Ford Five Hundred Accessories & Parts
The Ford Five Hundred went into production in July of 2004 for the 2005 model year. This was during a period when Ford decided to pursue assembling passenger cars once again. The automaker had found success with its lineup of SUVs and light trucks, and had neglected updating the existing sedans on the roster. A full-size sedan, the Ford Five Hundred was based on the D3 platform along with the Freestyle and Mercury Montego. It was equipped with a 3.0L Duratec V6 engine capable of approximately 200 horsepower mated to a six-speed automatic transmission. All-wheel drive versions of the model meant a Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT). Right away, the Ford Five Hundred was lauded for its roomy interior, top-quality parts, and comfortable price tag. For its first year on the road, the Ford Five Hundred was a contender for Motor Trend magazine's Car of the Year and named on Automobile Magazine's 50 Great New Cars list.
The Five Hundred is available in three trim levels: base SE, SEL, and Limited. However, the SE trim was dropped for the last year of the model. Front-wheel drive was standard on the SEL and Limited with all-wheel drive as an option. While the car was appreciated due to its spacious interior, it was offered with such optional parts as a GPS navigation system, a rear DVD entertainment system, and rear parking sensors. The Ford Five Hundred measures in with a wheelbase of 112.9 inches, a width of 74.5 inches, 61.5 inches high, and an overall length of 200.7 inches. In 2006, the Ford Five Hundred parts received only slight updates. Traction control was not included standard on front-wheel drive versions of the Five Hundred as it had been the year before. Sirius Satellite Radio became optional and in the middle of the year, door trim on the exterior was removed.
One item of note the Ford Five Hundred has been recognized for is safety. Front-side airbags and side-curtain airbags were originally offered as an option but in 2007 became standard equipment. The Ford Five Hundred received the highest possible rating in every category for tests administered by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration in the process, giving Ford one more crucial detail in which the model could be marketed for. However, the Ford Five Hundred was discontinued and replaced by the "new" Taurus in 2008 (essentially, the model was redesigned and given the Taurus name). For its efforts, the Ford Five Hundred was named a Consumer Guide Best Buy (2006) and credited for offering a "balanced ride & handling, a huge backseat and trunk, and an attractive, functional cabin' by Edmunds.com.
Not all sedans make an impression. As a matter of fact, most just blend into the scenery, never to be noticed again. That's not the case with the Ford Five Hundred. Thanks to the Ford Five Hundred, drivers have gotten a shot at riding behind the wheel of a suave vehicle that boasts a tinge of luxury to go along with its practicality. The right pop in performance along with lofty interior comfort is just part of the equation. CARiD.com is here with a wide selection of Ford Five Hundred accessories that bring your car to a higher level than ever before.
Ford Five Hundred Accessories and Parts are at CARiD.com in the highest quality on the planet. That's because we stock our inventory with nothing less than the finest options available, including wood dash kits, floor mats, wheels, grille guards, and more. All of our Ford Five Hundred accessories and parts come from the world's most respected manufacturers at a value that makes it easy. After all, we want you to be able to get your hands on the upgrades you want without having to empty your wallet. In other words, when it comes to Ford Five Hundred accessories, we make it easy!
- Coverking®Spacer Mesh Custom Seat Coversfrom $129.99
- Covercraft®Fleeced Satin Custom Car Coverfrom $305.51
- Thule®Hang-Two Surf Carrierfrom $70.95
- Yakima®FarOut Pro Roof Cargo Bagsfrom $219.00
- Remin®Full Kitfrom $296.40
- DashMat®SuedeMat™ Custom Dashboard Coverfrom $45.99
- Dorman®Wheel Nutfrom $117.06
- Rhino-Rack®Pioneer Platform Rackfrom $488.00
Whatever you expect from your Ford Five Hundred, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Ford Five Hundred and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- Ford Five Hundred Dash Kits
- Ford Five Hundred Billet Grilles
- Ford Five Hundred Chrome Trim
- Ford Five Hundred Spoilers
- Ford Five Hundred Floor Mats
- Ford Five Hundred Body Kits
- Ford Five Hundred Wind Deflectors
- Ford Five Hundred Cargo Liners
- Ford Five Hundred Vertical Doors
- Ford Five Hundred Seat Covers
- Ford Five Hundred Car Covers
- Ford Five Hundred Custom Gauges
- Ford Five Hundred Light Covers
- Ford Five Hundred Side Mirrors
- Ford Five Hundred License Plates
- Ford Five Hundred Wiper Blades
- Ford Five Hundred Bike Racks
- Ford Five Hundred Roof Racks
- Ford Five Hundred Trailer Hitches
- Ford Five Hundred Sun Shades
- Ford Five Hundred Dash Covers
- Ford Five Hundred Side Vents
- Ford Five Hundred Sunroof Visors
- Ford Five Hundred Car Organizers
- Ford Five Hundred Car Bras
- Ford Five Hundred Racing Seats
| Posted by Tamela B | (Shreveport, LA)
We were very pleased with the hole experience. They arrived ready to go. All we had to do was put them on. They are just beautiful.