Why are Honda vehicles so valued by American drivers? Because of their excellent build quality and reliability which comes standard, and whether it is new or used, your Honda is one of the best vehicles in the world. Founded by Soichiro Honda back in 1948, the Japan-based Honda Motor Company started off by producing inexpensive, fuel-efficient motorbikes. Today, Honda offers a wide selection of high-quality vehicles, including fuel-sipping hybrids, dependable family sedans, roomy minivans, versatile SUVs and even pickup trucks. If you want to add extra security to your Honda and boost its reliability, you’ve come to the right place.
At CARiD we are ready to assist you by offering a wide range of essential automotive products to improve every aspect of your vehicle, from top to bottom. Our selection of Honda off-road bumpers by Steelcraft will prove to be valuable in most daily situations. By equipping your Honda with a sturdy rear bumper guard, you will be able to keep your factory-installed bumper safe from dings and scratches, resulting from minor collisions, while making your vehicle look tough and secure. Additionally, it will provide you with a peace of mind, especially in those sticky situations when someone gets within inches of your car.
- ARB® Deluxe Full Width Front HD Winch Bumper with Grille GuardDeluxe Full Width Front HD Winch Bumper with Grille Guard by ARB®. Unlike most brush guards and bumpers, ARB Bull Bars incorporate a fully engineered mounting system which completely replaces the factory bumper. ARB's Deluxe Bull...Expertly crafted from superior materialsProvides exceptional reliability$533.90 - $2,170.75
- Bestop® HighRock 4x4™ High-Access Front BumperHighRock 4x4™ High-Access Front Bumper by Bestop®. The High Access Front Bumper is designed for ultimate clearance for off road adventures. Tough, winch-ready construction makes it suitable for any adventure or misadventure you...$20.96 - $528.42
- Rugged Ridge® XHD BumpersXHD Bumpers by Rugged Ridge®. If you're a serious off-roader, you need this bumper. It's simply the toughest and most versatile bumper ever made. The base bumper is set up for a winch, and from there you configure it literally...$23.99 - $1,262.99
- FEY® Surestep Rear BumperSurestep Rear Bumper by FEY®. The Surestep bumpers fit older model vans and pickups. The Molded Polymer Step surface provides sure footing. All Fey bumpers are known for their functionality and reliability.$2.32 - $596.69
- Monster Hooks® Tow HookThe Monster Swivel Hook is the only shackle replacement hook in the world! It’s 99% faster than a normal 7/8" pin shackle with equal strength. It’s 100% American made 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum.It allows you to simply latch on...Forged steel constructionFor attaching straps, ropes or chains while recovering vehicles$258.00
- Rugged Ridge® Exterior BumpersExterior Bumpers by Rugged Ridge®. Add some protection to the front of your Jeep without replacing the bumper. This bold, rugged looking Bumper Guard is designed to bolt to your factory bumper, and you can add even more protection...Formed ends for ultimate protection and the greatest ground clearancePowder coated finish for appearance and durability$3.99 - $660.99
- ARB® Buffer KitBuffer Kit by ARB®. Whether you're looking for style, protection or function for your bumper, ARB bumper accessories will fit all your needs.Expertly crafted from superior materialsProvides exceptional reliability$44.37 - $87.40
- ARB® Top TubeTop Tube by ARB®. Whether you're looking for style, protection or function for your bumper, ARB bumper accessories will fit all your needs.Expertly crafted from superior materialsProvides exceptional reliability$102.60 - $184.30
- ARB® Hi-Lift Jack MountHi-Lift Jack Mount by ARB®. Whether you're looking for style, protection or function for your bumper, ARB bumper accessories will fit all your needs.Expertly crafted from superior materialsProvides exceptional reliability$57.00 - $59.85
- ARB® Deluxe Full Width Black Front Winch HD Bumper with Grille Guard (3448200)Deluxe Full Width Black Front Winch HD Bumper with Grille Guard (3448200) by ARB®. Unlike most brush guards and bumpers, ARB Bull Bars incorporate a fully engineered mounting system which completely replaces the factory bumper....Tow PointsPowdercoat Black$902.50
- Cusco® Tow Hook (307 016 AJ)Tow Hook by Cusco®.$96.30
- ARB® Deluxe Full Width Raw Front Winch HD Bumper with Grille Guard (3421800)Deluxe Full Width Raw Front Winch HD Bumper with Grille Guard by ARB®. Unlike most brush guards and bumpers, ARB Bull Bars incorporate a fully engineered mounting system which completely replaces the factory bumper. ARB's Deluxe...Tow PointsProtects your off-road beast from rocks, dirt and debris$1,887.90
- ARB® Deluxe Full Width Black Front Winch HD Bumper with Grille Guard (3415110)Universal Deluxe Full Width Black Front Winch HD Bumper with Grille Guard by ARB®. Unlike most brush guards and bumpers, ARB Bull Bars incorporate a fully engineered mounting system which completely replaces the factory bumper....Tow PointsPowdercoat Black$1,936.10
- Iron Cross® Rectangular Center LED Light Kit (IC-CLRECT)Universal Rectangular Center LED Light Kit (IC-CLRECT) by Iron Cross®. Center Bumper Light Bracket with LED Light will perfectly meet your needs. Manufactured with quality in mind.Will perfectly meet your needsOutperforms competitors$325.00
- Iron Cross® Round Center LED Light Kit (IC-CLROUND)Universal Round Center LED Light Kit (IC-CLROUND) by Iron Cross®. Center Bracket and 2x4" LED Lights For Iron Cross Bumpers. Center Bumper Light Bracket with LED Light will perfectly meet your needs. Manufactured with quality in mind.Will perfectly meet your needsOutperforms competitors$435.00
Guides & Articles
- Fender FlaresNo-drill Fender Flares are So Easy to Install!Have you ever seen another truck like yours and thought, "It looks the same as mine, but more…rugged"? And after a moment of reflection, the answer finally came to you why. The other vehicle was equipped with fender flares, and yours wasn't. Yes, there's a reason automakers fit fender flares on top-trim versions of their cars and trucks at the factory. It's because they can serve as elegant-looking pieces that make your vehicle look more expensive, or as more robust ones that add well-toned, muscular definition, without great cost or complexity. Because we understand just how much they add to a vehicle, we offer a great selection of fender flares. And regardless of what you opt for, fender flares can be left their original color (usually black), or they can be easily custom painted to blend in or contrast as desired.
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Off-Road AccessoriesGlossary of Off-Road TerminologyIf you're looking to beef up your 4x4 to take it off-roading, chances are you've been reading about all the ways it's possible to improve a truck and get it ready for the trails. There are so many different approaches to the subject and so many differing opinions, your head may start spinning. We know starting from scratch can be confusing, especially if you're undertaking something you've never been involved with before.
- Off-Road BumpersOff-Road Front Bumper Options | Push Bars, Brush Guards & Skid PlatesThere's a saying that advises out of all the paths you take in life, it's important to make sure a few of them are dirt. But while dirt can be found most anywhere you leave the pavement, far more challenging conditions and obstacles lie in wait - some seen, and some unseen. Because no two people's definitions of off-roading will be quite the same, we offer off-road front bumpers for 4x4s that are designed to avoid scrapes and damage while handling a variety of tasks OEM bumpers can't. Heavy gauge steel provides extra strength, and angled corners and edges provide extra clearance. Steep approach angles that would damage factory bumpers become no problem - wherever boulders arise from ashes.
- Off-Road BumpersDurability, Versatility, Safety | The Benefits of an Off-Road Rear BumperAsk any serious off-roading expert what type of rear bumper is best for your 4x4, and they'll tell you the best bumper for extreme use (such as rock crawling) is one that's barely even there. What does that mean exactly? Translated, it means bumpers with edges that angle upward at corners and undersides that slope drastically upward will keep you out of trouble. Smaller size and less mass in these areas means better clearance at extreme angles - ensuring a rear bumper doesn't scrape, drag, or become damaged. Where OEM bumpers are massive and block-shaped, replacement off-road bumpers are not.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
- WinchesHow Much Winch Pulling Power do I Need for my Vehicle?A winch can be an extremely useful tool while exploring off-road trails far from civilization, rescuing another vehicle while cruising on the beach, or landscaping in your own back yard. All winches are given a pull rating – which determines the amount of weight that the unit can safely pull. A generally accepted formula is to choose a winch that is rated for at least 1.5 times the weight you will need to pull.
Honda Off-Road Bumpers Reviews
2012 Toyota Tundra