- Bronco Custom Hoods
- E-series Custom Hoods
- Escape Custom Hoods
- Escort Custom Hoods
- Excursion Custom Hoods
- Expedition Custom Hoods
- Explorer Custom Hoods
- F-150 Custom Hoods
- F-250 Custom Hoods
- F-350 Custom Hoods
- F-450 Custom Hoods
- F-550 Custom Hoods
- Fiesta Custom Hoods
- Flex Custom Hoods
- Focus Custom Hoods
- Freestyle Custom Hoods
- Amerihood® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Amerihood. Functional custom hood is perfect replacement for the ordinary factory hood. Direct cold intake air to work with performance air intake system by major manufacturers such as AirRaid and K&N. Also features...$360.72 - $726.45
- VIS Racing® Custom HoodCustom Hood by VIS Racing. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....$328.08 - $5,046.03
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber HoodCarbon Fiber Hood by Carbon Creations. This hood will lighten the front of your car and make it look like it belongs on the racetrack.$479.00 - $1,839.00
- Street Scene® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Street Scene. Made of high quality materials, these hoods deliver unique style, in a choice of carbon fiber, fiberglass, or steel, depending on vehicle model. Each hood has a clear coat and UV coating to prevent...$369.97 - $742.49
- RKSport® Custom HoodCustom Hood by RKSport. Set your car apart and improve performance with this hood. The engineers at RKSport created a functional and attractive cold air intake system. This hood not only looks great, it will bring fresh, cool air...$223.08 - $1,785.81
- Seibon® Carbon HoodCarbon Hood by Seibon. Replace your factory hood with this carbon panel and get high-tech style and a weight reduction. Whether you're a racer or just want to look the part, you can depend on Seibon for style, performance, and...$453.05 - $3,230.00
- Duraflex® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Duraflex. This hood will lighten the front of your car, but you won't sacrifice durability in the process.$251.10 - $1,079.10
- Reflexxion® Steel Ram Air Style HoodSteel Ram Air Style Hood by Reflexxion.$36.35 - $539.55
- Anderson Composites® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Anderson Composites.$355.50 - $1,529.10
- T5i® ABS Plastic Hood ScoopABS Plastic Hood Scoop by T5i. Scoop air into the thirsty intercooler with this premium T5i hood scoop with black plastic grille insert that directs air perfectly. With this functional scoop, you can quickly cool down the engine...$165.33 - $392.45
- AVS® Hood ScoopHood Scoop by AVS.$69.17 - $215.63
- Street Scene® Hood ScoopHood Scoop by Street Scene. Street Scene Equipment, long known as an innovator in styling components has now launched a complete line of universal fiberglass hood scoops.The complete line up contains mild small cowl style all of the...$146.29 - $227.08
- 3d Carbon® Hood ScoopHood Scoop by 3d Carbon. Add the aggressive visual style of a compact power dome to the center of your vehicle's hood with 3dCarbon's non-functional Hood Scoop. Designed for a perfect fit on your vehicle, the hood scoop attaches...$178.90 - $412.86
- Xenon® Hood ScoopHood Scoop by Xenon. This item from Xenon adds an exquisite custom touch to your vehicle. There is no better way to drop jaws and get noticed than to dress it up with this awesome product.$73.75 - $177.01
- Tiarra® Luxury Grille KitLuxury Grille Kit by Tiarra. Tiarra is a variant of the word tiara, which is a type of high crown adorned with the finest rare metals and gems. Now you can adorn the front of your vehicle with the finest mesh grille, Tiarra. Tiarra...$975.00 - $3,990.00
The durability of modern vehicles is a huge concern for many aftermarket engineers. Every single part is designed to withstand certain amounts of damage. This aspect is especially important for the hoods. The manufacturers of aftermarket products have developed a hood that takes the durability of Ford vehicles to the next level - the carbon fiber hood. These durable items are a reliable way to protect all the internal parts of your vehicle.
Our assortment of Ford custom hoods is not limited to hoods that are only meant to protect your engine. Many drivers look for custom hoods because they want to enhance the exterior of their cars. If you are one of them, a fiberglass hood is your sure bet because it offers outstanding flexibility. Certain types of custom hoods have improved performance. Hood scoops enhance the engine’s efficiency by supplying it with additional air flow. The hoods that are outfitted with cowls use the air flow to reduce the temperature within the engine compartment. The Ford custom hoods have been designed to fit your vehicle perfectly and to satisfy your needs. We appreciate our customers and aim to provide them with top quality items produced by the most reputable brands on the market.
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Replacement HoodsHow To Replace Hood Latch Cables And Hood Support StrutsWhen your hood release lever becomes inoperable, you're literally in a catch-22 position. One of the parts that opens the hood has broken, but you can't open the hood to locate and replace it. If you find yourself in this unfortunate predicament, don't panic. In this article, we'll cover how to get that hood open, and we'll guide you in performing the necessary repairs. We'll also discuss replacing gas strut supports if your vehicle uses them under the hood, trunk lid, or tailgate.
Ford Custom Hoods Reviews
2009 Ford Focus