- (110)Air IntakesFord Crown Victoria
- (177)Air FiltersFord Crown Victoria
- (9)MAF SensorsFord Crown Victoria
- (16)Intake ManifoldsFord Crown Victoria
- (41)Throttle BodiesFord Crown Victoria
- (6)Vacuum PumpsFord Crown Victoria
- (24)Air Filter MaintenanceAir Filter Oils and Cleaners
- (105)Air Intakes Replacement FiltersFord Crown Victoria
Your Crown Victoria has a level of performance that makes it useful for a range of tasks but of course there is always room for improvement. When you’re driving it to work, the store or even out on the highway you want to know that it’s running at its best which means that you’re looking for the right performance upgrades. We have a wide range of them to suit your Crown Victoria so that you can get the right level of performance to suit the tasks that you have on any given day.
A very important aspect of how your engine runs is the air that it gets from the atmosphere and the temperature of that air which means that Ford Crown Victoria air intakes are an important upgrade. They allow your engine to get colder, more oxygenated air from the atmosphere which means that you see a number of improvements like more power and better fuel usage. They can be installed quickly and we have a range of them so that you can get complex ones or simple ones and they’re all very good value for your money!
- K&N® 57 Series Generation II Air Intake Kit57 Series Generation II Air Intake Kit by K&N®. This kit improves airflow into your engine. It includes a K&N air filter and a custom designed air intake tube. The K&N filter increases the airflow and the intake tube smoothes that...Guaranteed to increase horsepower and improve accelerationCustom designed and engineered for each application$55.99 - $837.99
- K&N® 69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit by K&N®. Improve airflow and increase horsepower on your vehicle. This intake kit is available in various finishes and configurations. It replaces the factory air intake system with a free...Guaranteed to increase horsepower and improve accelerationCustom designed and engineered for each application$58.99 - $552.99
- AEM® Cold Air Intake SystemCold Air Intake System by AEM®. To deliver cooler air to the engine, this air intake system places the air filter outside the engine compartment. Cooler air is denser than warm air and so contains more oxygen, which results in...Delivers more oxygen to the combustion chamber by drawing in cooler airCustom designed and engineered to deliver maximum power for each specific vehicle$136.99 - $474.99
- Weapon-R® Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemSecret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with any...Patented technology increases airflow 3 times more than conventional systemsEach system is tuned to maximize engine performance output$169.15 - $378.25
- aFe® Stage 1 Cold Air Intake SystemStage 1 Cold Air Intake System by aFe®. The Stage 1 Cold Air Intake System is a quick and inexpensive way to gain horsepower and improve performance. It replaces your factory air filter and airbox with a large free-flowing aFe air...Improves airflow to your engineIsolates the air filter from engine heat, enabling it to take in cooler, denser air$225.00 - $595.65
- aFe® Stage 2 Cold Air Intake SystemStage 2 Cold Air Intake System by aFe®. The aFe Stage 2 Cold Air Intake System replaces your entire factory air intake system with a large high-flow aFe air filter, open element airbox/heat shield and a smoothly contoured, less...Improves airflow to your engineIsolates the air filter from engine heat, enabling it to take in cooler, denser air$145.00 - $950.00
- Spectre Performance® Air Intake KitAir Intake Kit by Spectre Performance®. Give your engine a full dose of cool air when it needs it. Replace your restrictive air box and filter element with this polished aluminum tubing and lifetime cleanable low-restriction air...High-tech engine parts for the most power and best performanceThe finest exterior and interior parts for superior appearance and functionality$50.24 - $509.99
- K&N® 33 Series Panel Air Filter33 Series Panel Air Filter by K&N®. Filter Material: Cotton Gauze. Includes: 1 Air Filter. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. We make over 1,200...Improves engine airflowIncreases horsepower and acceleration$26.99 - $119.56
- AIRAID® SynthaMax® Panel Red Air FilterSynthaMax® Panel Red Air Filter by AIRAID®. Advanced air filtration technology, superior construction and the world's best warranty make an AIRAID air filter the best you can buy. It allows increased airflow and provides better...Improves airflow and engine performanceProvides superior air filtration and engine protection$46.82 - $98.84
- AIRAID® SynthaFlow® Panel Air FilterSynthaFlow® Panel Air Filter by AIRAID®. Advanced air filtration technology, superior construction and the world's best warranty make an AIRAID air filter the best you can buy. It allows increased airflow and provides better air...Improves airflow and engine performanceProvides superior air filtration and engine protection$42.74 - $91.90
- aFe® Magnum Flow Pro 5R Panel Air FilterMagnum Flow Panel Air Filter by aFe®. This Pro 5R air filter provides performance filtration and maximum convenience. Constructed with 100% polyurethane on all sides, this high flow cotton gauze OE replacement performance filter...Deep Cotton Pleats for Increased FlowFits In Factory Housing$46.95 - $199.95
- aFe® Magnum Flow Pro Dry S Panel Air FilterMagnum Flow Panel Air Filter by aFe®. Filter Series: Pro Dry S. Constructed with 100% polyurethane on all four sides, this high flow "oil-free" OE replacement performance filter will outflow stock paper filter for improved...For Improved Horsepower And TorqueLimited Lifetime Warranty$49.95 - $199.95
- aFe® Magnum Flow Pro 5R Round Air FilterMagnum Flow Round Air Filter by aFe®. Filter Series: Pro 5R. Constructed with 100% polyurethane on top and bottom, this high flow, oiled OE replacement performance filter will outflow stock paper filter for improved horsepower and...Improves airflow for better performance and accelerationPre-oiled, washable/reuseable air filter for long service life with life-time warranty$46.95 - $116.95
- aFe® Magnum Flow Pro Dry S Round Air FilterMagnum Flow Round Air Filter by aFe®. Filter Series: Pro Dry S. Constructed with 100% polyurethane on top and bottom, this high flow "oil-free" OE replacement performance filter will outflow stock paper filter for improved...Improves airflow for better performance and accelerationOil-free for easy quick servicing and yet washable/reuseable air filter for long service life with life-time warranty$49.95 - $98.95
- aFe® Magnum Flow Racing Pro Guard 7 Round Air FilterMagnum Flow Round Air Filter by aFe®. Filter Series: Pro Guard 7. Constructed with 100% polyurethane on top and bottom, this high flow oiled OE replacement performance filter will outflow stock paper filter for improved horsepower...Improves airflow for better performance and accelerationPre-oiled, washable/reuseable air filter for long service life with life-time warranty$83.95 - $116.95
Guides & Articles
- Performance Air Intake SystemsCan an Air Intake System also Increase My Fuel Economy?We all know that achieving better fuel economy while driving puts money back in your pocket and does the environment a favor. But for those who are actively interested in squeezing the most out of every drop of gas, getting more miles per gallon can actually become a sport - especially if a vehicle has a manual transmission that can be upshifted earlier and put into neutral during downhill grades or when coasting to a stop sign.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsThe Real Cost of Your Car’s Cheap Factory Air FilterIn today's world, saving money wherever possible has become essential. But it's important not to lose sight of the fact that, sometimes, a product that costs more up front will save you more money over time. In our business, we've seen far too many consumers judge products solely on the basis of their initial cost, completely neglecting any long-term economy and benefits. When it comes to automobiles, "performance" air filters are a perfect example of this.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsMy Car is Brand New | Why Should I Change My Air Intake System?Aftermarket air intake systems have become one of the most popular engine modifications available for late model cars and trucks. An easy question to ask is why are these so popular? After all, didn't engineers who work for your vehicle manufacturer spend years developing the best engine components available? Since power and fuel economy are major selling points these days, it's hard to imagine car companies not doing everything they can to maximize horsepower, miles per gallon, or both.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsWhat are the Different Types of Air Intake Systems?There are many types of aftermarket air intake systems that range from simple and inexpensive to elaborate. In the scope of this article, we'll examine the different types of air intakes, what they do, and look at a few specific product examples of each. But in short, performance air intake setups increase airflow into your engine - boosting combustion and creating more horsepower and torque that you can actually feel. Their relatively low cost and easy installation (bolt-on in most cases) keeps them in popular demand by car enthusiasts that own everything from 1.5-liter turbo motors to big block V8 engines.
- Replacement Air Intake PartsWhy Does My Car Have a Plastic Intake Manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Extended Wear Semi-Metallic Brake Pads$31.20 - $35.51
- Comp Cams® Xtreme Energy™ Engine Camshaft$628.63 - $790.54
- Walker® H-Pipe (40383)$64.75
Ford Crown Victoria Performance Air Intake Systems Reviews
2005 Ford Crown Victoria