- 600 Custom Hoods
- Accord Custom Hoods
- Civic Custom Hoods
- Civic Si Custom Hoods
- CR-V Custom Hoods
- CR-X Custom Hoods
- CR-Z Custom Hoods
- Crosstour Custom Hoods
- Del Sol Custom Hoods
- Element Custom Hoods
- EV Plus Custom Hoods
- FCV Custom Hoods
- FCX Clarity Custom Hoods
- Fit Custom Hoods
- HR-V Custom Hoods
- Insight Custom Hoods
- Duraflex® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Duraflex. This hood will lighten the front of your car, but you won't sacrifice durability in the process. Give your vehicle a sporty appearance with this state-of-the-art hood from Duraflex. It's sure to make your...$251.10 - $1,079.10
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber HoodCarbon Fiber Hood by Carbon Creations. This hood will lighten the front of your car and make it look like it belongs on the racetrack.$479.00 - $1,839.00
- VIS Racing® Custom HoodCustom Hood by VIS Racing. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....$328.08 - $5,046.03
- AIT Racing® Custom HoodCustom Hood by AIT Racing. Replace those dings, dents and rust from your vehicle's front with premium grade carbon fiber reinforced plastic or fiberglass reinforced plastic. The AIT Racing hood is hand-crafted to ensure precision...$369.07 - $666.33
- Street Scene® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Street Scene. Made of high quality materials, these hoods deliver unique style, in a choice of carbon fiber, fiberglass, or steel, depending on vehicle model. Each hood has a clear coat and UV coating to prevent...$369.97 - $742.49
- Buddy Club® Carbon HoodCarbon Hood by Buddy Club.$891.00 - $945.00
- AVS® Hood ScoopHood Scoop by AVS.$69.17 - $176.44
- T5i® ABS Plastic Hood ScoopABS Plastic Hood Scoop by T5i. Scoop air into the thirsty intercooler with this premium T5i hood scoop with black plastic grille insert that directs air perfectly. With this functional scoop, you can quickly cool down the engine...$165.33 - $392.45
- Pure® Hood ScoopHood Scoop by Pure.$133.60 - $258.85
- Seibon® Carbon HoodCarbon Hood by Seibon. Replace your factory hood with this carbon panel and get high-tech style and a weight reduction. Whether you're a racer or just want to look the part, you can depend on Seibon for style, performance, and...$72.25 - $3,230.00
- Duraflex® Predator Style Hood (Unpainted) (105534)Predator Style Hood (105534) by Duraflex. Comes unpainted. Material: Fiberglass. Installation typically requires sanding, trimming, and filling prior to painting, thus, professional installation is recommended. This hood will...$251.10
- Duraflex® TS-1 Style Hood (Unpainted) (105220)TS-1 Style Hood (105220) by Duraflex. Comes unpainted. Material: Fiberglass. Installation typically requires sanding, trimming, and filling prior to painting, thus, professional installation is recommended. This hood will lighten...$323.10
- Duraflex® JDM R-Spec Style Conversion Hood (Unpainted) (108237)JDM R-Spec Style Conversion Hood (108237) by Duraflex. Comes unpainted. Material: Fiberglass. Installation typically requires sanding, trimming, and filling prior to painting, thus, professional installation is recommended. This...$287.10
- Duraflex® JDM Type R Conversion Hood (Unpainted) (107740)JDM Type R Conversion Hood (107740) by Duraflex. Comes unpainted. Material: Fiberglass. Installation typically requires sanding, trimming, and filling prior to painting, thus, professional installation is recommended. This hood will...$323.10
- Duraflex® Spyder 2 Style Hood (Unpainted) (101958)Spyder 2 Style Hood (101958) by Duraflex. Comes unpainted. Material: Fiberglass. Installation typically requires sanding, trimming, and filling prior to painting, thus, professional installation is recommended. This hood will...$251.10
For years, Honda has been one of the most famous and reliable automobile manufacturers. All the vehicles produced by the Japanese automotive manufacturer Honda are created to cater to various requirements and markets all over the world. Lineup of Honda differs by country and can produce vehicles that are made to that region. There are some instances; they are the Ridgeline, which is the first light-duty uni-body pickup truck, and the latest Odyssey that is a minivan. These models were built and engineered primarily in North America where they are manufactured now. Since 2008, the company has increased the production to meet demands for small and hybrid cars in the U.S. and emerging markets. The production in the United States was shuffled to keep factories busy and boost vehicle output, while building fewer sport utility vehicles and minivans as light truck sales fell.
To be an excellent owner of such a vehicle, keeping it in the best condition is easy with a great range of accessories that we offer. One of them is a custom hood that is engineered to bring cool, fresh air into the inlet, increasing engine performance and airflow. Moreover, a right chosen custom hood can make your vehicle look more attractive. Come to CARiD.com where you can forget about long hours queuing and make your order process easier and quicker. If you want to have such a fantastic accessory, it is time for you to come to us.
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Is The Procedure To Install A Hood Scoop?In the custom hoods section of our website, you'll find add-on hood air scoops that create an unmistakable look of power. Since the beginning of hot-rodding, racers have been fitting scoops onto their cars both for looks and function. Over the years, many high-performance muscle cars have even featured them as original equipment on top trim levels. Hood scoop openings can face forward in order to guide cool air into the engine, or the openings can face rearward to take advantage of the high pressure area at the base of the windshield. Whichever way they are positioned, airflow under the hood increases - a factor that improves both induction and heat ventilation to varying degrees.
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Replacement HoodsHow To Replace Hood Latch Cables And Hood Support StrutsWhen your hood release lever becomes inoperable, you're literally in a catch-22 position. One of the parts that opens the hood has broken, but you can't open the hood to locate and replace it. If you find yourself in this unfortunate predicament, don't panic. In this article, we'll cover how to get that hood open, and we'll guide you in performing the necessary repairs. We'll also discuss replacing gas strut supports if your vehicle uses them under the hood, trunk lid, or tailgate.
Honda Custom Hoods Reviews
2011 Honda CR-Z