Mitsubishi Custom Hoods
Mitsubishi vehicles have always been known and respected for their excellent high-quality build and their unique design. But just like with any other car, there is always room for improvement. This improvement can come in the form of a custom hood. A Mitsubishi custom hood is a more advanced, more efficient, and more attractive version of a factory-installed hood. It provides excellent protection for the engine, keeping it well-covered and well-ventilated. There are air vents in most of the Mitsubishi custom hoods which allows the outside air to be sucked into the engine, thus keeping it nice and cool.
CARiD.com has a superb collection of Mitsubishi custom hoods. It doesn’t matter if you own a sleek Mitsubishi Eclipse, a sporty Mitsubishi Evolution, a powerful Mitsubishi Montero, or any other exceptional Mitsubishi automobile, you will find a perfect custom hood on our site. Just choose your car’s make, model, and year, and you will see a collection of hoods that will fit your Mitsubishi perfectly. Each of the hoods we sell is an epitome of high quality. This high quality is backed by the well-known names of the manufacturers who craft them. We work with Carbon Creations, Duraflex, Xenon, Seibon, and RKSport.
- VIS Racing® - Invader Carbon Fiber HoodStarting at: $590.02$590.02
- SEIBON® - OEM-Style Carbon Fiber HoodStarting at: $629.00$629.00
- Lund® - Large Single Hood ScoopStarting at: $74.38$74.38
- AIT Racing® - R1 Style Carbon Fiber Functional Cooling HoodStarting at: $584.50$584.50
- K&N® - NHRA Pro Stock Composite Hood ScoopStarting at: $365.99$365.99
- VIS Racing® - EVO Carbon Fiber HoodStarting at: $590.02$590.02
- SEIBON® - EVO-Style Carbon Fiber HoodStarting at: $731.00$731.00
- K&N® - Hood Scoop Plug Starting at: $155.99$155.99
- VIS Racing® - OEM-Style Carbon Fiber HoodStarting at: $522.82$522.82
- SEIBON® - TS-Style Carbon Fiber HoodStarting at: $816.00$816.00
| Posted by Carlos | (Fort Worth, TX)
Hood was of good quality we are a bodyshop and always order from car-id. You might need to go to a bodyshop for help with install to make sure it is alighned correctly.