- (10)Bed RailsFord Sport Trac
- (408)Tool BoxesFord Sport Trac
- (10)Headache RacksFord Sport Trac
- (39)Bed RacksFord Sport Trac
- (1)Bed SlidesFord Sport Trac
- (25)Bed OrganizersFord Sport Trac
- (69)Fuel Transfer TanksFord Sport Trac
- (24)Tonneau CoversFord Sport Trac
- (3)Car TentsTents
- (3)Bed ExtendersFord Sport Trac
- (3)Tailgate LocksFord Sport Trac
- (18)Tailgate Light BarsFord Sport Trac
- (7)Tailgate SealsFord Sport Trac
- (10)Truck Lift GatesFord Sport Trac
- (6)Truck Bed Mount Bike RacksTruck Bed Mount Bike Racks
- (1,565)Trailer HitchesTowing & Hitches
- (13)Tailgate HandlesFord Sport Trac
- Truck SpoilersFord Sport Trac
Dubbed by Ford as the world’s first SUT (Sport Utility Truck), the Sport Trac offers the best of both worlds – on one hand you’ve got the cargo-hauling capacity of a pickup truck, and on the other, ample and comfortable interior of an SUV. The Sport Trac’s versatility works quite well, allowing you to slide between the options, depending on the task at hand. Unfortunately, the multi-purpose Sport Trac is no longer in production, and in 2010 the last of them have rolled from of a conveyor. But you need not to worry - you can still customize it with the aftermarket parts and accessories to keep its appearance and performance on a high side.
At CARiD we want to provide you with a variety of tough Ford Sport Trac bed accessories to maintain your SUT in tip top shape. Whether you use it for serious work to get around town, or to fully utilize its off-roading capabilities, let every man know that you are serious about your truck by equipping it with the solid, attention-drawing truck bed accessories. To secure and haul all sorts of gear and equipment more successfully, we’ve got numerous accessories like hardy cargo net, heavy-duty toolboxes, durable truck rack systems, high quality bad mats, and many more. You will be able to accessorize your rig to the teeth and make it look like a machine no one should mess around with.
- Cargo Ease® Cargo Ramp Series Bed SlideCargo Ramp Series Bed Slide by Cargo Ease®. If you need something more reliable than an ordinary slide out drawer system, you've come to the right place. With this highly efficient Cargo Ramp Slide, you can extend your vehicle's...$2,000.00
- Cargo Ease® Commercial Series Bed SlideCommercial Series Bed Slide by Cargo Ease®. This highly efficient model is sure to make any craftsman, carpenter, contractor, and person alike who works hard together with their vehicle happy and fully satisfied. Featuring...$1,345.50 - $1,615.50
- Cargo Ease® Dual Slide Series Bed SlideDual Slide Series Bed Slide by Cargo Ease®. If you require the convenience of owning two bed slides in one investment, your desire will come to fruition with this ultimate add-on. The Dual Slide model is the perfect upgrade that is...$2,044.44
- Cargo Ease® Full Extension Series Bed SlideFull Extension Series Bed Slide by Cargo Ease®. Especially for the professionals who're passionate about their work and require a bed slide with more than 70% extension, this great model is the way to go. It gives you the ultimate...$1,777.78
- Cargo Ease® Heritage Series Bed SlideHeritage Series Bed Slide by Cargo Ease®. Forget about crawling in and out of the back of your truck and make your life significantly easier with this ultimate add-on. The bed slide features a solid plywood deck for long-lasting...$746.67 - $850.50
- Cargo Ease® Hybrid Series Bed SlideHybrid Series Bed Slide by Cargo Ease®. Perfect solution either for everyday use or weekend projects. With a simple twist and pull of the T-handle hidden under the deck of this great bed slide, you will put an end to your back...$1,044.00
- Cargo Ease® Titan Series Bed SlideTitan Series Bed Slide by Cargo Ease®. Being the heaviest duty model of the Cargo Ease line, this pretty 'little' thing is able to hold up to 2,500/3,000 lbs of cargo. The bed slide is crafted from the sturdiest materials and...$1,688.89 - $1,866.66
- Cargo Ease® Bed SlideBed Slide by Cargo Ease®. Forget about crawling in and out of the back of your vehicle and make your life significantly easier with this ultimate add-on. The bed slides are offered in multiple options that differ in cargo capacity...$746.67 - $2,044.44
- Cargo Ease® Our Pullout Aluminum Series Bed SlideOur Pullout Aluminum Series Bed Slide by Cargo Ease®, 600 lbs Capacity. Sometime less is more and OPA is proof of that. Less height means more space for those with a cover, where an inch or two makes all the difference. Less weight...600 pound capacity (evenly distributed)Light weight design – 120 pounds or less$1,644.44
- TracRac® UtilityRac™ G2 Body Truck Rack SystemUtilityRac™ G2 Body Truck Rack System by TracRac®. Sliding rack systems aren’t just for pickups anymore. Now you can give your utility work truck the same advantages of a high-quality overhead rack that you’ve enjoyed on your...1,250 lb. Load capacityAerodynamic and quiet$759.99
- Amer-Rac® Heavy Duty Camper Cap Pickup Truck RackHeavy Duty Camper Cap Pickup Truck Rack by Amer-Rac®. Available for full size & compact pickup trucks. This Heavy Duty Cargo Carrier mounts to the pickup bedrails, under the cap rails, without drilling into the cap shell.$73.63 - $447.91
- RKI® Window Grille Cab RackWindow Grille Cab Rack by RKI®. This stylish and functional headache rack will protect you and your pickup truck glass from breakage by taking the pain out of shifty bulky loads. It will also keep your cab cooler by guarding your...Designed to protect you and your truck window from damageKeeps the cab of your truck cooler by deflecting UV rays$314.71 - $358.24
- Putco® Bed RailsBed Rails by Putco®. With these glossy bed rails you get both unmatched style and functionality. They highlight the sides of the truck bed and help you handle whatever cargo you'll have. Made of T-304 stainless steel, these...$172.99 - $679.99
- Putco® Locker Side RailsLocker Side Rails by Putco®, 2-Piece Set. With these glossy bed rails you get both unmatched style and functionality. They highlight the sides of the truck bed and help you handle whatever cargo you'll have. Made of T-304 stainless...NeveRust™ Stainless SteelEasy no drill installation via stake pockets$313.99 - $679.99
- Putco® Nylon Locker Side RailsNylon Locker Side Rails by Putco®, 2-Piece Set. Give your vehicle the individual custom look with Putco accessories. Produced from high-grade materials, they ensure high durability, while the mirror-like surface enhances the...Injection molded nylon casting utilizing our oversized BOSS design with 2.5" tubesHigh-polished stainless steel tube$172.99 - $626.99
Guides & Articles
- Bed AccessoriesBed Mat, Bed Liner, Bed Coating | Which One is Better for My Pickup Bed?If you carry heavy objects, sharp-edged debris, branches, lumber, rubble, and equipment in your pickup truck regularly, you know it doesn't take much for this kind of cargo to leave scratches and gouges on the painted metal surface of your bed floor and walls. Odds are you've experienced this. No matter how gingerly you place items in your bed and tie them down, the unexpected panic stop that always comes up sooner or later still manages to create chaos as things shift around. Maybe you've even felt and heard a dreaded thump behind your seat after heavier items broke free and slid forward hard - leaving a noticeable dent in your bed wall. While these are problems inherent with any metal bed floor, there is a better way to carry cargo while keeping your pickup bed looking good.
- Bed AccessoriesHow Can I Carry More Stuff in My Pickup Bed?Whether you use your pickup for work or for recreation, carrying a lot of equipment, tools, and gear means you're potentially prepared for a range of situations. But if you can't find exactly what you need and extract it from your truck's cargo area in a timely manner, you're really not as prepared as you think. Consider the last time you couldn't find something in your truck. Maybe a search through the entire vehicle was necessary in order to be sure the item wasn't in the truck before beginning a search somewhere else. How much time did that take? And how was your stress level afterward? Or maybe, perish the thought, you had to buy a new tool to replace one you couldn't find but knew wasn't actually lost for good.
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Bed Accessories5th Wheel Tailgates Give You Clearance And AerodynamicsIf you own a pickup with a 5th wheel towing hitch installed in the pickup bed, then you know you need to lower your tailgate whenever you are connecting or disconnecting the trailer from the hitch. If you forget to lower the tailgate? You're buying a replacement.
- Bed AccessoriesTypes of Truck Bed Tool BoxesPickup trucks are designed to be very practical, but there’s definitely nothing pleasant about the tools rattling in a truck bed while driving. There’s as well nothing good about leaving equipment and other stuff out in the open, making it vulnerable to the extremes of weather and, even worse, theft.
- Bed AccessoriesTruck Bed Rail StylesActually, truck bed rails serve as extremely handy aftermarket add-ons and are designed for unparalleled utility and appearance. These accessories also protect a truck’s surface from dents and scratches that might occur while loading cargo on a vehicle. What’s more, the bed rails provide the ability to tie down bulky or oddly-shaped objects. Depending on the style, the bed rails can dramatically alter the look of any truck while allowing the truck owners to customize their vehicle by adding certain finishes or lights.
- Bed AccessoriesTruck Bed RackLadder rack, bed rack, pipe rack – no matter how you choose to call it, this accessory is definitely a very useful and valuable aftermarket product one can ever imagine. This is especially true for carpenters, landscapers, plumbers, contractors, and other pros who use racks for whatever reason (e.g., for hauling tools, equipment, and cargo to the job site and from there, etc.) Same as any other piece of the latest job equipment, a bed rack has to perform the required job, and it’s design should keep pace with modern technology; otherwise, it’s off to the scrap heap.