The Sport Trac can get you to almost any destination you can think of and it can take the cargo you need to take with you so it’s a vehicle that you want to look after. Of course, that means that you want it to be running at its best so you’re looking for the right performance upgrades. Thankfully, you can stop searching because we have a wide range of them to suit your vehicle with one of the more important upgrades being the Ford Sport Trac air intakes.
Your engine runs by burning a combination of air and fuel which means that aftermarket air intakes can improve your vehicle’s performance by allowing more and cooler air to reach the engine. You can get the right performance because we have different types of aftermarket intakes including the cold air intake which will give your engine cooler air that burns easier or the short ram intake which will allow your engine to get a higher volume of air so that there is more to burn. We have them all at great prices so that you get value for your money and you’ll feel like you’re in a new vehicle!
- K&N® 77 Series High-Flow Performance Air Intake Kit77 Series High-Flow Performance Air Intake Kit by K&N®. This intake kit is designed for the larger engines typically found in trucks and SUVs. It replaces the factory air intake system with a free flowing K&N air filter and custom...$258.99 - $468.99
- K&N® 57 Series Generation II Air Intake Kit57 Series Generation II Air Intake Kit by K&N®. This kit improves airflow into your engine. It includes a K&N air filter and a custom designed air intake tube. The K&N filter increases the airflow and the intake tube smoothes that...$169.99 - $534.99
- aFe® Stage 1 Cold Air Intake SystemStage 1 Cold Air Intake System by aFe®. The Stage 1 Cold Air Intake System is a quick and inexpensive way to gain horsepower and improve performance. It replaces your factory air filter and airbox with a large free-flowing aFe air...$225.00 - $495.00
- K&N® 33 Series Panel Air Filter33 Series Air Filter by K&N®. A K&N 33 series OE replacement air filter is designed to increase horsepower and acceleration. These washable and reusable panel air filters are easy to install because they fit directly into the...$34.99 - $92.99
- aFe® Pro Dry S Air FilterPro Dry S Air Filter by aFe®. The Pro DRY S is the perfect combination of performance, protection and convenience. When you want increased airflow with superior filtration, but ease of maintenance is a high priority, look no...$49.95 - $919.84
- Airaid® Air FilterAir Filter by Airaid®. Advanced air filtration technology, superior construction and the world's best warranty make an AIRAID air filter the best you can buy. It allows increased airflow and provides better air filtration than the...$19.90 - $632.90
- K&N® E Series Round Air FilterE Series Air Filter by K&N®. K&N E Series round automotive air filters are designed to replace your restricted factory air filter for additional horsepower and performance. These filters are washable, reusable and last up to 50,000...$28.99 - $356.99
- GREEN FILTER® Factory Replacement Air FilterFactory Replacement Air Filter by Green Filter®. Replace your factory air cleaner filter element with a Green Filter oiled-cotton filter and never buy another filter as long as you own your vehicle. Enjoy superior flow and finer...$25.55 - $115.31
- aFe® Pro 5R Air FilterPro 5R Air Filter by aFe®. The Pro 5R air filter provides increased airflow to your engine without sacrificing filtration ability. The increased airflow allows your engine to make more power, and have better throttle response and...$46.95 - $199.95
- AIRAID® QuickFit™ Intake SystemQuickFit™ Air Intake System by AIRAID®. This is an inexpensive, easy to install air intake system that will increase airflow to your engine and improve performance. It eliminates the restrictive factory air box lid and air...$0.00
- K&N® Round Tapered Air FilterUniversal Round Tapered Air Filter (RU-5006) by K&N®, 2.5" F x 5.25" B x 2.5" D x 1.5" L x 20 degrees FA. Get better performance, superior engine protection and more economical operation with a K&N Air Filter. K&N Universal Air...Improves engine airflowIncreases horsepower and acceleration$57.99
- K&N® Round Tapered Air FilterUniversal Round Tapered Air Filter (RU-5005) by K&N®, 2.5" F x 5.25" B x 2.5" D x 5.75" L. Get better performance, superior engine protection and more economical operation with a K&N Air Filter. K&N Universal Air Filters are...Improves engine airflowIncreases horsepower and acceleration$57.99
- K&N® Oval Tapered Air FilterUniversal Oval Tapered Air Filter (RU-5004) by K&N®, 4.75" F x 6.5" MA x 4.75" SA x 3.5" L. Get better performance, superior engine protection and more economical operation with a K&N Air Filter. K&N Universal Air Filters are...Improves engine airflowIncreases horsepower and acceleration$35.99
- K&N® Oval Tapered Air FilterUniversal Oval Tapered Air Filter (RU-3410) by K&N®, 1.25" F x 3.875" MA x 3.438" SA x 2.25" L. Offset is Vertical and to the Center. Get better performance, superior engine protection and more economical operation with a K&N Air...Improves engine airflowIncreases horsepower and acceleration$32.99
- K&N® Round Tapered Air FilterUniversal Round Tapered Air Filter (RR-3004) by K&N®, 2.75" F x 5.75" B x 5.938" D x 7.688" L. Get better performance, superior engine protection and more economical operation with a K&N Air Filter. K&N Universal Air Filters are...Improves engine airflowIncreases horsepower and acceleration$57.99
Guides & Articles
- Performance PartsMy Car is Brand New | Why Should I Change My Air Intake System?Aftermarket air intake systems have become one of the most popular engine modifications available for late model cars and trucks. An easy question to ask is why are these so popular? After all, didn't engineers who work for your vehicle manufacturer spend years developing the best engine components available? Since power and fuel economy are major selling points these days, it's hard to imagine car companies not doing everything they can to maximize horsepower, miles per gallon, or both.
- Performance PartsWhat are the Different Types of Air Intake Systems?There are many types of aftermarket air intake systems that range from simple and inexpensive to elaborate. In the scope of this article, we'll examine the different types of air intakes, what they do, and look at a few specific product examples of each. But in short, performance air intake setups increase airflow into your engine - boosting combustion and creating more horsepower and torque that you can actually feel. Their relatively low cost and easy installation (bolt-on in most cases) keeps them in popular demand by car enthusiasts that own everything from 1.5-liter turbo motors to big block V8 engines.
- Performance PartsWhy does my car have a plastic intake manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.
- Performance PartsThe Real Cost of Your Car’s Cheap Factory Air FilterMost aftermarket air filters are constructed from multiple layers of cotton gauze, which are sandwiched between wire mesh that is formed into pleats. The layers of oiled cotton fibers are able to trap dirt particles that are even smaller than the holes in the filter media. The airflow stays consistent between cleanings, for optimal combustion.
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Loaded Brake Caliper$63.11 - $74.63
- COMP Cams® Valve Spring$367.00
- Walker® Direct Fit Catalytic Converter$263.04 - $396.04
- Related Ford Sport Trac Pages
- Ford Sport Trac Models
- Explorer Sport Trac Adrenalin Performance Air Intake Systems
- Explorer Sport Trac Base Performance Air Intake Systems
- Explorer Sport Trac Limited Performance Air Intake Systems
- Explorer Sport Trac XL Performance Air Intake Systems
- Explorer Sport Trac XLS Performance Air Intake Systems
- Explorer Sport Trac XLT Performance Air Intake Systems