You want your Five Hundred to look as good as it possibly can but of course you also want to use it for a range of things that can cause damage. One of those is when you transport your bike to your favorite riding spot so that you can spend the day enjoying the freedom of the outdoors but it’s easy to damage the bike or the vehicle by trying to fit it into the trunk. However, you’ve come to the right place to find a solution because we have a wide range of Ford Five Hundred bike racks!
We know that everybody has different needs so we carry a wide range of options including those that allow you to transport your bikes on your roof, your trunk or even those that can attach to your trailer hitch. We have all the brands that give you great quality like Thule, Rhino-Rack and more so that you know you’re going to get products that will protect both your bike and your vehicle. You know you’re going to pick the right one because we have the information you need and you’ll even get what you need at the right price!
Unlike many companies that sell automotive parts and accessories, we encourage our employees to actually test available choices on their own cars before we offer them for sale. Because we want you to be satisfied with what we offer, we also invite you to take a look at over 2 bike rack reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars to see what customers who have already purchased from us say. And if you have specific questions about any roof racks we sell, our specialists are available seven days a week to provide answers.
- SportRack® - Bike Roof CarrierStarting at: $58.96$58.96
- THULE® - Raceway™ Platform Trunk Mount Bike RackStarting at: $323.95$323.95
- Yakima® - SuperJoe Pro Trunk Mount Bike RackStarting at: $112.50$112.50
- Yakima® - KingJoe Trunk Mount Bike RackStarting at: $121.50$121.50
- Thule® - Passage Trunk Mount Bike RackStarting at: $107.95$107.95
- Yakima® - KingJoe Pro Trunk Mount Bike RackStarting at: $148.50$148.50
- Thule® - Raceway™ Trunk Mount Bike RackStarting at: $233.95$233.95
- Yakima® - SuperJoe Trunk Mount Bike RackStarting at: $112.50$112.50
- Thule® - Archway Trunk Mount Bike RackStarting at: $170.95$170.95
- Thule® - Gateway Trunk Mount Bike RackStarting at: $134.95$134.95
"Although I was told this product had the locking feature the same as the Archway, I was very pleased with the product. It's a little heavier than I was told but not so much that I could not handle it myself. The instructions were easy enough to read, but the pictures were very misleading. It showed the anti-sway cages on the same side, which logically did not make sense to me, so I removed it, and it's broken. I had it right the first time. The anti-sway cage breaks very easily, and I had to replace it, but the cage itself is extremely inexpensive. I had to get the parts from my local bike dealer, as Thule themselves was sold out, which tells me, the cages are commonly broken. All in all, the color, style, and fit are great. I got an excellent deal."
"Rack is very sturdy, does not bounce as all on a 1 1/4" hitch. Assembly was a snap and I like the way the bike fits on it. I still have full access to my hatch with bike on but not when it is in the upright storage position."