The Kia Sephia is a decent compact car by the Korean Kia Motors manufactured from September 1992 to 2003. The Sephia was a good car for driving at work and back, for shopping and cruising on highways. It has a strong chassis with a soft suspension to give a comfortable smooth driving. The body doesn't look too cool these days but in the late 90s it was quite a pretty car. Just like any other KIA car, this one was manufactured to serve and be durable for different road conditions. Since it is 10 years passed after the latest KIA Sephia model year, not many replacement parts have left. And it's sometimes very hard to find anything to fit and work properly.
CARiD is a place to collect replacement and aftermarket parts and accessories to be available for new and aged vehicles any time. We deal with a great number of brands knowing their job. Carbon Creations, Replace and Wade made some precise accuracy measurements to manufacture OEM-style and aftermarket hoods. Some are made of strong stainless steel; others are made of carbon fiber to be as light and strong as possible. Your car deserves the best parts and we know that perfectly! If you want to install our products yourself, we will help you!
When the time to replace your damaged hood comes, we'll be here for you with our exhaustive selection of factory-style hoods. And if you are ready to spice up the style of your vehicle, you'll definitely find what you need within our ever-expanding range of custom products. Available in carbon fiber and fiberglass, the custom hoods that we stock will not only give your vehicle a special look but will also add to its performance because of the uber light weight of the applied materials. Still have doubts? If you're not sure whether you need this upgrade or not, you can always rely on the experience of other customers. Just look through 1 custom hood reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and find a product that will meet your needs and budget.
- AutoLoc® - Tilt Hood KitStarting at: $237.50$237.50
- Willpak® - ABS Hood ScoopStarting at: $79.95$79.95
- Mr. Gasket® - Super Security Hood Lock KitStarting at: $34.56$34.56
- Wade® - Large Single Smooth Paintable Hood ScoopStarting at: $74.14$74.14
- Street Scene® - Late Model Style Injection Molded Plastic Hood ScoopStarting at: $204.12$204.12
- Duraflex® - Spyder 2 Hood ScoopStarting at: $119.20$119.20
- Daystar® - Hood Pin KitStarting at: $3.99$3.99
- Carbon Creations® - Carbon Ram Air Scoop 2Starting at: $199.20$199.20
- Duraflex® - Type 2 Ram Air ScoopStarting at: $119.20$119.20
"Hoof fit perfectly. Easy to install. Long back order wait time though."