Dash Designs Dashboard Covers
Based in Tempe, AZ, Dash Designs has been in business since 1983. The founders saw their cars being ravaged by the Phoenix sunshine, and the terrible things that heat and UV do to a car's interior. This inspired a more permanent solution than draping a beach towel over the dash when parking. The solution was a fitted, contoured cover for the fragile vinyl and leather of the dash. Here is where our customers tell us how much they like their dash covers.
- Dash Designs®Sedona Suede™ Dash Coverfrom $59.00
- Dash Designs®Dashtex™ Dash Coverfrom $12.50
- Dash Designs®Plush Velour Dash Coverfrom $49.00
- Dash Designs®Brushed Suede Dash Coverfrom $55.67
- Dash Designs®Poly Carpet Dash Coverfrom $45.00
- Dash Designs®Camo Game Dash Coverfrom $55.67
- Dash Designs®Shade™ Retractable Sun Shadefrom $37.95
Dash Designs has grown into a major player in the dash cover business. With thousands of patterns in their CAD-CAM databanks, they can custom-make your dash cover in nothing flat. That means you’ll get a cover that’s tailored to your car, with the appropriate cutouts and tailoring to accommodate ports for climate-control sensors, Heads-Up-Displays, and dash-mounted air bags. The dash covers mount with Velcro strips and take a few minutes to install.
Choose from several fabrics, from an extremely durable poly carpet to fashionable Suede and Velour, and high-tech perforated Sedona Suede and Dash-Tex. Add a personalized touch by embroidering a few words of your own choice on the dash cover or choose from a long list of fun logos. You can get two logos, 12 characters of text, or one logo and 12 characters. The logos are multicolor, while the letters can be in any color thread and in one of two fonts.
Dash Designs makes the original Dash Covers and the Dash-Toppers. The difference is that Dash Covers have a completely finished, sewn edge, while all necessary openings are cut and left unfinished and less obtrusive. For a more complete look, Dash-Toppers have every opening with color-matched tape and thread. Many prefer the unfinished edges as it doesn’t draw attention to the holes. Don’t worry, even the unfinished edges of the fabric won't fray or run.
| Posted by Pete | (Gaston, OR)
I recently ordered a dash cover for my 2006 Mercedes R350. The vehicle match Cardi currently uses for matching products to vehicle made it very user friendly. Once I ordered the dash cover I received a confirmation, and a tracking number. The dash cover came with installation instructions, it fit perfect on my vehicle, the quality is very nice, and my wife loved it. Thank you Cardi for the product. I plan on ordering more products. Happy customer!
- Popular Dash Designs Part Numbers
- Dash Designs® MS529 - Brushed Suede Dash Cover Velcro™ Strips
- Dash Designs® - Custom Embroidery
- Dash Designs® D2146-0-ACG - Camo Game Dash Cover
- Dash Designs® D1410-1-ACG - Camo Game Dash Cover
- Dash Designs® D1411-0-ACG - Camo Game Dash Cover
- Dash Designs® D2169-1-ACG - Camo Game Dash Cover (Without Glove Box)
- Dash Designs® DT2167-0-XBK - Dash-Topper™ Dashtex™ Black Dash Cover
- Dash Designs® DT1447-0-DBK - Dash-Topper™ Sedona Suede™ Black Dash Cover
- Dash Designs® DT2931-0-XGY - Dash-Topper™ Dashtex™ Gray Dash Cover
- Dash Designs® D2167-5-ACG - Camo Game Dash Cover (With 1 Glove Box)