Pontiac Custom Hoods
How incredible do you think your car would look with a new custom hood? Well, now that you’ve let that thought marinate in your brain, check out CARiD so we can make your thought a reality. Browse through our extravagant collection of Pontiac custom hoods to find one that specifically matches the style, size, and material you are looking for. We have an extensive selection to fit the year and model of your Pontiac. Under your hood are your engine, belts, hoses, battery, and a multitude of other wires and components. Your vehicle’s hood needs to be made durable enough to keep away bad weather, dings, dents, accidents, and debris that can fly around at any time. It’s imperative that your hood is made with premium quality materials so that it lasts. CARiD offers custom Pontiac hoods made of three strong materials that you can choose between.
Fiberglass is a very flexible product, great for your Pontiac if you have a custom body kit. Stainless steel is a superb choice if you’re on a budget but still want a hood made from a very durable material. Stainless steel is great for weather like rain, snow, and hail. Carbon fiber on the other hand is the strongest of all materials, keeping your engine and components safe from sun rays, hail, sleet, accidents, and debris. Carbon fiber isn’t as flexible as fiberglass, but its brute strength makes up for that downfall. At CARiD you can choose any Pontiac hood that’s with any or all materials that you’re looking for. We carry top hoods from reputable manufacturers like SEIBON, Duraflex, RKSport, and Xenon. Each Pontiac custom hood that we provide our customers is created by skilled individuals who have a multitude of experience in the creation of auto mobile parts. Our custom hoods are known to be made of premium quality, be long lasting, and affordable so you never have to break your wallet.
- VIS Racing® - GTO Carbon Fiber HoodStarting at: $724.42$724.42
- SEIBON® - OEM-Style Carbon Fiber HoodStarting at: $833.00$833.00
- Duraflex® - Spyder 3 HoodStarting at: $279.00$279.00
- Lund® - Hood ScoopStarting at: $74.38$74.38
- Carbon Creations® - Carbon Fiber CV8-Z HoodStarting at: $719.00$719.00
- AIT Racing® - CPT Style Functional Cooling HoodStarting at: $350.70$350.70
- Hotchkis® - Hood Pin KitStarting at: $152.88$152.88
- RKSport® - Ram Air HoodStarting at: $676.56$676.56
- K&N® - NHRA Pro Stock Composite Hood ScoopStarting at: $365.99$365.99
- Covercraft® C12731TT - Block-It™ 380 Custom Taupe Car CoverStarting at: $166.20$166.20
- RKSport® 26012001 - Front BumperStarting at: $373.96$373.96
- Replace® GM1321279 - Passenger Side Power Door MirrorStarting at: $34.13$34.13
- Hood ScoopsPontiac
| Posted by Brian J | (North Baltimore, OH)
They don't tell you that the hood is not for every day use its for show only and the front of the hood has marsh in it which is cool but the back side of the hood is just two holes and looks really bad hood don't fit right and you can't use your hood latch because nothing lines up it is a very poor made hood if I knew that before I paid all that money for it I would have bought a replacement hood, don't buy this hood.