- Full KitsFord Crown Victoria
- (1)Bumpers & ValancesFord Crown Victoria
- (74)Custom HoodsFord Crown Victoria
- (2)Side SkirtsFord Crown Victoria
- (4)SpoilersFord Crown Victoria
- (2)Vertical DoorsFord Crown Victoria
- (20)HeadlightsFord Crown Victoria
- (4,365)Custom WheelsFord Crown Victoria
- Light CoversFord Crown Victoria
The Crown Victoria is a popular car because of its comfort, handling and the amount of room that it gives you to carry everything you need to carry. Because it’s perfect for all your different tasks you want to keep it looking as good as it can since you’re driving it so often so we have a range of visual upgrades to suit it. They give you the opportunity to transform your Crown Victoria so that it looks perfect and they give you this opportunity at a lower price than you expect!
It’s obviously important to make sure that your exterior looks as good as it possibly can and the best way to do this is with our Ford Crown Victoria body kits. We have the right parts to allow you to make subtle changes that will simply tweak your vehicle in the way you want or you can even find the right parts to make it stand out from the crowd so that you know there is no other vehicle like it. We even have the right brands to make sure that you get the quality that you deserve!
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a price...$20.70 - $4,886.10
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- Carbon Creations® SplitterSplitter by Carbon Creations. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your car will look like its glued to the road.$239.00 - $799.00
- Carbon Creations® CanardsUniversal Carbon Fiber Type 1 Fuel Canards by Carbon Creations. 4 Pieces. Material: Carbon Fiber.$199.00 - $239.00
- Duraflex® Custom FendersCustom Fenders by Duraflex. 1 Pair. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $719.10
- Duraflex® Side ScoopSide Scoop by Duraflex. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $215.10
- ACC® Engine Chrome AccessoriesEngine Chrome Accessories by ACC. These Chrome Accessories will give your engine the ultimate in custom detail creating a visual focal point. The highly polished finish will enhance the appearance of your engine bay, especially when...$13.04 - $1,268.03
- Duraflex® GT Concept Body Kit (Unpainted) (103566)GT Concept Body Kit (103566) by Duraflex. 4 Pieces. This kit includes Front Bumper Cover, Side Skirts, Rear Bumper Cover. Material: Fiberglass. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to...$609.30
- Duraflex® GT Concept Front Bumper Cover (Unpainted) (103532)GT Concept Front Bumper Cover (103532) by Duraflex. Material: Fiberglass. This bumper is stylish and aerodynamic. With Duraflex you get the best of both worlds, the light weight of fiberglass with the flexibility of plastic.$215.10
- Duraflex® GT Concept Rear Bumper Cover (Unpainted) (103534)GT Concept Rear Bumper Cover (103534) by Duraflex. Material: Fiberglass. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$215.10
- Duraflex® GT Concept Front Splitters (Unpainted) (108100)Universal GT Concept Front Splitters by Duraflex. 2 Pieces. Material: Fiberglass. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your car will look like it's glued to the road.$107.10
- Duraflex® Middle Splitter (Unpainted) (102224)Universal Middle Splitter by Duraflex. Dimensions are: 65.5" x 18". Material: Fiberglass. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your car will look like it's glued to the road.$71.10
- Duraflex® Front Splitters (Unpainted) (102225)Universal Front Splitters by Duraflex. 1 Pieces. Dimensions: 36" Rear Corner to Front Corner, 17.25" Winglet Length, 3.75" Winglet Height. Material: Fiberglass. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your...$71.10
- Carbon Creations® Front Splitters (102898)Universal Front Splitters by Carbon Creations. 2 Pieces. Material: Carbon Fiber. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with these splitters. Your car will look like it's glued to the road. Dimensions are 36" rear corner to...$279.00
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
Ford Crown Victoria Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2000 Chevy Camaro