Few brands embrace the abilities of an aftermarket spoiler more than Honda, as most models on the roster hook up nice and tight with this hotly-desired addition. Possibilities abound inside our inventory, as Honda Spoilers in just about every style imaginable are available for you to choose from. Car Spoilers, Rear Spoilers, Lip-Mount, Lit, Un-Lit – you name it, we’ve got it! But more importantly, our selection centers around outstanding quality because that’s what you need to trust. Comprised of only the most durable materials, each Honda Spoiler we offer is designed specifically to meet the demands your vehicle places on it. To be sure, we only bring in the best manufacturers in the business to round out our catalog. That means you get name-brand choices at discount prices. Sound good?
If you flip through the pages of any car mag, you will probably see a Honda all played up with a spoiler locked on in custom triumph. There’s a reason for it: they fit the attitude of the vehicle perfectly, regardless of model. Part-modern, part-street racer, there is just something about this look that makes sense. After all, it’s not a coincidence they’re such a popular item! Don’t travel around when on the hunt for your Honda Spoiler. Keep it here. We’ll take care of you the right way.
- Pure® - Factory Style Rear Lip SpoilerStarting at: $111.89$111.89
- T5i® - Factory Style Rear Lip SpoilerStarting at: $115.23$115.23
- Remin® - Custom Style Rear SpoilerStarting at: $100.20$100.20
- JKS® - Scorpion™ Style Rear Spoiler with LightStarting at: $146.93$146.93
- VIS Racing® - Techno R Fiberglass SpoilerStarting at: $260.40$260.40
- Duraflex® - Type M Rear Wing SpoilerStarting at: $159.00$159.00
- SEIBON® - TF-Style Rear SpoilerStarting at: $595.00$595.00
- Dawn® - Factory Style Rear Spoiler with LightStarting at: $158.65$158.65
- AIT Racing® - DSR Style Carbon Fiber Rear Window SpoilerStarting at: $250.50$250.50
- Carbon Creations® - A-Sport Style Rear Wing SpoilerStarting at: $319.00$319.00
| Posted by Robert | (Pleasanton, CA)
I have the OEM type installed for a week now and it fits and looks great! My CRZ is a PBP and the spoiler match is spot on! Very satisfied.