- ACCELERA® IOTA$82.61 - $173.47
- ACHILLES® ATR SPORT 2$82.28 - $157.24
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.41 - $170.96
- BRIDGESTONE® B380 RFT$208.29
- CAPITOL® SPORT$48.00 - $97.43
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACT$176.22 - $357.64
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.94 - $134.87
- DELINTE® DH7$80.33 - $133.52
About Ford Crown Victoria Tires
The Ford Crown Victoria has a spacious cabin, large enough to accommodate a couple of six footers at the back. This full size sedan has a muscular engine and finely tuned suspensions, enabling a superb ride quality and reasonable handling. This vehicle is equipped to handle urban travel as well as long distance tours. Equipping it with the right set of wheels will facilitate excellent performance and improve safety on the road. CARiD stocks a wide range of the best Ford Crown Victoria tires in the country. These tires are made from premium materials such as natural rubber, synthetic rubber and other chemical compounds. Tire manufacturers use innovative technology to guarantee the finished product matches the expectations of the market and provides the best value for money.
Ford Crown Victoria tires are made to suit specific seasons. Summer tires are manufactured to suit warm weather conditions. On the other hand, winter tires are made to handle icy and snowy roads with minimal ease. Winter tires have a strong braking force and a good grip of the road. All season tires are made for regions that experience a short winter period. They perform acceptably in both summer and winter. They are economical in the sense that they eliminate the need to change from one type of tires to another. However, it is important to note that all-season tires do not perform as well as specialized tires. You also need to equip your tires with a TPMS sensor. These gadgets are fitted on tire valves and monitor air pressure and temperature. Any significant deviation in tire pressure or temperature triggers a warning to the driver enabling remedial action to be taken. It is also important to ensure that your tires have adequate threads. These threads allow free flow of air between the grooves thereby having a cooling effect on the tire.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.