Kia Custom Hoods
KIA Motors is a South Korean car manufacturer headquartered in Seoul. Its history started in 1944 and through it KIA manufactured military vehicles, buses, sedans and SUVs. The quality and functionality of every vehicle changed together with the acquired experience. In their modern automotive history KIA Motors are the second largest car producer following the Hyundai Motor Company. In a whole, South Korean vehicles are a quintessence of quality, reliability and affordability.
CARiD works with a great number of car manufacturers all over the world. We collect various parts and accessories for customizing every KIA at reasonable prices. Here you can find a great choice of custom and OEM-style hoods by Seibon, Lund, Replace and Carbon Creations. They are made for different functions - weight reduction, structural rigidity or performance improvement. And it's up to you what exact hood to choose! We will provide you with all required information on installation and maintenance. If you have a modern fast car, a nice-looking carbon fiber hood with some functional air scoops will look incredibly stylish and useful. Having some simple tools will make installation to be a lot of fun! Your imagination is the main tool for your KIA customization!
- SEIBON®TS-Style Carbon Fiber Hoodfrom $680.00
- K&N®NHRA Pro Stock Composite Hood Scoopfrom $365.99
- SEIBON®OEM-Style Carbon Fiber Hoodfrom $595.00
- K&N®Hood Scoop Plugfrom $155.99
- SEIBON®Hood/Trunk Propfrom $84.15
- Duraflex®Type 1 Ram Air Scoopfrom $119.00
- Daystar®Hood Pin Kitfrom $3.99
- Duraflex®Spyder 2 Hood Scoopfrom $119.00
- SAA® PP11806Pillar Post Trimfrom $55.20
- Hood ScoopsKia
| Posted by Kendal | (Middle River, MD)
Hoof fit perfectly. Easy to install. Long back order wait time though.