What can you only do with the help of your breathtaking vehicle as the Pontiac Wave? You can explore every place of the world by means of driving it. With this vehicle you are able to understand that the car of your dreams exists. That is why you often try to keep your Wave in the excellent condition you can only provide it. It is very easy to be done just with the help of our Wave accessories that CARiD offers you. With these accessories, your vehicle is able to work at its whole capacity.
But among our great range of accessories, you can find a large selection of the Pontiac Wave Headlights that are designed to protect you during your ride at any time of a day. Moreover, you can inform other drivers that you are going to make some actions that they should absolutely know about. As we collaborate with various manufacturers that are well-known all over the world, such as Spyder, TYC, CG, Replace, and others, you understand that quality is guaranteed. So, what you, our dear customers, are waiting for? CARiD.com is already here.
- Spyder® Euro HeadlightsCrystal Euro Headlights by Spyder.$50.28 - $635.32
- Spyder® OEM Style HeadlightsOEM Style Headlights by Spyder.$50.28 - $635.32
- Replace® Factory HeadlightsFactory Headlights by Replace.$19.30 - $1,479.36
- Sherman® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlights by Sherman. Don't risk your safety by driving with non-functional or damaged headlights. Replace them with Sherman headlights built to OEM specifications to provide a direct fit along with factory-like...$33.48 - $867.64
- K-Metal® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlight by K-Metal. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights and endanger yourself and your passengers...$29.25 - $2,863.13
- Replace® Factory Fog LightsFactory Fog Lights by Replace.$9.78 - $338.72
- Dorman® Replacement Turn Signal LightsReplacement Turn Signal Lights by Dorman. Dorman comprehensive line lighting components includes headlights, side marker lights, tail lights and more! All lighting components are direct replacements for a proper fit.$6.10 - $151.42
- K-Metal Replacement Signal LightsReplacement Side Marker Light by K-Metal.$4.50 - $659.38
- Replace® Factory Daytime Running LightsFactory Daytime Running Lights by Replace.$1.62 - $382.76
- Replace® Factory Turn Signal LightsFactory Turn Signal Lights by Replace. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, so your car can be seen by other drivers. Dont drive with a damaged or non-functional turn signal light and endanger yourself and...$1.62 - $382.76
- Replace® Factory Parking LightsFactory Parking Lights by Replace. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, so your car can be seen by other drivers. Dont drive with a damaged or non-functional parking light and endanger yourself and your...$1.62 - $382.76
- Sherman® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by Sherman. Stay on track and drive safely in foggy weather and heavy rain/snow conditions with Sherman fog lights that will help you see the road better. Go to Sherman for replacement fog lights that...$12.12 - $317.16
- K-Metal® Factory Replacement Fog LightsReplacement Fog Lights by K-Metal. OEM Quality.$17.25 - $713.13
- Lumen® Exterior Light Replacement BulbsExterior Light Replacement Bulbs by Lumen. Increase the brilliance or customize the color of your vehicle's interior lighting. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without...$5.99 - $32.95
- Lumen® G7 LED Headlight Conversion KitG7 LED Headlight Conversion Kit by Lumen. 1 Pair, 6500K, 4000lm. Swap those dull and dim halogen bulbs for this super bright and powerful LED Conversion Kit by Lumen. Lumen knows how to turn your ordinary-looking vehicle into a...$169.99
Guides & Articles
- HeadlightsCare And Feeding Of Your Composite HeadlampsThe condition of a vehicle's headlights is probably the last thing most drivers worry about unless there's a significant problem. Yesterday's cars with sealed beam headlights required little maintenance other than to replace a round or rectangular unit when one burned out. And once a new headlight was put in, everything looked and worked like new again.
- HeadlightsHow To Install A Set Of Custom Headlamp AssembliesIf the front of your vehicle is its “face”, then the headlamps have long been considered the vehicle’s “eyes”. Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of your car or truck is to replace the factory headlamp assemblies with a custom set. Your ride will take on a personality all its own, and will gain a distinctive appearance that will set it apart from all the other look-alike vehicles on the road.
- HeadlightsFactors To Consider When Purchasing A Replacement Factory HeadlampWe at CARiD know that there are times when you need to replace factory headlight assemblies with units that match the quality and function of your originals. While it's more "fun" to customize your ride, sometimes the repair takes priority. One headlamp lens may be cracked. You may have been in a minor fender-bender (lamp bender?) and the mounting tabs may have broken. Note that "factory" style headlight assemblies we sell are designed to replicate the original lamps, so you will not be considering features such as LEDs, halo rings, or projector beams. We've created this article to help ensure what you purchase is exactly right for your needs and wants.
- HeadlightsHow To Choose The Best Custom Headlamp Assembly For Your CarCustom headlamp assemblies on the market today tend to be grouped into four main designations: "Projector" style, "Halo" style, "LED" style, and "Euro" style. This can lead to confusion, because "Halo" style headlamp assemblies may also be equipped with projector lights and LED bulbs. Or, "Euro" style headlight assemblies may be equipped with halo rings, projector lights, and LEDs… or they may not be. You may be asking yourself which style is the best choice for me? See our Custom and Factory Headlight Glossary for definitions and more details about each style.
- HeadlightsA Brief History Of Sealed Beam Headlamps In The U.S.Those of you born after 1990 or so have grown up in an automotive world where “all cars” have composite headlamp assemblies, uniquely designed to be make- and model-specific. If a light within the assembly burns out, you replace “just” the bulb. If the unit cracks, you must purchase a replacement that fits your car and your car only.
- HeadlightsCustom And Factory Headlamp GlossaryWhen searching for a new set of headlamp assemblies for your ride, you may come across any number of terms which require explanation. Like many other accessory categories, headlamps use their own terminology. For your convenience, we provide you with this list, presented in alphabetical order, and with photos to help you identify these features.
- HeadlightsWhat Are The Different Types Of Halo Headlight Rings?Ever since BMW introduced "halo" headlights to serve as daytime running lights on their 2001 5-series, rings of light encircling round headlamp bulb openings have caught on around the world as THE dramatic way to add visual Wow and stance to a vehicle's front profile. While composite headlamp assemblies became mainstream in the 1980s, it wasn't until the turn of the millennium that automakers began to style multi-faceted projector beam style bulbs within the housings.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Car BulbsHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.