Have you ever considered the idea of getting a trailer attached to your Ford Sport Trac? Attaching a trailer to your vehicle is undoubtedly a great idea because it would allow you to have more room for storage and enable you to indulge in a range of fun road-trip related activities. However, just as it is important to choose a good trailer, it is imperative that you select a good trailer hitch as well, meaning hat you should pick one that is best suited for your requirements and vehicle. To purchase a Ford Sport Trac trailer hitch, it is wise to buy from CARiD because it is very convenient and you get to choose from a vast array of options too. For anyone who is seriously looking for trailer hitches and desires to purchase the same in a simple and straightforward manner, the shop is the best option.
Given the fact that there are tons of trailer hitches available for different vehicles, searching for the perfect option will require time and plenty of research. Therefore you should choose a place where you not only have a variety of Ford Sport Trac trailer hitches but other accessories pertaining to hitches as well. You also need to know the year of manufacture of your Ford Sport Trac so that you can then select trailer hitches that would suit your vehicle precisely. Gaining access to a list of available trailer hitches for your Ford Sport Trac is a good idea as it would enable you to find one that you would like to purchase. Given the fact that the description, picture and specifications are provided alongside each trailer hitch, it would not be a difficult task to zero in on a trailer hitch that seems to have been made just for your car.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 2 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Eurosport Daytona® - Super Duty Logo on Pink Camouflage Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- DWD® - Hitch Cover with Built Ford Tough LogoStarting at: $20.99$20.99
- Bully® - Square Hitch Cover with Brake Light with Ford LogoStarting at: $18.65$18.65
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $159.32$159.32
- Draw-Tite® - Front Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $152.67$152.67
- Tow Ready® - T-One Connector AssemblyStarting at: $20.39$20.39
- Bolt Lock® - Trailer Hitch Pin LockStarting at: $40.17$40.17
- Pro Series® - Class 3 Round Tube Rear Trailer Hitch with 2" Receiver OpeningStarting at: $148.50$148.50
- Hidden Hitch® - Class 3 / Class 4 Max-Frame Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $169.94$169.94
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $73.63$73.63
Posted by Deanna P.
"I am a 40 year old woman and I installed this hitch on my Sport Trac, installation was easy. Price was $50 cheaper than buying locally, even including the shipping charge. "