- 100 Custom Hoods
- 200 Custom Hoods
- 300 Custom Hoods
- 300M Custom Hoods
- Aspen Custom Hoods
- Cirrus Custom Hoods
- Concorde Custom Hoods
- Conquest Custom Hoods
- Cordoba Custom Hoods
- Crossfire Custom Hoods
- Daytona Custom Hoods
- Dynasty Custom Hoods
- E-Class Custom Hoods
- Executive Custom Hoods
- Fifth Avenue Custom Hoods
- Imperial Custom Hoods
- Intrepid Custom Hoods
- Laser Custom Hoods
- Le Baron Custom Hoods
- LHS Custom Hoods
- Neon Custom Hoods
- Newport Custom Hoods
- Duraflex® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Duraflex. This hood will lighten the front of your car, but you won't sacrifice durability in the process. Give your vehicle a sporty appearance with this state-of-the-art hood from Duraflex. It's sure to make your...$251.10 - $1,079.10
- Amerihood® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Amerihood. Functional custom hood is perfect replacement for the ordinary factory hood. Direct cold intake air to work with performance air intake system by major manufacturers such as AirRaid and K&N. Also features...$379.09 - $763.19
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber HoodCarbon Fiber Hood by Carbon Creations. This hood will lighten the front of your car and make it look like it belongs on the racetrack.$479.00 - $1,839.00
- VIS Racing® Custom HoodCustom Hood by VIS Racing. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....$328.08 - $5,046.03
- RKSport® Custom HoodCustom Hood by RKSport. Set your car apart and improve performance with this hood. The engineers at RKSport created a functional and attractive cold air intake system. This hood not only looks great, it will bring fresh, cool air...$223.08 - $2,635.00
- Street Scene® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Street Scene. Made of high quality materials, these hoods deliver unique style, in a choice of carbon fiber, fiberglass, or steel, depending on vehicle model. Each hood has a clear coat and UV coating to prevent...$369.97 - $742.49
- AVS® Hood ScoopHood Scoop by AVS.$69.17 - $176.44
- Xenon® Hood ScoopHood Scoop by Xenon. This item from Xenon adds an exquisite custom touch to your vehicle. There is no better way to drop jaws and get noticed than to dress it up with this awesome product.$73.75 - $177.01
- Seibon® Carbon HoodCarbon Hood by Seibon. Replace your factory hood with this carbon panel and get high-tech style and a weight reduction. Whether you're a racer or just want to look the part, you can depend on Seibon for style, performance, and...$72.25 - $3,230.00
- Duraflex® Brizio Style Hood (Unpainted) (108328)Brizio Style Hood (108328) by Duraflex. Comes unpainted. Material: Fiberglass. Installation typically requires sanding, trimming, and filling prior to painting, thus, professional installation is recommended. This hood will lighten...$395.10
- Duraflex® Challenger Style Hood (Unpainted) (112350)Challenger Style Hood (112350) by Duraflex. Comes unpainted. Material: Fiberglass. Installation typically requires sanding, trimming, and filling prior to painting, thus, professional installation is recommended. This hood will...$395.10
- Duraflex® Executive Style Hood (Unpainted) (103969)Executive Style Hood (103969) by Duraflex. Comes unpainted. Material: Fiberglass. Installation typically requires sanding, trimming, and filling prior to painting, thus, professional installation is recommended. This hood will...$359.10
- Duraflex® Viper Style Hood (Unpainted) (101543)Viper Style Hood (101543) by Duraflex. Comes unpainted. Material: Fiberglass. Installation typically requires sanding, trimming, and filling prior to painting, thus, professional installation is recommended. This hood will lighten...$251.10
- Amerihood® Type-SRT Style Functional Ram Air Hood (Unpainted) (C311AHSRTFHW)Type-SRT Style Functional Ram Air Hood by Amerihood. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. Installation typically requires sanding, trimming, and filling prior to painting, thus, professional installation is recommended. Functional...$611.22
- Amerihood® Type-E Style Functional Ram Air Hood (Unpainted) (C305AHTEFHW)Type-E Style Functional Ram Air Hood by Amerihood. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. Installation typically requires sanding, trimming, and filling prior to painting, thus, professional installation is recommended. Functional...$474.28
We offer a wide assortment of Chrysler custom hoods which includes accessories that can be used to enhance your car’s exterior. The front of the vehicle consists of many components, however, the part that has the biggest impression on the people is of course the hood. That’s because it is the biggest part and one which attracts the most attention. There are many ways to make the exterior of this part creative and easy to recognize. Interesting shapes, radiant colors, and many other features can be implemented. For instance, a fiberglass hood is a solution that can be easily customized and can be used to turn your Chrysler into a masterpiece.
The safety of the internal gears depends a lot on the hood. This is why the durability of this accessory is important. The engine and other automotive systems have been designed to offer high performance, not to withstand external impact. Fortunately, you can now protect all the vital parts of your vehicle by mounting a carbon fiber hood. If the OEM hood has been damaged and you need to fix it as soon as possible, you can purchase a stainless steel hood. This affordable solution will let you save some money. That’s because fixing a deformed part is usually rather expensive. Besides, you can mount the brand new upgrade all by yourself.
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Is The Procedure To Install A Hood Scoop?In the custom hoods section of our website, you'll find add-on hood air scoops that create an unmistakable look of power. Since the beginning of hot-rodding, racers have been fitting scoops onto their cars both for looks and function. Over the years, many high-performance muscle cars have even featured them as original equipment on top trim levels. Hood scoop openings can face forward in order to guide cool air into the engine, or the openings can face rearward to take advantage of the high pressure area at the base of the windshield. Whichever way they are positioned, airflow under the hood increases - a factor that improves both induction and heat ventilation to varying degrees.
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Replacement HoodsHow To Replace Hood Latch Cables And Hood Support StrutsWhen your hood release lever becomes inoperable, you're literally in a catch-22 position. One of the parts that opens the hood has broken, but you can't open the hood to locate and replace it. If you find yourself in this unfortunate predicament, don't panic. In this article, we'll cover how to get that hood open, and we'll guide you in performing the necessary repairs. We'll also discuss replacing gas strut supports if your vehicle uses them under the hood, trunk lid, or tailgate.
Chrysler Custom Hoods Reviews
2006 Chrysler 300