Nothing says “old car” like stained, torn, or musty smelling carpet. Even if your car or truck is only a few years old, worn, threadbare carpet can make it seem tired and worn out, reducing its value at resale or trade-in time, and decreasing your driving pleasure and pride of ownership. Replacing your carpet isn’t that difficult or expensive, and we’ve got the original style replacement carpet that will make your interior look and feel like new.
- Lund® Pro-line™ Replacement CarpetPro-line™ Replacement Carpet by Lund®. Replace the old, worn-out carpet to give your car a fresh look and feel. Being identical in design to your original carpet and molded to perfectly fit the shape of the floor, this durable...$63.08 - $792.62
- Rugged Ridge® Deluxe Carpet KitDeluxe Carpet Kit by Rugged Ridge®. Replace your old, worn, threadbare, mildewed carpet with this Deluxe Kit from Rugged Ridge. It's made of polypropylene for durability and resistance to chemicals and mildew, and custom designed...$189.99 - $241.99
- BedRug® Floor Liner KitFloor Liner Kit by BedRug®. The BedRug material dries quickly, resists all harsh chemicals, and will not stain, stink, mold or mildew. The 1/4-inch polypropylene foam kit, with provided heat shields, insulates your interior from...$174.00 - $493.00
Our carpet is custom designed for each application, so you can be assured of perfect fit and great looks. We offer carpet that is pressure molded to exactly match the contours of the floor pan, for easy installation and a smooth, wrinkle-free appearance. This carpet matches the contours of the floor so carefully that no glue or special tools are required for installation. We also have carpet specifically cut for Jeep CJ and Wrangler that requires adhesive.
The pressure molded carpet comes in popular cut pile and loop styles, according to application, to closely match your original carpet’s feel and texture. It’s combined with 40 oz. padding for feel and to insulate against heat and noise, for quiet and comfortable vehicle operation. A selection of colors is offered so you can match the carpet to your interior. Our Jeep carpet is created in tufted polypropylene, a space age polymer with the rugged durability and resistance to mildew that Jeep owners demand. Heel pads are included on carpet according to application.
Even if you’re proactive and protect your carpet with floor mats, there are still areas like just inside the door sills that are prone to wear and tear, and over the transmission tunnel that is subject to spills. Worn carpet sections are not easily repaired, and spills can turn into permanent stains if not removed promptly or with the right cleaning agent. These “battle scars” reveal themselves every time the car door is opened, to you as well as potential buyers. Our replacement carpet will eliminate wear and stains, making your machine look well-cared for and your cockpit a pleasant place to be.
Now that you know how affordable and easy it is to install our replacement carpet, besides repairing your present vehicle, you can factor that knowledge into considerations for prospective purchases. Cars and trucks with damaged carpet can often be had at below market prices, and you may be able get a deal on a desirable model knowing you can easily repair the carpet. Older convertibles, for example, are prone to leaks, resulting in carpet that is moldy, mildewed and foul smelling. You can give the interior of that top down cruiser a fresh new look and feel with our replacement carpet.
- (6,607)All-Weather MatsUltimate Weather Protection
- (625)Carpet MatsSoft, Plush, Lap Of Luxury
- (5,629)Rubber MatsFeared By Dirt, Debris, Liquid
- (105)Logo MatsA Must For Ardent Fans
- (7)Monogrammed MatsJazz up Your Vehicle's Interior
- (13)Aluminum MatsFor The Rugged Individualist
- (3,975)Cargo LinersTrunk Liners, Cargo Mats
- (339)Bed Mats & LinersPrevent Damage & Skidding Cargo
- (48)Garage FlooringTiles, Mats
Guides & Articles
- Interior AccessoriesVinyl vs. Carpet | How to Choose the Perfect Floor Mat?Floor mats and floor liners can do a lot to boost the luxury, utility, and sportiness of your vehicle's interior image. They are one of the first things passengers' eyes will fall on when entering your vehicle. That makes the floor mats you select worth careful consideration when it comes to factors such as feel under your feet, tolerance to spills, overall floor coverage, and colors. We've created this article to discuss how the different mat materials compare in those categories.
Custom Replacement Carpets Reviews
2008 Ford F-150