Lexus LX Chrome Accessories highlight your exterior with sparkling distinction. Once fit into the right areas, your vehicle presents a classier, custom look that truly stands apart. But in order to do it right you need expert quality parts. That’s why CARiD’s selection of Lexus LX Chrome Trim can always be relied upon. We work with all the big-time designers who dish out premium-made pieces. Every inch of Lexus LX Chrome Trim in our inventory is comprised of heavy-duty material such as Stainless Steel or ABS plastic for uncompromising durability. The glistering, breathtaking shine? That’s just part of the package! From Pillar Posts to Port Holes, we’re here with whatever you need. Plus, installation is a breeze. Lexus LX Chrome Accessories are backed with automotive-strength 3M adhesive for a “stick on” procedure which takes just minutes to perform. It’s time to make an entrance. This is where it happens first!
- SAA® Window TrimWindow Trim by SAA®. Push your vehicle’s style to the next level with the chrome-style window trim package from SAA. Laser cut from high quality, mirror polished stainless steel, each unit is durable and designed to last....$38.25 - $218.59
- SAA® Chrome Pillar PostsChrome Pillar Posts by SAA®. Spice up your vehicle’s appearance with the chrome-style pillar post trim from SAA. All parts are made of high-quality mirror polished stainless steel. The units install quickly and easily using the...$27.32 - $174.87
- SES Trims® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by SES Trims®. Enhance your vehicle's appearance and protect it at the same time with these premium grade Pillar Posts. They're triple chrome plated for lasting beauty and precision contoured to fit...$53.00 - $80.00
- SAA® Chrome Fender TrimChrome Fender Trim by SAA®. Complete your vehicle’s style with the elegant wheel well trim from SAA. Each unit is made of high-quality mirror polished stainless steel to create a chrome feel and ensure unmatched durability. 3M...$65.58 - $163.94
- Zunden® Chrome Tail Light BezelsChrome Tail Light Bezels by Zunden®. Follow the words of the famous song and shine bright like a diamond with these opulent chrome pieces. High-grade ABS plastic the accessories are made of ensures maximum durability, while a...$86.63 - $265.65
- B&I® Fender TrimFender Trim by B&I®. Allow the beauty of your vehicle to shine through by tricking it out with the sleek styling of this brilliant fender trim. Made from premium grade 430 stainless steel, the pieces protect the edges of your...$64.99 - $84.99
- SAA® Window SillsWindow Sills by SAA®. Make your vehicle’s exterior shine with the elegant, chrome-style window sills trim from SAA. Laser cut from high quality, mirror polished stainless steel, these window sills ensure a perfect fit and install...$65.58 - $163.94
- RI® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by RI®. Add some shine to your vehicle with these mirror-look Stainless Steel panels. These attractive panels will distinguish the sides of your vehicle.$13.37 - $121.18
- B&I® Pillar PostsPillar Posts by B&I®. Set your ride apart from the rest with B&I Pillar Posts. These stylish Pillar Posts will give your door posts custom detail that’s far from the ordinary. They’re available in plastic chrome and carbon...$29.99 - $74.99
- RI® Chrome Tail Light BezelsChrome Tail Light Bezels by RI®. Get custom looking Taillights without the hassle or expense of replacing the entire unit. These Bezels will enhance the style of your OEM Taillights.$54.45 - $124.97
- SAA® Chrome Tailgate TrimChrome Tailgate Trim by SAA®. Give your car a chrome touch at affordable value with SAA rear deck trim. Made of high-quality mirror polished SS. Easy stick-and-go installation.$21.86 - $109.30
- Zunden® Chrome Headlight BezelsChrome Headlight Bezels by Zunden®. Follow the words of the famous song and shine bright like a diamond with these opulent chrome pieces. High-grade ABS plastic the accessories are made of ensures maximum durability, while a...$86.63 - $265.65
- Zunden® Chrome Pillar PostsChrome Pillar Posts by Zunden®. If you're looking for something special to add a touch of gleam to your car, these are the most effective way to go. Zunden pillar posts will provide your vehicle with a new look and feel for a long...$64.97 - $190.58
- RI® Chrome Headlight BezelsChrome Headlight Bezels by RI®. Get custom looking Headlights without the hassle or expense of replacing the entire unit. These Bezels will enhance the style of your OEM Headlights.$54.45 - $134.22
- Pilot® Dub Fender Vents with Chrome MeshUniversal Dub Fender Vents with Chrome Mesh by Pilot®, 1 Pair. Pilot's new line of universal fender and hood air vents enhance the appearance of your vehicle for a true custom look and style of today’s performance look.Helps you to get the most out of your vehiclePrecision designed to perfectly fit your vehicle$33.72
Guides & Articles
- Exterior AccessoriesFitment, Style, Installation | Rocker Panel Trim Options ExplainedSince the demise of built-in running boards after World War II, auto manufacturers have been using rocker panel moldings to dress up a vehicle area that would otherwise be plain-looking and nondescript. Technically, a rocker panel is the section of a vehicle’s body below the doors and between the front and rear wheel wells. For decades, stainless steel molding strips were installed over rocker panels for styling purposes and to protect the body from stones and debris. Typically, a value-priced base model would have no rocker panel moldings at all, a higher-trim level would feature a slim molding strip just below the doors, and the most expensive version of a car would be equipped with wide rocker molding sets that extended further up onto the doors.
- Exterior AccessoriesChrome Trim: Overlay vs. ReplacementOne of the more eye-catching tricks automobile manufacturers have used to differentiate higher-priced luxury versions of a car model from value-priced versions of it has been to vary the amount of chrome trim on the vehicle. Base model cars and trucks (also known as "strippers" or "entry level") have little if any chrome while luxury and top-of-the-line ones have the most chrome. In years past, plain Jane cars were simply painted in all areas instead of being chromed. In more recent decades, the low-cost replacement of choice has become black plastic. This makes base models easier than ever to spot because the eye catches hard on black plastic. Completely missing is the pleasing chrome finish on grilles, door trim, mirror assemblies, light bezels, and other areas. Base models end up looking more like fleet vehicles or work trucks than anything prestigious, especially to people who aren't automotive enthusiasts.
- Exterior AccessoriesIs Chrome Back in Style?The brilliant gleam and glimmer that comes from bright chrome and polished stainless steel can transform almost every part of your vehicle! Besides the great selection of trim accessories, you also benefit from the high quality of today’s chrome and stainless steel parts.
Lexus LX Chrome Trim Reviews
- Popular LX Part Numbers
- Lexus LX Models
- LX450 Chrome Trim
- LX470 Chrome Trim
- LX570 Chrome Trim