Ford Sport Trac Accessories & Parts
Introduced in 2000 for the 2001 model year, the Ford Sport Trac rolled off the line as a combination of an SUV and pickup truck. It was constructed off of a lengthened version of the Explorer chassis, with the main wrinkle being a truck bed attached to the body (a bed extender was made available). The Ford Sport Trac's truck bed is comprised of sheet-molded composite plastic parts, which makes the bed rustproof and extremely difficult to dent as opposed to much more common steel truck beds. Also featured with the truck bed were three main storage compartments and an optional hard tonneau cover.
All versions of the first generation Ford Sport Trac were offered with front or four-wheel drive. The Sport Trac was equipped with a 4.0L V6 engine capable of 210 horsepower and 254 pounds-per-foot of torque directed through a five-speed automatic transmission. Optional was a 4.6L V8 credited with pushing out 292 horsepower along with 300 pounds-per-foot of torque mated instead to a six-speed automatic transmission. The base XLT trim shows off remote-keyless entry, cruise control, and power mirrors/windows, all included into the list of standard Ford Sport Trac parts. On the upscale Limited trim the Sport Trac showcases the following Ford accessories: fog lights, side-step bars, and 18” wheels. Other options available include GPS navigation, dual-zone climate control, and a sunroof.
The second generation of the Ford Sport Trac arrived in 2006 to make its official entrance for the 2007 model year. It was initially outfitted with a 4.0L V6 engine with a 4.6L 24-valve Modular V8 engine as an option. The model was also equipped with a four-wheel independent suspension. As for safety parts of the Ford Sport Trac, AdvanceTrac with Roll Stability Control was made standard. Trim levels have been carried over, as the XLT represents the mid-level trim while the Limited is designated to be more luxurious. During its time on the road, the Ford Explorer Sport Trac has received a substantial amount of praise. In 2001, it was nominated to Car and Driver magazine's Ten Best List. The vehicle has also been a Consumer Guide Recommended Buy (2005, 2006) and was also named the AutoPacific Vehicle Satisfaction Award (2007).
Some drivers like themselves a comfy yet hearty SUV. Others prefer a utilitarian truck that gets the job done. With the Ford Explorer Sport Trac, drivers get BOTH. Thanks to an innovative body style combined with signature Ford reliability, the Sport Trac gives motorists the kind of performance and road-worthy thrills that make driving enjoyable. The only thing missing from the equation is your sense of individuality thrown into the mix. With CARiD's lineup of Ford Sport Trac accessories, finding what works for you is never easier!
CARiD.com is the place to be for all Ford Sport Trac Accessories and Parts. We handpick the finest manufacturers in the game to make sure that our inventory of Ford Sport Trac accessories and parts is of the highest quality in the world. That means being able to offer all the lockdown choices that make a difference, including grilles, dash kits, floor mats, tonneau covers, chrome trim, and more. Premier quality at premier prices for drivers who deserve it - that's what we're all about. Your Ford Sport Trac accessories are waiting right here!
Whatever you expect from your Ford Sport Trac, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Ford Sport Trac and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- Tents Car Tents
- Ford Sport Trac Dash Kits
- Ford Sport Trac Sport Trac
- Ford Sport Trac Chrome Trim
- Ford Sport Trac Floor Mats
- Ford Sport Trac Grill Guards
- Ford Sport Trac Wind Deflectors
- Ford Sport Trac Cargo Liners
- Ford Sport Trac Vertical Doors
- Ford Sport Trac Seat Covers
- Ford Sport Trac Car Covers
- Ford Sport Trac Tonneau Covers
- Ford Sport Trac Bed Accessories
- Ford Sport Trac Running Boards
- Ford Sport Trac Bug Deflectors
- Ford Sport Trac Steering Wheels
- Ford Sport Trac Custom Gauges
- Ford Sport Trac Light Covers
- Ford Sport Trac Side Mirrors
- Ford Sport Trac License Plates & Frames
- Ford Sport Trac Wiper Blades
- Ford Sport Trac Mud Flaps
- Ford Sport Trac Custom Hoods
- Ford Sport Trac Bike Racks
- Ford Sport Trac Roof Racks
- Towing & Hitches Trailer Hitches
- Ford Sport Trac Sun Shades
- Ford Sport Trac Dash Covers
- Ford Sport Trac Winches
- Ford Sport Trac Side Vents
- Ford Sport Trac Sunroof Visors
- Ford Sport Trac Car Organizers
- Ford Sport Trac Snow Plows
- Ford Sport Trac Racing Seats
- Ford Sport Trac Car Bras
Over the years my original bars had rotted out and had to be removed. These bars were a perfect replacement. Just as stated. They are a great product and give my truck the look it had when new. Installing them went well. I had my teenage son help and the process was complete in less than an hour. I am very satisfied and happy to save some money along the way. One final note shipped and received on the dates that were promised.
- Ford Sport Trac Models
- Explorer Sport Trac Adrenalin Accessories
- Explorer Sport Trac Base Accessories
- Explorer Sport Trac Limited Accessories
- Explorer Sport Trac XL Accessories
- Explorer Sport Trac XLS Accessories
- Explorer Sport Trac XLT Accessories