- ACCELERA® IOTA$82.61 - $173.97
- ACHILLES® DESERT HAWK H/T$88.50 - $129.78
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.41 - $170.96
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-32$165.10 - $1,224.48
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4WINTERCONTACT$117.90 - $299.19
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.94 - $134.87
- DELINTE® DH2$41.66 - $111.14
- DUNLOP® DIREZZA DZ102$84.71 - $255.35
About Ford Five Hundred Tires
The Ford Five Hundred is a favorite car among small families. It has a spacious cabin that comfortably accommodates four or five people. This vehicle has a high seating position allowing the driver to have a commanding view of the road. It has a powerful engine and an exciting ride quality. However, you can enhance the performance levels and ride quality by installing the right set of tires. CARiD stocks top quality tires from the most reputable brands in the country. They carry up market brands such as Pirelli and Michelin and the more affordable variety such as Nexen. The appropriate tire for your car is determined by several factors such as the type of vehicle you are driving, the prevailing season, the condition of the road you are using among other factors. A regular tire will generally suffice on many paved roads. However, if you decide to take a tour on the rough tracks of the great outdoors then you need a set of all terrain tires. A set of run-flat tires would even be better because they allow you to drive safely even with a damaged tire.
Ford Five Hundred Tires are made from a combination of different materials including natural rubbers, synthetic rubbers, chemical compounds and other materials. They use innovative techniques to ensure that the final product meets with the expectations of the market. To enhance safety on the road, all tires require a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensor. This device measures, identifies and warns the driver where a tire suffers significant under-inflation. This allows the driver to take remedial action. Tires are designed to provide efficient service for a specific period. After the expiry of such a period, you need to change the tires. Reduced tire threads affect the cooling effect brought about by air flowing through the tire grooves. There is also a higher rate of under-inflation in worn out tires compared to newer tires.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.