- Cherokee Custom Hoods
- CJ Custom Hoods
- Comanche Custom Hoods
- Commander Custom Hoods
- Commando Custom Hoods
- Compass Custom Hoods
- DJ Custom Hoods
- FC150 Custom Hoods
- FC170 Custom Hoods
- Gladiator Custom Hoods
- Grand Cherokee Custom Hoods
- J-Series Custom Hoods
- Jeepster Custom Hoods
- Liberty Custom Hoods
- M151 Custom Hoods
- Patriot Custom Hoods
- Duraflex® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Duraflex®. This hood will lighten the front of your car, but you won't sacrifice durability in the process. Give your vehicle a sporty appearance with this state-of-the-art hood from Duraflex. It's sure to make your...Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$251.10 - $1,079.10
- Amerihood® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Amerihood®. Functional custom hood is perfect replacement for the ordinary factory hood. Direct cold intake air to work with performance air intake system by major manufacturers such as AirRaid and K&N. Also features...Stylish and aerodynamicFunctional Ram Air Tunnel Build In, No Extra Charges!$379.09 - $763.19
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber HoodCarbon Fiber Hood by Carbon Creations®. This hood will lighten the front of your car and make it look like it belongs on the racetrack.Racing inspired aerodynamics and styleUsed by professionals in auto racing, drifting and drag racing$479.00 - $1,839.00
- Anderson Composites® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Anderson Composites®. Carefully designed to meet stringent quality standards, this premium product guarantees maximum reliability. It is made from lightweight yet rigid material which helps improve aerodynamics,...Designed to comply with strict quality standardsManufactured from high-grade materials$656.10 - $2,880.00
- RKSport® Custom HoodCustom Hood by RKSport®. Set your car apart and improve performance with this hood. The engineers at RKSport created a functional and attractive cold air intake system. This hood not only looks great, it will bring fresh, cool air...Race inspired designUnique combination of aerodynamics and style$223.08 - $2,635.00
- American Fastbacks® Airborne Fiberglass HoodAirborne Fiberglass Hood by American Fastbacks®. When a premium quality hood that brings exceptional durability coupled with a stylish look is what you are looking for, this product is your best choice. Made from high-quality...Designed to provide stylish looksMade from premium quality materials$899.00
- Rugged Ridge® Performance Vented HoodPerformance Vented Hood by Rugged Ridge®. With stamped steel construction and a factory-style inner structure, this hood fits like the original while incorporating 50% more vented surface area than other performance hoods on the...Aggressive off-road styleIncreases engine performance$51.99 - $870.99
- AVS® Hood ScoopHood Scoop by AVS®. Scoops and vents are manufactured to withstand years of exposure, adding high-performance, and style to any trucks, SUVs, CUVs and passenger cars. May be left unpainted, or painted in color of your choice, in...Unique, stylized products for trucks and carsEasily painted to match factory color$69.17 - $176.44
- Bushwacker® Trail Armor™ Hood ScoopTrail Armor™ Hood Scoop by Bushwacker®. Want your Jeep to look like a million bucks for a long period of time? It's an easy task if your vehicle is equipped with the Bushwacker Trail Armor that is everything at once: rugged...Prevents Jeep body parts from dings and scratchesAdds an ultimate rugged look to your vehicle$49.99
- Paramount Automotive® Air Vent Hood ScoopAir Vent Hood Scoop by Paramount Automotive®. If you want to customize your vehicle and make it stand out from the crowd, then install this first-rate Paramount Automotive hood scoop on your auto. This superior product is carefully...Designed to enhance the look of your vehicleEngineered to fit your Jeep Wrangler$29.99
- Rugged Ridge® Air ScoopAir Scoop by Rugged Ridge®. Increase the efficiency of your heater and air conditioner with this easy to install air scoop. Installation is with automotive grade double sided tape and it can be mounted facing either direction. May...Improves airflow into the passenger compartmentPrevents debris from entering cowl vent$24.99 - $71.99
- Daystar® Hood VentsHood Vents by Daystar®. Add dramatic style to your vehicle with these custom-fitted hood louvers that add ventilation for your engine bay to keep under hood temperatures down. A vent template is supplied to guide in the...Includes two complete louver sets for both sides of your hood (5 slats for each side)Custom shaped and sized to fit the contours of your vehicle’s hood$69.99 - $139.99
- Daystar® Hood Cowl KitHood Cowl Kit by Daystar®. Get this premium hood cowl kit and reduce the engine temperature by 12%. This kit comes complete with all necessary parts to ensure it can be easily installed. After the installation the structural...Reduces Under Hood Temperatures by 12%Structural Integrity of the Hood Remains Intact$329.99 - $454.99
- Poison Spyder Customs® Hood LouverHood Louver by Poison Spyder Customs®. Material: Aluminum. Many of the problems Jeeps and slow-moving rockcrawlers encounter on the trail are due to overheating. At slow speeds there simply isn't enough airflow through the engine...Great LooksOne-Piece Construction$129.99 - $159.99
- Steinjager® Hood Flutter LinkageHood Flutter Linkage by Steinjager®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Steinjager features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$33.27 - $72.38
If you imagine that you are driving such an excellent vehicle as Jeep, you can feel that you are the Lord of the whole world, that is you are almighty and you can do whatever and wherever you want. But your vehicle is not a toy, that is why it is sometimes needed to be upgraded with some new automotive accessories and parts. Do not hurry with the choice of the company that can help you to do that. Before coming to such a decision, think what this company should be to be worth of your attention. The most important feature is that this company should store only high quality products that will meet all requirements of the vehicle. CARiD is the place that can help you to do a right decision. All you need to do is to visit our website CARiD.com. Here, to your attention a wide range of Jeep accessories and parts are introduced. Among them you can find a great selection of Jeep Custom Hoods that are designed to help you to protect the underhood system of your vehicle. While you are riding your car, a lot of unnecessary elements can get into your vehicle’s engine compartment, that is why you should be careful with that.
Working with our company, you are offered to forget about long hours that you have spent on queuing in various stores for getting some new products. Thanks to our partnership with the major names in the industry, we are proud to say that custom hoods that we sell are delivered from manufacturers, such as AutoLoc, Duraflex, RK Sport, Lund, Replace, Bestop, and others. Visit our website CARiD.com where you can make your order procedure very quick and easy.
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Is The Procedure To Install A Hood Scoop?In the custom hoods section of our website, you'll find add-on hood air scoops that create an unmistakable look of power. Since the beginning of hot-rodding, racers have been fitting scoops onto their cars both for looks and function. Over the years, many high-performance muscle cars have even featured them as original equipment on top trim levels. Hood scoop openings can face forward in order to guide cool air into the engine, or the openings can face rearward to take advantage of the high pressure area at the base of the windshield. Whichever way they are positioned, airflow under the hood increases - a factor that improves both induction and heat ventilation to varying degrees.
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Replacement HoodsHow To Replace Hood Latch Cables And Hood Support StrutsWhen your hood release lever becomes inoperable, you're literally in a catch-22 position. One of the parts that opens the hood has broken, but you can't open the hood to locate and replace it. If you find yourself in this unfortunate predicament, don't panic. In this article, we'll cover how to get that hood open, and we'll guide you in performing the necessary repairs. We'll also discuss replacing gas strut supports if your vehicle uses them under the hood, trunk lid, or tailgate.
Jeep Custom Hoods Reviews
2006 Jeep Wrangler