- VIS Racing® Custom HoodCustom Hood by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...Easy installationSuperior product quality$328.08 - $5,046.03
- Seibon® Carbon HoodCarbon Hood by Seibon®. Replace your factory hood with this carbon panel and get high-tech style and a weight reduction. Whether you're a racer or just want to look the part, you can depend on Seibon for style, performance, and...Finished in glossy clear coat that will not chip or flakeAerodynamically designed$453.05 - $3,230.00
- Street Scene® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Street Scene®. Made of high quality materials, these hoods deliver unique style, in a choice of carbon fiber, fiberglass, or steel, depending on vehicle model. Each hood has a clear coat and UV coating to prevent...Hot award-winning designsDesigned for a perfect fit$369.97 - $742.49
- AVS® Hood ScoopHood Scoop by AVS®. Scoops and vents are manufactured to withstand years of exposure, adding high-performance, and style to any trucks, SUVs, CUVs and passenger cars. May be left unpainted, or painted in color of your choice, in...Unique, stylized products for trucks and carsEasily painted to match factory color$69.17 - $176.44
- VIS Racing® JS Style Carbon Fiber HoodHonda CR-X 1988, JS Style Hood by VIS Racing®. Material: Carbon Fiber. When it comes to choosing the perfect hood for your favorite vehicle, the VIS part is the way to go. The hood is molded and contoured to perfection, exhibiting...Gives your car a winning race lookCustom made for your vehicle$651.92 - $677.16
- Street Scene® Sprint Car Style Fiberglass Hood Scoop (Unpainted)Universal Sprint Car Style Hood Scoop by Street Scene®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. Give your vehicle a new look by simply adding this super add-on. The hood scoop is manufactured from high-quality material and features...Provides awesome looksImproves performance$91.00 - $141.18
- Street Scene® Cowl Style Fiberglass Hood Scoop (Unpainted)Universal Cowl Style Hood Scoop by Street Scene®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. Give your vehicle a new look by simply adding this super add-on. The hood scoop is manufactured from high-quality material and features a...Provides awesome looksImproves performance$113.97 - $177.75
- K&N® NHRA Pro Stock Composite Hood ScoopUniversal NHRA Pro Stock Composite Hood Scoop by K&N®. Quantity Per Application: 1. K&N used the latest technology to combine sophisticated airflow principles with the strength and light weight of carbon fiber to produce this...Maximizes airflow into the engineDecreases drag$372.99 - $961.99
- Willpak® ABS Large Hood ScoopUniversal ABS Large Hood Scoop by Willpak®. Material: ABS Plastic. Size 29" L x 24" W x 2" H, Grille piece included, Smooth surface, Installs with 3M Tape. Give your vehicle that hot performance look it deserves! The scoops will...Add a hot performance lookFit most cars, trucks, and SUVs$99.95 - $174.95
- Willpak® ABS Middle Hood ScoopUniversal ABS Middle Hood Scoop by Willpak®. Material: ABS Plastic. Size 25.5" L x 19" W x 2" H, Grille piece included, Smooth surface, Installs with 3M Tape. Give your vehicle that hot performance look it deserves! The scoops will...Add a hot performance lookFit most cars, trucks, and SUVs$79.95 - $154.95
- Willpak® ABS Small Hood ScoopUniversal ABS Small Hood Scoop by Willpak®. Material: ABS Plastic. Size 14.5" L x 13" W x 1.5" H, Grille piece included, Smooth surface, Installs with 3M Tape. Give your vehicle that hot performance look it deserves! The scoops...Add a hot performance lookFit most cars, trucks, and SUVs$59.95 - $134.95
- K&N® Hood Scoop PlugUniversal Hood Scoop Plug by K&N®. Material: Carbon Fiber. Height: 1.5" (38 mm). Outside Diameter: 12" (305 mm). K&N carbon fiber hood scoop plugs are specially made to cover K&N hood scoops. Simply press one into the hood scoop to...Attractive carbon fiber front designed for extra strengthCustom foam backing for a snug fit$158.99
- Wade® Double Hood Scoops (Unpainted)Universal Double Hood Scoops by Wade®, 2 Pieces. Material: ABS Plastic. Comes unpainted. Install the Wade hood scoops and change the character of your vehicle. Give it an aggressive performance look! The Wade hood scoops make the...Give a performance lookNo-drill installation$74.14
- AVS® Smoke Hood Scoop (Unpainted)Universal Smoke Hood Scoop by AVS®, 1 Piece, Material: ABS Plastic. Comes Unpainted. Scoops and vents are manufactured to withstand years of exposure, adding high-performance, and style to any trucks, SUVs, CUVs and passenger cars....Unique, stylized products for trucks and carsEasily painted to match factory color$176.44
- AMI® Billet Hood PinsUniversal Billet Hood Pins by AMI®, 1 Pair. Nothing screams Race Car like hood pins. It’s a favorite way to ensure that the hood truly stays shut. These authentic-looking simulated pins attach without drilling any holes in your car.Machined billet plate 6061-T6 aircraft aluminumSimple install!$9.99 - $52.55
Originally introduced as the Honda Ballade Sports CR-X in Japan, the Honda CR-X is known to be a front-wheel drive sports vehicle produced by the Japanese automotive manufacturer Honda from 1983 to 1991. The Honda CR-X del Sol replaced the car. In accordance with the US-spec, the vehicle was marketed as an economy sport fastback that had room for two passengers. The CR-X is considered to be popular for its good fuel economy, nimble handling, and performance. To assist you in keeping your vehicle in the excellent condition, we advise you to take a look at our wide selection of CR-X accessories, like these Honda CR-X Custom Hoods.
Do you know the reasons why you need such an accessory? This accessory makes your car look great. It will also bring cool, fresh air into the inlet, increasing engine performance and airflow. Moreover, the hood can lighten the front of your CR-X. Offering high quality products, CARiD.com has a great variety of custom hoods in various materials. Some of our products are made from hand-laid fiberglass and ABS plastic to provide superior durability and strength. We store custom hoods delivered from the major brands, such as RKSport, Lund, Duraflex, and others. Do you know what you need to do to buy such an accessory? Come to CARiD.com and make your order right now.
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Is The Procedure To Install A Hood Scoop?In the custom hoods section of our website, you'll find add-on hood air scoops that create an unmistakable look of power. Since the beginning of hot-rodding, racers have been fitting scoops onto their cars both for looks and function. Over the years, many high-performance muscle cars have even featured them as original equipment on top trim levels. Hood scoop openings can face forward in order to guide cool air into the engine, or the openings can face rearward to take advantage of the high pressure area at the base of the windshield. Whichever way they are positioned, airflow under the hood increases - a factor that improves both induction and heat ventilation to varying degrees.
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Replacement HoodsHow To Replace Hood Latch Cables And Hood Support StrutsWhen your hood release lever becomes inoperable, you're literally in a catch-22 position. One of the parts that opens the hood has broken, but you can't open the hood to locate and replace it. If you find yourself in this unfortunate predicament, don't panic. In this article, we'll cover how to get that hood open, and we'll guide you in performing the necessary repairs. We'll also discuss replacing gas strut supports if your vehicle uses them under the hood, trunk lid, or tailgate.