- VIS Racing® Custom HoodCustom Hood by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...Easy installationSuperior product quality$328.08 - $5,046.03
- Seibon® Carbon HoodCarbon Hood by Seibon®. Replace your factory hood with this carbon panel and get high-tech style and a weight reduction. Whether you're a racer or just want to look the part, you can depend on Seibon for style, performance, and...Finished in glossy clear coat that will not chip or flakeAerodynamically designed$453.05 - $3,230.00
- AIT Racing® Custom HoodCustom Hood by AIT Racing®. Replace those dings, dents and rust from your vehicle's front with premium grade carbon fiber reinforced plastic or fiberglass reinforced plastic. The AIT Racing hood is hand-crafted to ensure precision...Replaces your factory hoodHelps restore your vehicle's appearance$369.07 - $666.33
- Buddy Club® Carbon HoodCarbon Hood by Buddy Club®. Set your vehicle apart from the rest with this superior carbon fiber hood from Buddy Club. Delivering sleek race looks and outstanding performance, this functional hood is a great option to go for tuners...Boosts your vehicle's style to a whole new levelImproves air flow to keep your engine running cooler$891.00 - $945.00
- AVS® Hood ScoopHood Scoop by AVS®. Scoops and vents are manufactured to withstand years of exposure, adding high-performance, and style to any trucks, SUVs, CUVs and passenger cars. May be left unpainted, or painted in color of your choice, in...Unique, stylized products for trucks and carsEasily painted to match factory color$69.17 - $176.44
- AIT Racing® OE-Style Carbon Fiber HoodHonda Civic Si 2007, OE-Style Carbon Fiber Hood by AIT Racing®. Material: Carbon Fiber. Replace those dings, dents and rust from your vehicle's front with premium grade carbon fiber reinforced plastic. The AIT Racing hood is...Replaces your factory hoodHelps restore your vehicle's appearance$544.42
- Street Scene® Sprint Car Style Fiberglass Hood Scoop (Unpainted)Universal Sprint Car Style Hood Scoop by Street Scene®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. Give your vehicle a new look by simply adding this super add-on. The hood scoop is manufactured from high-quality material and features...Provides awesome looksImproves performance$91.00 - $141.18
- Street Scene® Cowl Style Fiberglass Hood Scoop (Unpainted)Universal Cowl Style Hood Scoop by Street Scene®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. Give your vehicle a new look by simply adding this super add-on. The hood scoop is manufactured from high-quality material and features a...Provides awesome looksImproves performance$113.97 - $177.75
- K&N® NHRA Pro Stock Composite Hood ScoopUniversal NHRA Pro Stock Composite Hood Scoop by K&N®. Quantity Per Application: 1. K&N used the latest technology to combine sophisticated airflow principles with the strength and light weight of carbon fiber to produce this...Maximizes airflow into the engineDecreases drag$372.99 - $961.99
- Willpak® ABS Large Hood ScoopUniversal ABS Large Hood Scoop by Willpak®. Material: ABS Plastic. Size 29" L x 24" W x 2" H, Grille piece included, Smooth surface, Installs with 3M Tape. Give your vehicle that hot performance look it deserves! The scoops will...Add a hot performance lookFit most cars, trucks, and SUVs$99.95 - $174.95
- Willpak® ABS Middle Hood ScoopUniversal ABS Middle Hood Scoop by Willpak®. Material: ABS Plastic. Size 25.5" L x 19" W x 2" H, Grille piece included, Smooth surface, Installs with 3M Tape. Give your vehicle that hot performance look it deserves! The scoops will...Add a hot performance lookFit most cars, trucks, and SUVs$79.95 - $154.95
- Willpak® ABS Small Hood ScoopUniversal ABS Small Hood Scoop by Willpak®. Material: ABS Plastic. Size 14.5" L x 13" W x 1.5" H, Grille piece included, Smooth surface, Installs with 3M Tape. Give your vehicle that hot performance look it deserves! The scoops...Add a hot performance lookFit most cars, trucks, and SUVs$59.95 - $134.95
- K&N® Hood Scoop PlugUniversal Hood Scoop Plug by K&N®. Material: Carbon Fiber. Height: 1.5" (38 mm). Outside Diameter: 12" (305 mm). K&N carbon fiber hood scoop plugs are specially made to cover K&N hood scoops. Simply press one into the hood scoop to...Attractive carbon fiber front designed for extra strengthCustom foam backing for a snug fit$158.99
- Wade® Double Hood Scoops (Unpainted)Universal Double Hood Scoops by Wade®, 2 Pieces. Material: ABS Plastic. Comes unpainted. Install the Wade hood scoops and change the character of your vehicle. Give it an aggressive performance look! The Wade hood scoops make the...Give a performance lookNo-drill installation$74.14
- AVS® Smoke Hood Scoop (Unpainted)Universal Smoke Hood Scoop by AVS®, 1 Piece, Material: ABS Plastic. Comes Unpainted. Scoops and vents are manufactured to withstand years of exposure, adding high-performance, and style to any trucks, SUVs, CUVs and passenger cars....Unique, stylized products for trucks and carsEasily painted to match factory color$176.44
The Honda Civic Si is a sport compact/hot hatch Civic version built by the Japanese automotive manufacturer Honda. The Sport Injected trim was presented for the third Honda Civic generation in Japan and North America. The Civic SI is needed to be always in the best condition. Have you ever wanted such an accessory that can make your car look more wonderful and improve some of your car’s functions? If you have wanted that, it is for you to get a custom hood.
CARiD.com is the place that offers a wide selection of the Honda Civic Si Custom Hoods that are engineered from hand-laid fiberglass and ABS plastic. You can decide to choose the one that you like most of all. Your decision will depend on your taste and budget. Installing this accessory on your vehicle, you can improve the engine performance of your Civic Si. Do you like visiting shops and spending too much time there? If you do not, our website CARiD.com is for you! Here, with us, you can make your order process more interesting and quicker! Do not miss a chance!
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Is The Procedure To Install A Hood Scoop?In the custom hoods section of our website, you'll find add-on hood air scoops that create an unmistakable look of power. Since the beginning of hot-rodding, racers have been fitting scoops onto their cars both for looks and function. Over the years, many high-performance muscle cars have even featured them as original equipment on top trim levels. Hood scoop openings can face forward in order to guide cool air into the engine, or the openings can face rearward to take advantage of the high pressure area at the base of the windshield. Whichever way they are positioned, airflow under the hood increases - a factor that improves both induction and heat ventilation to varying degrees.
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Replacement HoodsHow To Replace Hood Latch Cables And Hood Support StrutsWhen your hood release lever becomes inoperable, you're literally in a catch-22 position. One of the parts that opens the hood has broken, but you can't open the hood to locate and replace it. If you find yourself in this unfortunate predicament, don't panic. In this article, we'll cover how to get that hood open, and we'll guide you in performing the necessary repairs. We'll also discuss replacing gas strut supports if your vehicle uses them under the hood, trunk lid, or tailgate.