Lexus LX Tires
- ACCELERA® IOTA$68.69 - $1,163.26
- ACHILLES® DESERT HAWK UHP$98.48 - $136.44
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V1$124.03 - $326.21
- CONTINENTAL® CROSSCONTACT LX20$142.25 - $243.94
- COOPER® DISCOVERER H/T PLUS$133.62 - $164.04
- DELINTE® DESERT STORM D8$93.58 - $292.61
- DUNLOP® GRANDTREK PT2A$400.20 - $453.49
- FALKEN® ZIEX S/TZ05$98.59 - $295.09
About Lexus LX Tires
If you are looking for luxurious comfort combined with off roader capability, then you have found your match in the Lexus LX SUV. This vehicle has a spacious cabin, and is exquisitely styled with upscale amenities for your comfort and relaxation. It also has a high ground clearance thereby providing significant off roader capability. With the right set of tires, the Lexus LX is bound for excellent output. In view of this, it is imperative that you select the most appropriate tires for your vehicle. CARiD stocks a wide range of high-grade Lexus LX tires from the most reputable brands in the country. They also have a pool of qualified professionals to guide you through as you make your choice. Regular tires may suffice on any paved road be it on the freeway or on the neighborhood roads. However, the rough tracks found in the countryside require a set of specialized tires. The Falken FK 452 tires are renowned for their sturdy nature and extreme durability. These tires have amazing traction on the road without compromising wear resistance. They also possess increased hydroplaning resistance in wet weather conditions.
Seasonal tires are manufactured to tackle the specific challenges attendant to their respective seasons. Summer tires can only function in warm weather and would be quite ineffective in colder climate. The converse is true for winter tires. However, CARiD brings convenience to your doorstep by stocking the all season tire for summer and winter seasons. This tire eliminates the need for a continuous changeover with every season. The Falken Azenis tire is famed for its superb traction on wet surfaces and improved fuel efficiency. Install Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensors on all your Lexus LX tires to monitor air pressure and temperature. This contributes to safety since these devices alert the driver whenever significant deviations from the norm occur.
Guides & Articles
- TPMS SensorsNew TPMS Sensors | The Best Choice With Your New Wheels & TiresTire Pressure Monitoring System sensors (TPMS sensors) are fitted in place on the inner surface of your wheel, inside your tire. Attached to that sensor is a valve stem that protrudes outside the tire for the purposes of adding air. A built-in pressure detector monitors tire inflation at all times when the vehicle's ignition is on. That pressure detector has its own battery and transmitter which relays information to the car's main computer. Vehicle control systems read input from all four tires, and will alert the driver via a warning light if the pressure in any one of them drops 25% or more below a pre-determined level. The idea is to give a driver an "early warning" if any tires are low, so that the tire pressures can be corrected.
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.