- 6000 Headlights
- Acadian Headlights
- Astre Headlights
- Aztek Headlights
- Beaumont Headlights
- Bonneville Headlights
- Catalina Headlights
- Executive Headlights
- Fiero Headlights
- Firebird Headlights
- Firefly Headlights
- G3 Headlights
- G5 Headlights
- G6 Headlights
- G8 Headlights
- Grand Am Headlights
- Grand Prix Headlights
- Grand Safari Headlights
- Grandville Headlights
- GTO Headlights
- Laurentian Headlights
- LeMans Headlights
- Montana Headlights
- Optima Headlights
- Parisienne Headlights
- Phoenix Headlights
- Pursuit Headlights
- Safari Headlights
- Solstice Headlights
- Star Chief Headlights
- (873)Custom HeadlightsPontiac
- (445)Factory HeadlightsPontiac
- (335)Projector HeadlightsPontiac
- (354)LED HeadlightsPontiac
- (498)Halo HeadlightsPontiac
- (106)Euro HeadlightsPontiac
- (895)Sealed Beam HeadlightsPontiac
- (202)Signal LightsPontiac
- (812)Fog LightsPontiac
- (10)Daytime Running LightsPontiac
- (1,587)Headlight BulbsPontiac
- (406)Auxiliary / Driving LightsPontiac
- (9)Halo RingsPontiac
- (197)LED Headlight KitsPontiac
Unlock the potential the night sky provides with the power of Pontiac Projector Headlights! CARiD focuses all of our attention on dishing out nothing but the highest quality along with the hottest styles and our selection of Pontiac Projector Headlights is proof! Every major designer is on hand inside our inventory of Pontiac Headlights, giving you more options to choose from than ever before. Pontiac Headlights come in a variety of exotic flavors. Go with the design that meets your stylish demands: Crystal Clear Pontiac Headlights, Pontiac LED Headlights, JDM Black, Platinum Smoke, and more are on display 24/7 at the lowest prices around. When the time comes to step up, you can’t be complacent. Instead, shine with authority. Shine with custom fashion. Pontiac Halo Headlights will light the path!
Pontiac Euro Headlights are famous for their effect. The distinctive “Halos” have become a symbol of style and custom prowess. At CARiD, we make it possible for everyone to get in the game. We stock up on the latest releases of Pontiac Euro Headlights and offer them up at the best value. Each pair of our Pontiac Halo Headlights presents a precise OEM-fit and is preassembled for your convenience. Don’t let the nighttime affect your car’s image. Instead, use it as an advantage. At CARiD, you’re on the right track!
- Spyder® Custom HeadlightsCustom Headlights by Spyder®, 1 Pair. Improve your vision and your vehicle’s appearance with these bolt-on headlight assemblies. The projector beam headlights will produce a sharper, more focused beam of light for safer driving...$26.53 - $1,180.37
- Spec-D® Custom HeadlightsCustom Headlights by Spec-D®, 1 Pair. Improve your vision at night and in inclement weather and upgrade your vehicle’s appearance with these bolt-on headlight assemblies. The projector beam headlights will produce a sharper, more...$66.88 - $480.60
- Replace® Factory HeadlightsFactory Headlights by Replace®. You need your headlights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with a damaged or non-functional headlight and endanger yourself and your...$19.30 - $1,253.26
- Anzo® Custom HeadlightsCustom Headlights by Anzo®, 1 Pair. Do you have a hard time seeing while driving at night? Worried about hitting a deer or other nocturnal road hazards? If you answered yes, then you should get a set of Anzo headlights. These...$120.05 - $862.63
- TYC® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlights by TYC®. When you're driving late at night, you do want to clearly see the road ahead and want your headlights to perform at their best. Then again, when one of your headlights gets damaged, you think...$19.87 - $904.60
- CG® Custom HeadlightsCustom Headlights by CG®, 1 Pair. Replace your damaged or dull stock headlights with this stunning set of high quality crystal lights. You won't find a more convenient way to provide your vehicle with the utmost style and flawless...$77.94 - $675.00
- Eagle® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlights by Eagle®. Go with these high quality replacement lights to improve your visibility and feel safe on the road. Each and every light is meticulously designed for a perfect fit to ensure durability and...$19.53 - $654.18
- IPCW® Custom HeadlightsCustom Headlights by IPCW®, 1 Pair. These projector headlights are a perfect upgrade if you're looking to spruce up your style with bright Halos and LED lights and improve your vehicle's visibility to oncoming cars or pedestrians....$80.80 - $605.21
- CG® LED HeadlightsLED Headlights by CG®, 1 Pair. If you’re seeking to update your faded or cracked headlights in order to get excellent illumination, these bright projector headlights with their focused and intense light beam are the way to go....$50.80 - $491.11
- Spec-D® Euro HeadlightsEuro Headlights by Spec-D®, 1 Pair. Get improved nighttime vision and upgraded style with these bolt-on headlight assemblies. The clear lens and multi-faceted reflector will provide brilliant illumination for safer driving, and the...$66.88 - $282.80
- Dorman® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlights by Dorman®. Dorman comprehensive line lighting components includes headlights, side marker lights, tail lights and more! All lighting components are direct replacements for a proper fit.$17.31 - $971.16
- Spyder® Halo HeadlightsHalo Headlights by Spyder®, 1 Pair. Improve your vision and your vehicle’s appearance with these bolt-on headlight assemblies. The projector beam headlights will produce a sharper, more focused beam of light for safer driving at...$105.80 - $1,040.33
- Spyder® Projector HeadlightsProjector Headlights by Spyder®, 1 Pair. Improve your vision and your vehicle’s appearance with these bolt-on headlight assemblies. The projector beam headlights will produce a sharper, more focused beam of light for safer...$26.53 - $1,087.96
- Anzo® Projector HeadlightsProjector Headlights by Anzo®, 1 Pair. Do you have a hard time seeing while driving at night? Worried about hitting a deer or other nocturnal road hazards? If you answered yes, then you should get a set of Anzo headlights. These...$232.94 - $862.63
- Spyder® Euro HeadlightsCrystal Euro Headlights by Spyder®, 1 Pair. Improve your vision and your vehicle’s appearance with these bolt-on headlight assemblies. The clear lens and multi-faceted reflector will provide brilliant illumination for safer...$50.28 - $635.32
Guides & Articles
- Automotive LightingHow To Install A Set Of Custom Headlamp AssembliesIf the front of your vehicle is its “face”, then the headlamps have long been considered the vehicle’s “eyes”. Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of your car or truck is to replace the factory headlamp assemblies with a custom set. Your ride will take on a personality all its own, and will gain a distinctive appearance that will set it apart from all the other look-alike vehicles on the road.
- Automotive LightingFactors To Consider When Purchasing A Replacement Factory HeadlampWe at CARiD know that there are times when you need to replace factory headlight assemblies with units that match the quality and function of your originals. While it's more "fun" to customize your ride, sometimes the repair takes priority. One headlamp lens may be cracked. You may have been in a minor fender-bender (lamp bender?) and the mounting tabs may have broken. Note that "factory" style headlight assemblies we sell are designed to replicate the original lamps, so you will not be considering features such as LEDs, halo rings, or projector beams. We've created this article to help ensure what you purchase is exactly right for your needs and wants.
- Automotive LightingHow To Choose The Best Custom Headlamp Assembly For Your CarCustom headlamp assemblies on the market today tend to be grouped into four main designations: "Projector" style, "Halo" style, "LED" style, and "Euro" style. This can lead to confusion, because "Halo" style headlamp assemblies may also be equipped with projector lights and LED bulbs. Or, "Euro" style headlight assemblies may be equipped with halo rings, projector lights, and LEDs… or they may not be. You may be asking yourself which style is the best choice for me? See our Custom and Factory Headlight Glossary for definitions and more details about each style.
- Automotive LightingA Brief History Of Sealed Beam Headlamps In The U.S.Those of you born after 1990 or so have grown up in an automotive world where “all cars” have composite headlamp assemblies, uniquely designed to be make- and model-specific. If a light within the assembly burns out, you replace “just” the bulb. If the unit cracks, you must purchase a replacement that fits your car and your car only.
- Automotive LightingCustom And Factory Headlamp GlossaryWhen searching for a new set of headlamp assemblies for your ride, you may come across any number of terms which require explanation. Like many other accessory categories, headlamps use their own terminology. For your convenience, we provide you with this list, presented in alphabetical order, and with photos to help you identify these features.
- Automotive LightingWhat Are The Different Types Of Halo Headlight Rings?Ever since BMW introduced "halo" headlights to serve as daytime running lights on their 2001 5-series, rings of light encircling round headlamp bulb openings have caught on around the world as THE dramatic way to add visual Wow and stance to a vehicle's front profile. While composite headlamp assemblies became mainstream in the 1980s, it wasn't until the turn of the millennium that automakers began to style multi-faceted projector beam style bulbs within the housings.
- Automotive LightingAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Automotive LightingHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
Pontiac Custom & Factory Headlights Reviews
2000 Pontiac Montana