- (34)Custom HeadlightsFord Sport Trac
- (41)Factory HeadlightsFord Sport Trac
- (4)Projector HeadlightsFord Sport Trac
- (10)LED HeadlightsFord Sport Trac
- (4)Halo HeadlightsFord Sport Trac
- (2)Euro HeadlightsFord Sport Trac
- (10)Signal LightsFord Sport Trac
- (66)Fog LightsFord Sport Trac
- (71)Headlight BulbsFord Sport Trac
- (513)Auxiliary / Driving LightsFord Sport Trac
- (3)Halo RingsFord Sport Trac
- LED Headlight KitsFord Sport Trac
Driving a car in the dark or in stormy conditions is often intimidating, as well as hazardous. Even when driving an exceptionally strong and smartly designed vehicle such as the Ford Sport Trac, plenty of owners are looking for some extra assistance when it comes down to late night and inclement weather driving visibility. CARiD realizes this, and are here to this wonderful choice of replacement Ford Sport Trac projector headlights. After market headlight modifications, like our outstanding Ford Sport Trac halo headlights, our attractive Ford Sport Trac Euro headlights, and our top of the range Ford Sport Trac projector headlights, will help you see significantly better and more clearly when you need to travel at night.
The additional bonus to modifying your trusty Ford Sport Trac with these great custom headlights, is the fact that it is going to give your Sport Trac a trendy and unique new style, that is certain to get noticed! At CARiD there is a wide array of Ford Sport Trac custom headlights that you can pick out, in an enormous selection of designs, and we are in no doubt that you'll see the right product to suit you. We provide speedy shipping and delivery along with some of the greatest deals you'll come across through the web, so browse through our Ford Sport Trac projector headlights and other headlight models to buy yours right now!
- Anzo® Euro HeadlightsEuro Headlights by Anzo USA®. Do you have a hard time seeing while driving at night? Worried about hitting a deer or other nocturnal road hazards? If you answered yes, then you should get a set of Anzo headlights. These powerful...$25.29 - $350.11
- Anzo® Custom HeadlightsCustom Headlights by Anzo®. Do you have a hard time seeing while driving at night? Worried about hitting a deer or other nocturnal road hazards? If you answered yes, then you should get a set of Anzo headlights. These powerful head...$25.29 - $862.63
- CG® Euro HeadlightsEuro Headlights by CG®, 1 Pair. Replace your damaged or dull stock headlights with this stunning set of high quality crystal lights. You won't find a more convenient way to provide your vehicle with the utmost style and flawless...Add value to the look of your vehicleEnsure superior, far-reaching illumination$77.94 - $272.18
- CG® Custom HeadlightsCustom Headlights by CG®, 1 Pair. Replace your damaged or dull stock headlights with this stunning set of high quality crystal lights. You won't find a more convenient way to provide your vehicle with the utmost style and flawless...Add value to the look of your vehicleEnsure superior, far-reaching illumination$77.94 - $675.00
- Replace® Factory HeadlightsFactory Headlights by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights and endanger yourself and your passengers because...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$9.12 - $1,977.87
- TYC® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlights by TYC®. When you're driving late at night, you do want to clearly see the road ahead and want your headlights to perform at their best. Then again, when one of your headlights gets damaged, you think...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$19.87 - $872.45
- Dorman® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlights by Dorman®. Dorman comprehensive line lighting components includes headlights, side marker lights, tail lights and more! All lighting components are direct replacements for a proper fit.Replacement helps you pass state inspection - and avoid tickets and finesWiring harness included (where applicable)$16.61 - $910.42
- Sherman® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlights by Sherman®. Don't risk your safety by driving with non-functional or damaged headlights. Replace them with Sherman headlights built to OEM specifications to provide a direct fit along with...Manufactured to exact OEM specificationsDirect fit replacement – no modifications required$33.48 - $867.64
- K-Metal® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlight by K-Metal®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights and endanger yourself and your...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$29.25 - $2,863.13
- Eagle® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlights by Eagle®. Go with these high quality replacement lights to improve your visibility and feel safe on the road. Each and every light is meticulously designed for a perfect fit to ensure durability and...Deliver improved performance and clearer visionDesigned to light up any road$19.65 - $659.85
- Maxzone® Replacement HeadlightsReplacement Headlights by Maxzone®. When you need a headlight bulb or a headlight bulb, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices and...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$24.30 - $897.10
- TYC® Parking LightParking Light by TYC®. Whenever you're on the road, you want all the lights to function at their best, because you know that your safety and safety of other drivers depends on it. Then again, when your lights get damaged, you think...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$4.12 - $178.44
- Replace® Factory Daytime Running LightsFactory Daytime Running Lights by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights and endanger yourself and your...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$1.62 - $382.76
- Replace® Factory Turn Signal LightsFactory Turn Signal Lights by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, so your car can be seen by other drivers. Don’t drive with a damaged or non-functional turn signal light and endanger yourself...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$1.62 - $382.76
- Replace® Factory Parking LightsFactory Parking Lights by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, so your car can be seen by other drivers. Don’t drive with a damaged or non-functional parking light and endanger yourself and your...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$1.62 - $382.76
Guides & Articles
- HeadlightsCare And Feeding Of Your Composite HeadlampsThe condition of a vehicle's headlights is probably the last thing most drivers worry about unless there's a significant problem. Yesterday's cars with sealed beam headlights required little maintenance other than to replace a round or rectangular unit when one burned out. And once a new headlight was put in, everything looked and worked like new again.
- HeadlightsHow To Install A Set Of Custom Headlamp AssembliesIf the front of your vehicle is its “face”, then the headlamps have long been considered the vehicle’s “eyes”. Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of your car or truck is to replace the factory headlamp assemblies with a custom set. Your ride will take on a personality all its own, and will gain a distinctive appearance that will set it apart from all the other look-alike vehicles on the road.
- HeadlightsFactors To Consider When Purchasing A Replacement Factory HeadlampWe at CARiD know that there are times when you need to replace factory headlight assemblies with units that match the quality and function of your originals. While it's more "fun" to customize your ride, sometimes the repair takes priority. One headlamp lens may be cracked. You may have been in a minor fender-bender (lamp bender?) and the mounting tabs may have broken. Note that "factory" style headlight assemblies we sell are designed to replicate the original lamps, so you will not be considering features such as LEDs, halo rings, or projector beams. We've created this article to help ensure what you purchase is exactly right for your needs and wants.
- HeadlightsHow To Choose The Best Custom Headlamp Assembly For Your CarCustom headlamp assemblies on the market today tend to be grouped into four main designations: "Projector" style, "Halo" style, "LED" style, and "Euro" style. This can lead to confusion, because "Halo" style headlamp assemblies may also be equipped with projector lights and LED bulbs. Or, "Euro" style headlight assemblies may be equipped with halo rings, projector lights, and LEDs… or they may not be. You may be asking yourself which style is the best choice for me? See our Custom and Factory Headlight Glossary for definitions and more details about each style.
- HeadlightsA Brief History Of Sealed Beam Headlamps In The U.S.Those of you born after 1990 or so have grown up in an automotive world where “all cars” have composite headlamp assemblies, uniquely designed to be make- and model-specific. If a light within the assembly burns out, you replace “just” the bulb. If the unit cracks, you must purchase a replacement that fits your car and your car only.
- HeadlightsCustom And Factory Headlamp GlossaryWhen searching for a new set of headlamp assemblies for your ride, you may come across any number of terms which require explanation. Like many other accessory categories, headlamps use their own terminology. For your convenience, we provide you with this list, presented in alphabetical order, and with photos to help you identify these features.
- HeadlightsWhat Are The Different Types Of Halo Headlight Rings?Ever since BMW introduced "halo" headlights to serve as daytime running lights on their 2001 5-series, rings of light encircling round headlamp bulb openings have caught on around the world as THE dramatic way to add visual Wow and stance to a vehicle's front profile. While composite headlamp assemblies became mainstream in the 1980s, it wasn't until the turn of the millennium that automakers began to style multi-faceted projector beam style bulbs within the housings.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Car BulbsHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
- A1 Cardone® Remanufactured Power Window Motor$37.77 - $43.01
Ford Sport Trac Custom & Factory Headlights Reviews
2002 Ford Sport Trac