Honda is known for pumping out model after model that makes an impression from the outside, but sometimes you’re after a look that says a little more. CARiD.com’s got you covered with Honda Wood Grain that dresses up your interior with a whole new level of style and sophistication. We select only the finest options for you to choose from for your Honda Wood Grain Dash Kit by bringing in superior name-brand service you can rely on. Sherwood™, WOW Trim, and B&I are in the house, meaning elite quality is always the priority. Take your pick from an assortment of authentic Real Wood Veneers, Real Carbon Fiber, and Synthetic choices that present the perfect compliment to your dash panel. Each Honda Wood Dash is coated with a layer of Polyurethane to guard against sunlight fading, chips, peels, and spills. We’re talking terrific durability that guarantees infinite enjoyment and luxury. As a matter of fact, we’ll throw you a Lifetime Warranty to prove it!
All of the classiest finishes in existence are front-and-center right here. All of the favorites are here, such as Real Japanese Cherry Wood, Platinum Burl, Chrome, Carbon Fiber and more. If you’re looking for the exact OEM Factory-Wood match, we’ll get you that as well. Molded 3D Honda Dash Kits are available for those models that feature a more contoured panel to go along with our unrivaled array of 2D Flat Kits that are the standard. Installation is also never a sweat: each kit comes backed with ultra-tough 3M tape that sticks right on with incorruptible precision, making it an easy DIY project for most. If a more luxurious “living room” is what you crave for you Honda, CARiD.com will never let you down!
- Remin® Wood Dash KitWood Dash Kit by Remin®. Using the latest technology, this product is made right here in the USA. Remin dash kits are available in various trim finishes including real wood and wood grain, aluminum, and carbon fiber, real and...$19.50 - $618.55
- Remin® Carbon Fiber Dash KitCarbon Fiber Dash Kit by Remin®. Using the latest technology, this product is made right here in the USA. Remin dash kits are available in various trim finishes including real wood and wood grain, aluminum, and carbon fiber, real...$19.50 - $618.55
- Remin® Aluminum Dash KitAluminum Dash Kit by Remin®. Using the latest technology, this product is made right here in the USA. Remin dash kits are available in various trim finishes including real wood and wood grain, aluminum, and carbon fiber, real and...$19.50 - $618.55
- Remin® Exterior KitExterior Trim Kit by Remin®. Available in various trim finishes including aluminum and carbon fiber. Remin is unique in offering an exterior kit with colors and materials matching the interior dash kits. This provides opportunities...$15.60 - $304.20
- Metra® Stereo Dash KitStereo Dash Kit by Metra®. When a precise fit, stylish look, and reliable performance is a must, turn to this stereo dash kit designed to perfectly fit the factory dash contours of your vehicle, with no gaps between the dash and...$10.08 - $641.70
- Scosche® Stereo Dash KitStereo Dash Kit by Scosche®. The Scosche mission is to produce edge, innovative accessories with competitive pricing. To understand the consumer and create Scosche products they will enjoy manufactured with the American ingenuity...$4.95 - $399.95
- American International® Stereo Dash KitStereo Dash Kit by American International®. Only the finest raw materials and state-of-art technologies are used to produce these vital mounting and cosmetic solutions that render a vehicle dashboard into an attractive showplace of...$5.64 - $121.28
Guides & Articles
- Interior AccessoriesMolded vs Flat Dash KitsThere are two types of dashboard kits available on the market today: flat and molded. The difference between these two is based on the shape of the dashboard a vehicle has. Some cars are coming out with a flat panel while others have a board that is curved around the edges or in 3D shapes. Correspondingly, molded dash kits are suitable for the latter kind of the dashboard, whereas flat dash kits are perfect for the first-mentioned type.
- Interior AccessoriesIs It Difficult to Install a Dash Kit?Installing a dash kit is not that difficult. It is in fact quite easy if you just observe a couple of key points. Most important of all is cleaning the surfaces destined for beautification. Before you start peeling off the protective liner from the adhesive, you should “Dry fit” all the pieces. Wear rubber gloves when you apply the adhesive promoter, so you don’t get sticky fingers.
- Interior AccessoriesAre Real Wood Dash Kits Better Than Synthetic Wood Kits?Many people think that the genuine material always is better than materials imitating other materials. Even if the real wood is encased in plastic materials it cannot be completely isolated from the environment. Modern synthetic wood materials are so similar to the original that it takes the eye of a true expert to tell them apart.
Honda Custom Dash Kits Reviews
2013 Honda Accord