Ford Sport Trac Caliper Covers
Custom car parts and accessories are very popular products nowadays, appealing to average car owners and great enthusiasts alike. When shopping for accessories, many buyers opt for big and flashy upgrades like side skirts and body kits. Although these parts are undoubtedly stylish and useful for improving the image of your car, you should not be so hasty and invest in them, first consider many of the other products available. Usually, these are smaller products like the Ford Sport Trac caliper covers sold at CARiD that are overlooked, but also perform important and useful functions that truly improve the driving experience.
Installing caliper covers gives you some distinct advantages over cars that do not have them. First of all, your calipers are protected at all time from damage and overheating. Second of all, they prevent paint from fading and peeling off your caliper. Finally, they minimize brake fade and prolong the life of your caliper. The covers sold in our store are built to precisely fit your car; they are perfectly compatible with its specifications and hydraulic system. Once you install these covers, driving safely will be a breeze, and you won’t have to worry about brake fade for a long time.
- EBC®RK Series Premium OE Replacement Rotorsfrom $134.14
| Posted by Heyward | (Aldie, VA)
These covers were easy to install once I did one and got with the program. They look gorgeous and particularly with the Ford Sport Trac Adrenalin model with the 20" wheels which are so open. With these covers, it adds a nice touch to the wheels.
- Popular Sport Trac Part Numbers
- Ford Sport Trac Models
- Sport Trac Explorer Sport Trac Adrenalin Caliper Covers
- Sport Trac Explorer Sport Trac Base Caliper Covers
- Sport Trac Explorer Sport Trac Limited Caliper Covers
- Sport Trac Explorer Sport Trac XL Caliper Covers
- Sport Trac Explorer Sport Trac XLS Caliper Covers
- Sport Trac Explorer Sport Trac XLT Caliper Covers