpet
- Infiniti Replacement Carpet
- International Replacement Carpet
- Isuzu Replacement Carpet
- Jeep Replacement Carpet
- Kia Replacement Carpet
- Lincoln Replacement Carpet
- Mazda Replacement Carpet
- Mercury Replacement Carpet
- MG Replacement Carpet
- Mitsubishi Replacement Carpet
- Nissan Replacement Carpet
- Oldsmobile Replacement Carpet
Custom Replacement Carpets Reviews
2012 Jeep Wrangler