Ford Crown Victoria Accessories & Parts
One of Ford's most well-known sedans, the Crown Victoria first premiered in the mid 1950s as a stylish two-door coupe, and was carried on for a few years but discontinued shortly after. The Ford Crown Victoria came back at the dawn of the '80s as the LTD Crown Victoria, a full-size car built on the Panther platform featuring a punchy V8 engine with Central Fuel Injection. There would be several updates to the Ford Crown Victoria parts throughout the decade involving various restyling cues and safety additions including a driver's side airbag and rear shoulder belts. As the '90s drew to a close, automatic headlights and power windows were brought in as the standard Ford Crown Victoria accessories and equipment.
In 1992, the LTD name was dropped, once again naming the car the Crown Victoria. The exterior accessories were restyled with a more rounded look and a front-end reminiscent of the Ford Taurus. plus a new overhead-cam 4.6L V8 capable of around 200 horsepower became the power source directed through a four-speed automatic transmission. A new Touring Sedan version of the car was also introduced for high-performance and showed off an extra kick in horsepower along with dual-exhausts and two-toned exterior paint. During this period is when special law enforcement Crown Victorias started to become more and more used throughout the country. There were several changes waiting for the Ford Crown Victoria parts in the next year, as the grille was revised and the Touring Sedan was dropped from the lineup.
Another restyling effort was in effect for 1998, this time seeing the suspension be adjusted. In 2001, the base engine output was increased to 220 horsepower and 235 HP on the LX Sport, the model's high-performing trim level. Finally, in 2003, Ford gave the Crown Victoria its last significant crop of changes, which included such new parts as the front suspension and rack-and-pinion steering. Considered the last generation (at least for civilian motorists), the Crown Victoria was outfitted with two trim levels – base and LX (the Sport trim was dropped). Base versions boasted a 4.6L V8 engine capable of 224 horses while the LX kicked it up a notch with 239 horsepower and 287 pounds-per-foot of torque. Both engines were mated to a four-speed automatic transmission. 2007 is the last year the Ford Crown Victoria was manufactured for everyday drivers although the model is still produced as a fleet cruiser for law enforcement agencies across the country.
The Ford Crown Victoria has made its case as one of the more prominent models under the banner. While most in its class get by on mediocre performance and cookie-cutter looks, the Ford Crown Victoria steps up with a smoothly-styled body and the added "punch" to match. Drivers from all backgrounds have found reasons why they covet this car. Some enjoy the dependability. Others prefer the fashion potential. And even more are fond of the entire package. When it's time to find your Ford Crown Victoria accessories that complete the picture, this is the place to start.
Ford Crown Victoria Accessories and Parts at CARiD.com are always in the spotlight! We handpick the finest manufacturers in the game to ensure that all of our Ford Crown Victoria accessories and parts meet the strictest criteria. Nothing but the finest options in the world are at your fingertips, guaranteeing unbridled durability as well as a perfect OEM fit. Dash kits, spoilers, grilles, wheels, floor mats, and more - when your Ford Crown Victoria needs some TLC, CARiD is here for you.
Whatever you expect from your Ford Crown Victoria, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Ford Crown Victoria and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- Dash KitsFord Crown Victoria
- Crown VictoriaFord Crown Victoria
- Chrome TrimFord Crown Victoria
- SpoilersFord Crown Victoria
- Floor MatsFord Crown Victoria
- Body KitsFord Crown Victoria
- Wind DeflectorsFord Crown Victoria
- Cargo LinersFord Crown Victoria
- Vertical DoorsFord Crown Victoria
- Seat CoversFord Crown Victoria
- Car CoversFord Crown Victoria
- Bed AccessoriesFord Crown Victoria
- Steering WheelsFord Crown Victoria
- Custom GaugesFord Crown Victoria
- Light CoversFord Crown Victoria
- MirrorsFord Crown Victoria
- License Plates & FramesFord Crown Victoria
- Wiper BladesFord Crown Victoria
- Mud FlapsFord Crown Victoria
- Custom HoodsFord Crown Victoria
- Bike RacksFord Crown Victoria
- Roof RacksFord Crown Victoria
- Trailer HitchesTowing & Hitches
- Sun ShadesFord Crown Victoria
- Dash CoversFord Crown Victoria
- Side VentsFord Crown Victoria
- Car OrganizersFord Crown Victoria
- Replacement Electrical PartsFord Crown Victoria
- Car BrasFord Crown Victoria
- Racing SeatsFord Crown Victoria
I had ordered others that were lessor quality, and neither would fit, and they were both for the same side. These guys got the both to me in a few days, and fit perfectly.
- Ford Crown Victoria Models
- Crown Victoria Base Accessories
- Crown Victoria LWB Accessories
- Crown Victoria LX Accessories
- Crown Victoria LX Sport Accessories
- Crown Victoria Police Interceptor Accessories
- Crown Victoria S Accessories
- Crown Victoria Special Edition Accessories
- Crown Victoria Touring Sedan Accessories